Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

lol typical America ruin it for everyone.

We take pride in it.

Pumpkin Pete. |^_^|

So I'm confused. The halloween update is next week? I was expecting it the week after next week.

Makes sence though since they take a week off while the holiday event is running.

Either way, I love halloween so hope its a good one.

Yey, another waste of an update week to get a copy of an item from a few years back... Can't wait. :rolleyes:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I see a dance floor. HALLOWEEN DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION PLOX@@@@@@

But seriously, I hope the event is good.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yey, another waste of an update week to get a copy of an item from a few years back... Can't wait. :rolleyes:

We'll get a bone brooch. It has a transformation ability similar to the Easter ring.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

I have always liked these type of updates, they are fun, we don't need to get skill or quest content every week, 3 years ago no one had anything bad to say about these update but now days :mellow:

Trust me, people complained about them back then just like they do now. Looking forward to it though.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

There is nothing less enjoyable than holiday events. :thumbdown:

I trump that with skilling.

I don't mind holiday events, but Deaths house is starting to get a little boring.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I don't mind holiday events, but Deaths house is starting to get a little boring.

I respectfully disagree. I'd rather slay to 200m experience than do another holiday event.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I respectfully disagree. I'd rather slay to 200m experience than do another holiday event.

Then you're in an extremely small minority. Holiday events are harmless fun, although I'm with Danq in saying that Death's house is getting a little bit repetitive.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Then you're in an extremely small minority. Holiday events are harmless fun, although I'm with Danq in saying that Death's house is getting a little bit repetitive.

Not to mention the Easter Bunny's factory :L

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

>.> You'd think maybe they could change the Halloween event up a bit without going into Death's house by maybe going into say Leo's house instead. I mean the guy is just weird, always mixing up bones.

Off topic, I had the gravekeeper event yesterday and noticed Leo's glasses are GONE! O_O When did that happen?!

Off topic, I had the gravekeeper event yesterday and noticed Leo's glasses are GONE! O_O When did that happen?!

I thought that guy had glasses! I got him today and was looking at him for a minute wondering if he had glasses or not before.

They probably got removed when faces were updated.

I have always liked these type of updates, they are fun, we don't need to get skill or quest content every week, 3 years ago no one had anything bad to say about these update but now days :mellow:

What? Nice skills in memory. Good luck on lvl 2.

Typical, ignorant rs players ragehated the scythes back in the time they were released.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

If Jagex changes scenery: "OMG y du jaflax put so much effert intu holday updaets der not evin in da game 4 mor den 2 weks fore a small updat, WEATSE OF DEVEOPUMENT"

Scenery doesn't change: "omg Failgex, holday sux ur not evn puting efort itno it y do i bother payeing if ur not guna atuly put work into ur small updaets!"

Babies gonna cry.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

If Jagex changes scenery: "OMG y du jaflax put so much effert intu holday updaets der not evin in da game 4 mor den 2 weks fore a small updat, WEATSE OF DEVEOPUMENT"

Scenery doesn't change: "omg Failgex, holday sux ur not evn puting efort itno it y do i bother payeing if ur not guna atuly put work into ur small updaets!"

Babies gonna cry.

I loved what they did for the 2008 halloween event. :P

It was so simple, but the halloween areas looked so bloody epic it made up for it.

• 2 weeks later...