Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Nothing new, this was on twitter last week.

Edit: and for the people who think I'm bsing, here: http://twitpic.com/28kdzw

I love the "this week my ass" post.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

To be perfectly honest, that Celtic puzzle looks fun.

Call me a masochist or whatever, but I enjoy puzzles. Not even that Elemental Workshop one bothered me. That much. *cough* It took a while, but I wasn't tearing my hair out over it :P

I have a level 3 clue banked now, actually. Should at least do it up to the last few steps, then finish on the release day of the clue scroll update. Then off to Bork, Skeletal Horror, and whatever else might drop these elite clues that isn't a boss critter, since I can't do boss hunting on dialup. Hopefully iron/steel/mithril dragons.

Link_Olaran.png

No teaser this week?

38874_468048331728_59261801728_6205133_4756944_n.jpg

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

New void quest maybe?

I'm going to go do the first void quest so i can catch up

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

I will log in, do one of the new Treasure Trails and log out. I left with a level 3 in the bank on purpose. ;)

Enjoy doing your level 3, everyone else will be trying for Elite.

I enjoyed it, and enjoyed not getting crap. I made a bit over 200k. IMO, that's worth it for 20 minutes of work.

^The update teaser has come today. Check the sticky.

Interesting puzzle in the Occult room... probably another one of those flip tiles thingies, but somehow ferret-style.

EDIT: Wait what? The post's not there anymore. Nvm then :unsure:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

2 weeks and no teaser. :(

Cowman posted a picture of a puzzle in the Occult floors in the sticky, but for some odd reason he decided to delete that post. :rolleyes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

That picture wasnt on facebook on sunday when the hint was posted, there was a picture of 10 or so dungeoneerers fighting a boss.

I like the purple water. :P

Teaser is posted on the sticky again.

Apparently it's one of those 3x3 slider puzzles, and you have to arrange it to make the Occult symbol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

19_417.jpg

The newspost picture has been uploaded.

Looks like we are getting close :thumbup:

I had just forgotten about that gross creature and now here it is again. XD

That picture pretty much confirms the update will be released sometime today. :thumbup:

Hopefully the occult floors are free play too. I don't care if the warped floors are members or not though.

EDIT: I whip moss giants.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog