Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

New floors look amazing, I'd really love to get my dungeoneering up, but solo'ing just won't cut it for me. And sitting around looking for a team who actually vaguely knows what to do is the last thing i want to do.

Though the new floors really show how far Jagex has come just working with a Java based game. The look of the floors kinda reminds me of the Arcane Sanctuary and Hell from Diablo II for some reason =P

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

If the necklace in the picture is an upgraded arcane stream necklace, it will require 90 Dungeoneering, 90 Magic and around 61,000 tokens. There is a 20 level gap between all three necklaces and their store price doubles per upgrade. It's stats will be +16 magic attack and +20% magic damage.

If the necklace in the picture is an upgraded arcane stream necklace, it will require 90 Dungeoneering, 90 Magic and around 61,000 tokens. There is a 20 level gap between all three necklaces and their store price doubles per upgrade. It's stats will be +16 magic attack and +20% magic damage.

i really kinda hope the will implement upgrading the old nechs, or at least let us refund

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

i really kinda hope the will implement upgrading the old nechs, or at least let us refund

Would be really nice for jagex to refund all items at some point...

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Would be really nice for jagex to refund all items at some point...

yea, at least give us something like the 1 time ring reset, although tbh i still love my long and probably wouldn't trade in lol

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

the stalker does not pray

It does have magic prayer on, so that's what I assumed.

The prayer you see is the prayer of a player behind it, not of the boss itself.

69811_462098602365_179876422365_5359886_5242343_n.jpg

Few pages back, but I'd like to direct your attention to the left side where there's a red bar. Of course it could be a familiar but familiars getting hit multiple times is rather uncommon.

2dgucz6.png

Well I'm in SC this week, but I'l be back!

Next week I plan on 99, so I'l have 3 warped floors. Will have around 600k tokens by then too. Lets see what happens!

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

we need 95 Dg for the first 3 bosses.

the other floors require 4, or 6 additional levels above first 3 bosses for the second boss.

so with 101 DG, i'll be able to access the first 4 of the drops, out of 6.

with a huge 6 DG lvl gap in between the next item (which is HUGE T_T )

I sure hope that 2H and platebody are in those first 4, but I heavily doubt that.

Naaxi.png

the stalker does not pray

It does have magic prayer on, so that's what I assumed.

The prayer you see is the prayer of a player behind it, not of the boss itself.

69811_462098602365_179876422365_5359886_5242343_n.jpg

Few pages back, but I'd like to direct your attention to the left side where there's a red bar. Of course it could be a familiar but familiars getting hit multiple times is rather uncommon.

I'd also like to direct your attention to the foot and shadow of a player that you can clearly see behind the boss. ;) My thoughts are that the boss spawns some sort of creature. You can see the players in that picture aiming at something in the direction of the red bar, so they may have just killed whatever it had spawned.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

the other floors require 4, or 6 additional levels above first 3 bosses for the second boss.

I sure hope that 2H and platebody are in those first 4, but I heavily doubt that.

I mean you're pretty much guaranteed the spear, 2h, or plate. I wouldn't complain :)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I mean you're pretty much guaranteed the spear, 2h, or plate. I wouldn't complain :)

bah but I don't need the spear T_T

Naaxi.png

The problem with that logic is that if you look at the styling of the three current necklaces, they get more bling every time, but the amulet/necklace worn on the picture isn't bling at all- it actually looks more like a melee necklace. And well, i'd rather predict there will be melee and ranged equivalents to the current arcane necklaces, and the one worn on the picture is something like t2 melee.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I rather hope they break the mold and allow all but the very last boss to be fought at 95.

Out of curiousity I went and matched drops to bosses to see if there was a pattern...

