Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

They really do have a hellish and end of he road style. very creepy. I'm more fascinated by the thing outside. What is it?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Win. Although I can't get on the floors, and unless I go obsessive, it won't be for a long while, they'll still be some epic stuff happening. New rewards will hopefully be pro enough to get my arse over there.

I agree with Danq, the hell is it?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

They really do have a hellish and end of he road style. very creepy. I'm more fascinated by the thing outside. What is it?

Flying monkfish with an huge eye instead of head. SWAN SONG PART 2!!!

YES!!!

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the update I've been wanting since Dungeoneering came out. OMFG. New goal = 120 dungeoneering, omfg.

Thing outside is a seeker, but wtf is it doing outside? The warped floors look perfect. I'm so excited.

EDIT: Seeker is probably a new familiar. That'd be a good way to get us to dungeoneer more - rewards that we need to buy over and over again like summoning pouches.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Must get 95 from 82 now.....!!!!! This may actually make me train dunge again.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Two things i am interested in from those pictures:

The cape/cloak- not really a looker, but likely to have interesting stats.

The amulet- chaotic amulet, perhaps? why not even a ring aswell? would make sense.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Once I get 120 combat I'm only doing dungeoneering. Man, why couldn't jagex have given me another month. <_< Should have the combat level in a few days, but 85>95 will be a long road.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

The amulet- chaotic amulet, perhaps? why not even a ring aswell? would make sense.

Isn't that just one of the arcane amulets? Random guess is they're wearing that to show that the Pet/familiar might be F2p? But that wouldn't explain colored boots then...

Idk :rolleyes:

I'm more excited about just the floors.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Isn't that just one of the arcane amulets? Random guess is they're wearing that to show that the Pet/familiar might be F2p? But that wouldn't explain colored boots then...

Idk :rolleyes:

I'm more excited about just the floors.

Nop, all the arcane necklaces look different. And well, the update won't change much in what concerns dungeoneering- faster xp, some more weapons and armor, little more variety, nothing groundbreaking. I'm more interested in the non-dungeoneering prospects of this update.

looks at dungeon lvl *97*

looks at tokens *519k*

*cries*

only 2 warped per reset ftl

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I think the necklace is an upgraded arcane stream necklace. The player is also wielding the magical wave/surgebox.

I'm 95 Dungeoneering so I can do at least one warped floor! Yay haha.

But then again, the style of the necklace doesn't go along with the style of other arcane necklaces... Can't really make a distinction of it's a wave/surge box or a bolt/blast box wither, but the first is more likely.

Hmmm.... wave/ surge box + new amulet- 20% magic damage boost for amulet, and 20% for surge box anyone? And I still wish we had an option to sell dung rewards back, for 1/2 tokens or something! y'never know!

IF that amulet is chaotic- GG fury (im guessing chaotic amulet would be +12 attack and def bonuses, +10-15 strength and maybe a decent prayer bonus?

:twisted: LET THE SPECULATIONS BEGIN! :twisted:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I think the necklace is an upgraded arcane stream necklace. The player is also wielding the magical wave/surgebox.

I'm 95 Dungeoneering so I can do at least one warped floor! Yay haha.

But then again, the style of the necklace doesn't go along with the style of other arcane necklaces... Can't really make a distinction of it's a wave/surge box or a bolt/blast box wither, but the first is more likely.

The magical blastbox has a red/yellow color and the player in the picture is wearing a purple/light pink box.

All normal prayers and no curses in warped floors? Nooby devs :P

two of the bosses look like recycled rammernaut/fleshspoiler though.

Some new rewards I'm hoping for

-Chaotic rings, so I don't have to play MA for damn imbued rings

-Scrolls of binding - one for armor/weapons, one for ammo

-Wave/surge box would be amazing and I would replace my Arcane with that.

-herb bag? farmicide for seeds? haha ok maybe not.

Impressive rune armor they're wearing for the pictures...

Forget the rune armor, whats the amulet. :o

Is that a warped rammernaut? And a giant eye of occulus? :P

Its a Dreadnaut I believe, was mentioned in the Chaos Elemental Letter.

Alright, no more messing around. Time to Dungeoneer and get to those AWESOME floors. :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow