Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Yay, Halloween teasers. :grin:

The skeleton dog looks very cool.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

"Statues, Scythes and tents? Think I took a wrong left Where am I?" - RS Facebook

303975_10150633755981729_59261801728_10131688_2134740836_n.jpg

I think it might possibly be the Halloween event. IDK, though. One of the comments suggested it's the new Carnival quest, so it's probably that :rolleyes:

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Except that he's wearing a costume from a previous Halloween, and one of the other pictures had jack-o-lanterns. :wink:

I'm fair certain it's pics of the upcoming event.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'd so post a picture of Jack from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" to celebrate that the event is this week, but I think that would be too soon.

Although, I don't like how their Halloween and Christmas events are basically "Hey, here's a recap of this big event!" and I end up missing the event and year even more. It's not a problem with Easter since it's early in the year, but I feel sad when they do it on a Halloween, and especially a Christmas, event. :(

I'd so post a picture of Jack from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" to celebrate that the event is this week, but I think that would be too soon.

Although, I don't like how their Halloween and Christmas events are basically "Hey, here's a recap of this big event!" and I end up missing the event and year even more. It's not a problem with Easter since it's early in the year, but I feel sad when they do it on a Halloween, and especially a Christmas, event. :(

jack%20copy.jpg

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Except that he's wearing a costume from a previous Halloween, and one of the other pictures had jack-o-lanterns. :wink:

I'm fair certain it's pics of the upcoming event.

Oh god please tell me you are trolling...

• 2 weeks later...

Runescape_29.jpg

Runescape_30.jpg

Runescape_31.jpg

Runescape_33.jpg

Some new media pics from the main site, looks like wildy update sometime soon!

Also, this pic is also about!

Runescape_32.jpg

Looks like Al Kharid palace or some sort of desert place!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Runescape_29.jpg

Runescape_30.jpg

Runescape_31.jpg

Runescape_33.jpg

Some new media pics from the main site, looks like wildy update sometime soon!

Also, this pic is also about!

Runescape_32.jpg

Looks like Al Kharid palace or some sort of desert place!

I can't see the images, but know what they are. The 'Al Kharid' one is possibly a new desert area to be used in the new quest: 'One Piercing Note' ;) may be somewhere around Uzer.

Looks like the wild is going to be very spooky and foreboding. :thumbsup:

General Khazard for those that don't know.

updateteaserdominiontow.jpg

Cripes! He's huge! What are we supposed to do, try and get his boot off so we can cut his Achilles tendon? :lol: