Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Gonna solo this thing if possible. Interested to know how the gloves work, if they work with summoning awesome but I doubt it I think Jagex learnt their lesson from the first xp weekend. Its a shame they're gloves so I can't stack them with brawlers, got a lot of range brawls in bank that could have got me some record days chinning :mad:

Bbk.png

Well they did say that it's like a BXPW wrapped up in warm wolf fur gloves, so going by the standard of the last BXPW it wont include summoning or prayer with guilded altars.

Personally I'll be going there with a group of friends just for the lulz grabbing some gloves and getting myself 85 or so mage with them. Depending how long is left on them I might just slay in them with a good cannon LRC task for epic range exp.

Also... Squisher why do you always have to be such a downer? <_< Only things I ever read from you is complaints.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

People say they r gonna love it.

But did anyone consider xp rates at all the good spots are gonna blow because everyone and their mother are gonna be at the good spots with these gloves?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

But did anyone consider xp rates at all the good spots are gonna blow because everyone and their mother are gonna be at the good spots with these gloves?

more Runescape worlds please :P

EDIT: or wait for a few days.

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

Loosely based on a Nordic festival, the Hati wolf is the first piece of members’ “seasonal content” we plan to release. This means that the event will be removed from the game after January. As with holiday events, though, the reward items will remain.[/Quote]

SO just wait a bit and then do it? Personally I wont be using mine til easter/summer due to uni.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I do wonder if they plan to release more of these xp gloves through seasonal events instead of doing bonus xp weekends. Either way hopefully I can get some decent ranged xp from these :thumbup:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Gonna solo this thing if possible. Interested to know how the gloves work, if they work with summoning awesome but I doubt it I think Jagex learnt their lesson from the first xp weekend. Its a shame they're gloves so I can't stack them with brawlers, got a lot of range brawls in bank that could have got me some record days chinning :mad:

Shouldn't be too hard to solo. It's mid to high level, right? It shouldn't be too hard if it is.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Loosely based on a Nordic festival, the Hati wolf is the first piece of members' "seasonal content" we plan to release. This means that the event will be removed from the game after January. As with holiday events, though, the reward items will remain.[/Quote]

SO just wait a bit and then do it? Personally I wont be using mine til easter/summer due to uni.

You might want to use it before summer. The power lasts until May 10th.

17-Jan-2011 - Hati The Winter Wolf

<SNIP>

On Tuesday 10th May, these gloves will lose any remaining charge, so make sure to use them while you can. Once their charge has run out, you can still keep hold of them as a second cosmetic item to match your hat.

I'm planning to just use mine for mage, tehe!

• 2 weeks later...

Week 16 - January 28, 2011

Teaser%20%2828.1.2011%29.jpg

Teaser%20%2828.1.2011%292.jpg

Hmm.. I wonder what this!

Well we knew wilderness was returning but what's with the green dragons and the foggy look? Is that the chaos tunnels or are they brutals?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Judign by all the various pics its hte obvious:

Widly returns + new dungeon(s) contains the wildy volcano monsters (fb one shows hellhounds n gr8ers) and green drags

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That second wild picture either must be old, or Jagex decided to go on a time machine to 2009 ish. The previous hitsplats? The old shield defend animation (look at the guy in rune)? The old dharok's greater axe wield stance? And who fights a guy in dharoks with a rat pole and full skeletal?

Heh, just picking apart the picture. :razz:

Anyways, not looking too forward to this update. :mellow:

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012