Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

-image snip-

looks like a retextured flameburst defender

kinda lame Jagex didn't bother taking the extra step there =\

looks like cyclossus has a special attack that knocks you back and stuns you tho.

LOL and then while you're stunned someone else can jack your kill!

This is going to be so much fun on the first day.

lol i bet jagex wont think about that

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Better get a range weapon then or magic runes if the monster is higher then 138 cmb.

You can't range or mage in the guild, i'm pretty sure.

Man that's gonna be a pain... But I'm going to fight arm and leg for that spawn. I want the pride of having a dragon defender a few days after it's release.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Better get a range weapon then or magic runes if the monster is higher then 138 cmb.

Man that's gonna be a pain... But I'm going to fight arm and leg for that spawn. I want the pride of having a dragon defender a few days after it's release.

Oh dang, forgot about that.

I hope the monster isn't over level 138 cmbat then >_>

Nah. I saw someone in there Ranging while I was getting my 2,000 tokens.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

i think you can range in there but it just hits 0 ( i dont remember hitting when i was ranging with black knifes)

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

i think you can range in there but it just hits 0 ( i dont remember hitting when i was ranging with black knifes)

This. You can attack with other styles, they just do no damage. Still fine for getting its attention.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Omg dragon defender this week! :o

The looks of the defender is kinda meh though. :\ they should have just painted the rune defender red.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Oo, that's right. Well, wind strike will be good for getting it's attention.

And i don't mind the way it looks, i mean, what exactly do we expect? The current defenders don't look at all very thrilling or interesting. So I'm glad it looks different. Although i guess the could have made it a bit more define. Like maybe make it a bit longer/more detailed.

And i just realized something.

If you seriously have to fight over one spawn in a single combat zone, and it has a rather rare drop rate...

Couldn't someone just start trolling a world by going in full tank gear and attacking it with flowers?

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

And i don't mind the way it looks, i mean, what exactly do we expect? The current defenders don't look at all very thrilling or interesting. So I'm glad it looks different. Although i guess the could have made it a bit more define. Like maybe make it a bit longer/more detailed.

If you seriously have to fight over one spawn in a single combat zone, and it has a rather rare drop rate...

Couldn't someone just start trolling a world by going in full tank gear and attacking it with flowers?

Yes. That's one of many problems with this if Jagex is stupid enough to make only one spawn in single-combat for it. The other issues are that because it apparently has a knock-back + stun attack, someone can steal your spawn... And of course with hundreds of people in the room on every world, getting that one spawn will be ragequit worthy. I really, really hope Jagex isn't that [bleep]ing dense. I will spam the [cabbage] out of their forums with my complaints if they do make only one or two spawns.

td2sig.jpg

WOW.

amazing defender

only 1 spawn per world?

lame...i bet all those noobs will bring wind strike/bronze knives to kill steal -.-

hopefully the drop is fairly common or else this is gonna be bs.

Laski.png

Yes. That's one of many problems with this if Jagex is stupid enough to make only one spawn in single-combat for it. The other issues are that because it apparently has a knock-back + stun attack, someone can steal your spawn... And of course with hundreds of people in the room on every world, getting that one spawn will be ragequit worthy. I really, really hope Jagex isn't that [bleep]ing dense. I will spam the [cabbage] out of their forums with my complaints if they do make only one or two spawns.

I can think of one way around people stealing it from you after the stun...

Just do enough damage as fast as possible, hopefully over 50%, before the stun attack comes.

1. Claws + spec restores

2. AGS + spec restores

3. CMaul possibly?

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape