Hope I got the reqs for the quest!

What's with the random rune kite? :blink:

Maby we should buy them out! :ohnoes:

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Hope I got the reqs for the quest!

What's with the random rune kite? :blink:

Maby we should buy them out! :ohnoes:

If you look at the picture with the portal, you can see the person in the corner is wielding one too, so possibly it's to hint that we'll be infiltrating the Black Knights! (for the 4th or 5th time? rofl)

2dgucz6.png

possibly only 1-2h till it comes out, but im not crossing my fingers

Want so bad. Hoping it's up in the morning. Shall be a good way to spend part of my day. Or more. Damn I hope it's more.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Unfortunately' date=' we can't give you a definite time. If all runs smoothly, it should be launched after 1:30pm.

:)[/quote']

Taken from the RSOF.

Seeing that it's well over an hour past 1:30pm ... I just want to know if I have enough time for a large =\

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Unfortunately' date=' we can't give you a definite time. If all runs smoothly, it should be launched after 1:30pm.

:)[/quote']

Taken from the RSOF.

Seeing that it's well over an hour past 1:30pm ... I just want to know if I have enough time for a large =\

I don't know if it's because I keep trying to grab the picture but the update picture for the main page is 'sort of' on:

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/img/Large/the_void_stares_back.jpg

The image doesn't load but it's no longer leading to a 404 page anymore for me, and the website has started running a bit slower so I assume it's going to be coming out fairly soon.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, due to some last minute issues, there will not be a game update today.

Problems with our internet service in America means that updating the game right now/over the next few hours would not be sensible. As such, we very much hope to be able to update tomorrow!

Please accept our apologies and we hope that you won't have to wait much longer for the conclusion of the Void Knight quest series.

- Mod Emilee from RSOF

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, due to some last minute issues, there will not be a game update today.

Problems with our internet service in America means that updating the game right now/over the next few hours would not be sensible. As such, we very much hope to be able to update tomorrow!

Please accept our apologies and we hope that you won't have to wait much longer for the conclusion of the Void Knight quest series.

- Mod Emilee from RSOF

*waits for somebody to blame Jagex even though it is not their fault*

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Hi guys,

- Mod Emilee from RSOF

Wow, just when you think Jagex can't get any worse they fake login server issues to delay a game update! Nobody cares about the American population of the game, update now!!!!! We pay we say!!!!!!! /Sarcasm

Sylpheed.png

Hi guys,

- Mod Emilee from RSOF

It's the Americans fault, always the Americans.

Hi guys,

- Mod Emilee from RSOF

^

I could be staring at the void by now, but noooo. :(

Hi guys,

- Mod Emilee from RSOF

^

Awwh... Poor Den *hands some cookies* they should last till the update! ;)

Back on topic- D: thats sorta annoying, but I wouldn't have the req's anyway...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

lol typical America ruin it for everyone.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Awwh... Poor Den *hands some cookies* they should last till the update! ;)

Back on topic- D: thats sorta annoying, but I wouldn't have the req's anyway...

Wooo. |^_^|

I guess I can fill my evening with skilling instead. :P