Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

"..chance of double herbs when harvesting.."

Sounds good to me. Just in time, its coming right after my exams :grin:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

The exclusive teasers themselves have been posted on the sticky.

Sounds like a fun week!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Looks like it will be located in the Kharazi Jungle.

Hmm, I don't think so...Those big green tubular thingies remind me of the Jade Vine maze, which is east-ish of Shilo Village, and they did say in the BTS it was going to be just south of the Jade Vine Maze. So I think that would place it about right here...

(Forgive me for my lame Paint skills)

herbActivityPlace.png

I think it should be pretty interesting, but that hunter requirement is a big turnoff for me. If it turns out to be a good activity though, I know what I'm going to be training for the next few days. ;-)

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012

Anyone going over to that area to have an old photo before it disappears permanently?

Yeah, like that zaryte bow

wait

recharge costs = ammo.

So, all melee weapons are overpowered, at least.

this combat triangle finally makes sense...

Anyone going over to that area to have an old photo before it disappears permanently?

True they may just reform the way the water runs to implement this new area.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

Hmm, I don't think so...Those big green tubular thingies remind me of the Jade Vine maze, which is east-ish of Shilo Village, and they did say in the BTS it was going to be just south of the Jade Vine Maze. So I think that would place it about right here...

herbActivityPlace.png

Let me point you to why I think its in Kharazi Jungle.

Picture 1 - Oomlie birds are only found in Kharazi Jungle

[hide]Teaser%20%2812.11.10%292.jpg[/hide]

Picture 2 - There aren't any Mahogany Tree's East of Shilo Village

[hide]Teaser%20%2812.11.10%29.jpg[/hide]

herbActivityPlace.png

Let me point you to why I think its in Kharazi Jungle.

Picture 1 - Oomlie birds are only found in Kharazi Jungle

[hide]Teaser%20%2812.11.10%292.jpg[/hide]

Picture 2 - There aren't any Mahogany Tree's East of Shilo Village

[hide]Teaser%20%2812.11.10%29.jpg[/hide]

As Jagex said

travelling just south of the Jade Vine

Just south, I would assume, is pretty close to right next to the jade vine

Also if starting Legends was a RQ I think they might have mentioned it

britonlongbo.png

Also if starting Legends was a RQ I think they might have mentioned it

What I think they will do is have the Jade Vine stretch south, then have an entrance from the area east of Shilo but North of Kharazi.

So you would technically be in the Kharazi Jungle, but couldn't get into the whole Jungle Area from the Herblore Habitat because of the Jade Vine.

Have to say it would be nice if it made it easier to get to the mohogany trees. I just hope it doesn't make it harder somehow. But I agree, it looks to me like those are the mohogany trees in Kharasi Jungle. Maybe they are just clear cutting that end corner of the island and putting in the new update? Wouldn't be the most drastic redecorating they ever did. I mean, Witchhaven just apeared out of the ocean one day. :shame: Where is the continuity to that?

edit: ick ick ick. I looked at the pictures again and if it really is where i think it is, then that have distroyed my firemaking lines down there. I shall, should this be true, find it iritating. Thats where i get my wc/fm rocks every week, and special logs to make free mohgony planks for my con rock. Sure it's a minor thing, but it does interfear with my habits, lol. Ah well. I'll hope for the best. Might not even be there. Might make better lines. Either way, 10 sec of annoyance and I'll get over it.

Why do you need 70 Hunter for this? I'd much rather buy 70 herb than Hunter. Ugh. :sad:

At least it gives me an incentive (sort of) to train it.

1 - 70 hunter is like a days work...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

154908_10150101786146729_59261801728_7124119_2643724_n.jpg

Runescape + Dinosaurs = win! http://on.fb.me/cG2Kv9

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

<looks at little dino's>

How cute!

<gets eaten alive>

<respawns in Falador>

Hmm, guess I shouldn't do that again.

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow, but perhaps this is the Herblore update JaGEx mentioned to make up for being unable to use EXT/OVL in PvP?

Oh, as in the levels used will go into the 90s, unlike that other let down... Charm Sprites? Yeah.

2dgucz6.png

Hopefully tomorrow, but perhaps this is the Herblore update JaGEx mentioned to make up for being unable to use EXT/OVL in PvP?

it looks more like jagex is trying to make herblore useful for non combat skills.

I mean i guess fletching pots and crafting pots are useful, but you'll never drink 1 dose per 5 minutes consistently while training like melee potions.

There are 10 new potions coming out

we know 1 is a baron shark potion

1 is a mining spirits potion

and 1 is a herb harvest potion.

From the looks of it, the theme will be potions need to drink consistently while skilling to maintain optimal xp rates.

Naaxi.png