Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Krampell might be right, it's starting to look a bit like a Fire Emblem-esque minigame.

Looks likes it, so I guess is the old melee in front, range in middle, mage and healer in back.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Newest teaser looks pretty cool.

Too bad Jagex once again forgot about the premium fansites. I guess it was another error or miscommunication. Twitter got one, facebook got one, and non-english got one (same as the one posted in the teaser thread.

I'm more than happy that Jagex is posting these but I just think it says something that they goofed three weeks in a row. I think they should just not worry about it, three is more than enough.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Yeah, I know that cowman is not enjoying it at all. Hopefully he will get them to sort themselves out soon.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• 4 weeks later...

What? Isnt this how barbarian village always looked (well, since the last graphic update)? Or am I missing something?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

What? Isnt this how barbarian village always looked (well, since the last graphic update)? Or am I missing something?

When it got it's update it was awesome, I remember being f2p at the time and totally blown away by the models of the barbarians. Should I dig around and try to find a picture of the old barbarians?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Your missing something. :P

Just walk over there and compare the current area's with the screenshots.

All that seems to have changed is the style of fencing and the flags plus the characters for the quest, not really a makeover more of a tweak. I really hope there is something more useful in 'other news' this week.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

All that seems to have changed is the style of fencing and the flags plus the characters for the quest, not really a makeover more of a tweak. I really hope there is something more useful in 'other news' this week.

Hopefully Sailing <3:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

New f2p quest... not interested.

It's just a remake of Romeo and Juliet anyway, and I've already done that. I'm guessing you can only do one or the other.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

They're taking R&J out altogether when they release the new quest, so it won't be an issue.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

They're taking R&J out altogether when they release the new quest, so it won't be an issue.

Well, they'd better.

Still, it would probably not be that interesting of a quest. It's going to be highly unlikely there's a boss here. Unless we get to fight something like the Love TriangleTrio.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Well, they'd better.

Still, it would probably not be that interesting of a quest. It's going to be highly unlikely there's a boss here. Unless we get to fight something like the Love TriangleTrio.

Now that would be an interesting quest. :twisted:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well, they'd better.

If you were looking for a boss I heard there's this thing called dungeoneering...

Eternis.png

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks looks good. Final Void quest. How often are the Kinshra involved in evil plans? Seems like heaps.

Also, I want to fight the mysterious stranger and find out who it is!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod