Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Yeah, I'm also wondering why they didn't get a graphical update.

Even the boss....

It's like they had this update prepared for years, but never actually released it until now.

It does seem rather odd, especially when asked months ago about ti they said they were working on it but didn't know quite how to bring it into the game yet...and in the end they went for the blindly obvious another stronger level of cyclops in warrior guild drop it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Even the boss....

It's like they had this update prepared for years, but never actually released it until now.

It does seem rather odd, especially when asked months ago about ti they said they were working on it but didn't know quite how to bring it into the game yet...and in the end they went for the blindly obvious another stronger level of cyclops in warrior guild drop it.

Maybe it's part of a Warrior's guild revamp. Once you get the rune defender, there isn't really anything more to be done in the guild, so maybe they'll change that.

priest_wiz.png

Even the boss....

Maybe it's part of a Warrior's guild revamp. Once you get the rune defender, there isn't really anything more to be done in the guild, so maybe they'll change that.

they did say that the Challenges that you gain your tokens with are going to change, so maybe they will change the 'boss' room? Allow it to be a 1 person only room, like when you enter your in your specific area. Just like when you get the Peity Prayer.

( i say this, 'cos he is on his own in the picture )

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Jagex often take pictures with only one person in them.

But maybe it's different this time.

Maybe bronze-rune defender is like it always have been but then when you gonna try to get dragon defender, it becomes a instance.

Maybe-- I really hope so-- but I don't have very high expectations. Jagex have proven that they don't have a flying [bleep] of an idea what their players want. They believe in creating competition between players; however, if they only created one or two spawns per world, it would go way beyond "competition" and into "extreme frustration." 300+ people trying to get one or two spawns is just [bleep]ing ludicrous, and it would be a humongous ragefest. Also, it'd open up the possibility of DoSing the world by having some douchebag troll with brews and flowers monopolizing the spawn.

td2sig.jpg

-image snip-

looks like a retextured flameburst defender

kinda lame Jagex didn't bother taking the extra step there =\

looks like cyclossus has a special attack that knocks you back and stuns you tho.

LOL and then while you're stunned someone else can jack your kill!

This is going to be so much fun on the first day.

Called it.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Hmm, new hitsplats next week.

I wonder how this will affect overall combat. At least we know what kind of attack is hitting us now... will it differentiate stab/slash/crush though?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Lol at first I thought it was a dungeoneering update but then I saw the hitsplats and went d'oh!

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

It's going to be interesting to see how these new hitsplats and damage soaking work out, thought I'm not really a fan of how rectangular-ish the hitsplats look, in my opinion. Hopefully it will be tolerable enough...

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012

I wonder how this will affect overall combat. At least we know what kind of attack is hitting us now... will it differentiate stab/slash/crush though?

I didn't even think of that! That would be sweet, I've always wondered what style monsters use.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I think hitsplats and damage upgrade are gonna come in the same update

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I didn't even think of that! That would be sweet, I've always wondered what style monsters use.

I started thinking about that a whole lot more when Dungeoneering came out.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Derp.

will it differentiate stab/slash/crush though?

That would be very helpful. Here's to hoping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever gave you that idea?

Aside from the BTS being organised into sub-headed groups that clearly denote each update and the second one is "Damage Soaking & New Hit Splats"

:rolleyes:

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Just making it clear, since the posted image only shows hitsplat update. lol.

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Theres two teaser pics in the sticky at the top of this forum...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Theres two teaser pics in the sticky at the top of this forum...

My point was neither of them (those two) show armor updates, just the new hitsplats.

sigcopyaf.png

Since when is this tower on Deamonheim island? Never seen it before.

Sort of liftshaft to down below?

1292172094-50.png

Where'd you find that? :ohnoes: Could finally be SOMETHING connected to the mysterious floating?

the tower could be Christmas event related?

Since the Christmas event is taking place in daemonheim this year.

But that tower looks a little too serious for Christmas :P

I got my fingers crossed for the first daemonheim quest.

or it could have just always been there :) dunno myself.

Naaxi.png