GlutBehe - MELEE BOOTS

AstFros - MAGIC BOOTS

IcyBon - RANGED GLOVES

LumiFiend - MELEE DAGGERS

PlFrLa - MELEE GLOVES

BloChil - MAGIC GLOVES

DivSki - MELEE HELMETS

HoboMan - RANGED BOOTS

BulBea - MELEE HATCHETS & PICKAXES

UnBear - MAGIC STAVES

RamNaut - MELEE MAULS

Stomp - RANGED COIFS

RiftSplit - MELEE RAPIERS

LexiRune - MAGIC HOODS

Sagit - RANGED LONGBOWS

NiGaze - MELEE PLATESKIRTS

ShaFor - MELEE KITESHIELDS

Pummel - MELEE WARHAMMERS

SkeleTrio - RANGED SHORTBOWS

RuneHemoth - MAGIC BOTTOMS

GraCre - MELEE CHAINBODIES

NecLord - RANGED CHAPS

FleSpo - MELEE PLATELEGS

Thunder - MELEE BATTLEAXE

Does this really tell us anything? It took a while to type. <_<

2dgucz6.png

I rather hope they break the mold and allow all but the very last boss to be fought at 95.

Out of curiousity I went and matched drops to bosses to see if there was a pattern...

-snip-

Does this really tell us anything? <_<

That Jagex at least tries to avoid back to back melee items? :P

Naaxi.png

Nah, I think it's appropriate that only the pro-est of the pros have access to the primal 2h and platebody. ;) I mean, I WANT THEM SO BADLY OMFG, but consistency comes first. The good news is that the Sagittarian body is probably going to be accessible at an "early" floor.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Nah, I think it's appropriate that only the pro-est of the pros have access to the primal 2h and platebody. ;) I mean, I WANT THEM SO BADLY OMFG, but consistency comes first. The good news is that the Sagittarian body is probably going to be accessible at an "early" floor.

But who would use it? It's so much more effective to bind a prom plate and have excellent ranged and melee defense + magic prayer than just mediocre defense in everything so no prayer is going to be particularly helpful.

See also: even with excellent mage def, high level mages in daemonheim absolutely tear through you.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

But who would use it? It's so much more effective to bind a prom plate and have excellent ranged and melee defense + magic prayer than just mediocre defense in everything so no prayer is going to be particularly helpful.

See also: even with excellent mage def, high level mages in daemonheim absolutely tear through you.

I've heard equally convincing arguments to the contrary. :-k

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Sagittarian body is the best bind for magic defense. You'd just pray range or melee.

This is particularly nice since the ranged and magic attacks of shades are both considered magical, and they do a hefty amount of the total damage in daemonheim.

Question is how accurate are shade attacks through sagittarian, and other magical attacks through sagittarian as you'd probably want to pray range/melee in place of magic if you're binding that leather armor.

I mean, I might consider a Sag body, and I'd definitely understand the advantages of having one.

Whether I'd actually choose it over a platebody is another story.

-10 melee attack is a huge downside

rangers are accurate even through metal armor is usually used as a counter argument. I'm not sure if mages are very accurate through leather armor.

Naaxi.png

65o7kj.png

Should've done this in the first place, lol. SOMEONE PLEASE DRAW CONCLUSIONS SO THAT IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE ALL MY WORK WAS WASTED!!! :mellow:

At the very least you made a nice chart that shows what items we currently have :thumbsup: because honestly i don't see much of a pattern especially with your color coding.

jpegsigtest.jpg

65o7kj.png

Should've done this in the first place, lol. SOMEONE PLEASE DRAW CONCLUSIONS SO THAT IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE ALL MY WORK WAS WASTED!!! :mellow:

At the very least you made a nice chart that shows what items we currently have. Also, i don't see much of a pattern especially with your color coding.

Grey is weapons, red is melee armor, blue is mage armor, yellow is range armor.

Kiteshields and plateskirts are grey for some reason is the only excpetion i saw.

I think arrangement by level requirement instead of floor type might be more pattern oriented

pere_grin.png

65o7kj.png

At the very least you made a nice chart that shows what items we currently have. Also, i don't see much of a pattern especially with your color coding.

Grey is weapons, red is melee armor, blue is mage armor, yellow is range armor.

Kiteshields and plateskirts are grey for some reason is the only excpetion i saw.

Kiteshields, Plateskirts, and Chainbodies are "odd" armor, which is why I made them grey... :unsure:

If I were going by Occult, I would say Longsword - Spear - Robe Top | Hide Top | Platebody | 2h Sword ...

2dgucz6.png