Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Well, Paul is working on it, I do have a lot of hope because of that. :P

Yeah well -- I am not going to let you guys get me too excited over the possibilities, this time around -- I'm none too keen for a big let down ... again.

:rolleyes:

I love how you think being pessimistic makes you better than us

queste.png303/324

Where are the reqs posted for this quest?

The Temple at Senntisten

While Guthix Sleeps

Hazeel Cult

Enakhra's Lament

The Slug Menace

Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift

Rocking Out

A Tail of Two Cats

Level 76 Crafting

Level 77 Agility

Level 76 Mining

copied from September BTS

i like how the quest requires the slug menace but not salt in the wound.

Yeah well -- I am not going to let you guys get me too excited over the possibilities, this time around -- I'm none too keen for a big let down ... again.

He never stated he was better than you or anyone else. He doesn't want everyone elses excitement to get himself too excited as well because if Jagex doesn't pull through on this quest in a way he personally hopes that the letdown will have a much more negative effect on his overall feeling for the update.

TROLLER BE TROLLIN!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

He never stated he was better than you or anyone else. He doesn't want everyone elses excitement to get himself too excited as well because if Jagex doesn't pull through on this quest in a way he personally hopes that the letdown will have a much more negative effect on his overall feeling for the update.

TROLLER BE TROLLIN!

(she)

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

TROLLER BE TROLLIN!

I inferred it from her rolling her eyes at any optimistic people who want to do the quest. Sorry you can't seem to understand basic implications.

queste.png303/324

this is taken directly from the RuneScape Facebook page from a message posted saturday.

I added in the arrows and black text.

hopefully this helps support that RotM IS the next update.

unleduxx.png

Guy on the right is Ali the Wise.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

thank you for catching that

corrected picture

this is taken directly from the RuneScape Facebook page from a message posted saturday.

I added in the arrows and black text.

hopefully this helps support that RotM IS the next update.

link to the pictures source

unledwaw.png

Edited by Leik
Removed Imageshack link.

zammyhilt.png

Solo Zamorak hilt drop, Greater Demon Slayer task.

Drops:

Draconic Visage: 4 2x Iron Dragon, 1x Black Dragon, 1x Frost Dragon

Hilt: 3 1x Armadyl,1x Bandos, 1x Zamorak

Dragon Chainbody: 1 1x Dust Devil

KBD Heads: 4

TROLLER BE TROLLIN!

I inferred it from her rolling her eyes at any optimistic people who want to do the quest. Sorry you can't seem to understand basic implications.

We're talking on a forum not face to face so that leaves a lot of the message to be interpreted by the reader. With that said maybe your the one who first misinterpreted what the other was trying to say. People get their hopes up with jagex because their range of content is so vast, but the complexity and depth reached is often shallow. This is subject to personal opinion and I'm going to walk away and say nothing more.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Mod Emilee confirmed the update to be tomorrow. Source:

16-17-811-63194097

(second post of Emilee on page 4)

[qfc]16-17-811-63194097[/qfc]

tagged it for easy linkage.

It doesn't say WHAT the update is going to be ... :unsure:

Yeah cause all the update teaser images over the weekend of dragonkin, mahjrattian fortresses and armies in the frozen north leave us totally clueless as to what this weeks update is...

... and would it be the first time they showed hints and didn't release the update?

BTS gave a specific order:

New Prayer Potion - release date September 6, 2011

Bonus XP Weekend - release date September 9, 2011

Final Classic Re-opening - release date _________?

Ritual of the Mahjarrat - release date _________?

They still have three full weeks in which to release the last two "updates" listed in the BTS -- and RoTM is listed 4th, not third.

Everytime they open classic again it comes out as a side update alongside a main one. It just seems the most logical option. Membership related upates are always released on 4th week for obvious reasons (like it happened last time with loyalty programme or that 15% discount). Prayer potion was released first, which leaves rotm left; and now they made a thread confirming we will get an update tomorrow, and we are still missing a no update week (which is usually 2nd or 3rd week), but since it has been confirmed it won't be this week... Takes a couple of seconds to figure that out. Unless they decide to release classic reopening alone, then that would be a first timer and I highly doubt they will do that with so many impatient people around, would be a low move.

Of course, there's the fact every hint came with a big NEXT UPDATE on them, and since an update is confirmed for tomorrow, that means...

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

:o okay this is what is going to happen, based on pics. Stone of jas is going to be teleported fairy style to kethsi where the dragonkin will go all 'my precocious' then turn into jumbo dragons. Love story will be a hidden requirement and Traiborn will show up with a Thingummywut and they will fight it out godzilla style. Oh and there will be a ritual and stuff.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Did anyone notice the fairy ring underneath the 'white' Stone of Jas, any chance that teleport network will be used to smuggle it out of the TD dungeon?

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Did anyone notice the fairy ring underneath the 'white' Stone of Jas, any chance that teleport network will be used to smuggle it out of the TD dungeon?

You mean the TD dungeon where it no longer is?

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

You mean the TD dungeon where it no longer is?

*smuggle it out of where ever it has been for almost the last 2 years.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Latest News: The game update is not today. This is due to to an unforeseen client crash issue.

We plan to update as early as we can tomorrow morning (Wednesday 14th). This is also to ensure that we have full staff coverage for release.

"THE GAME UPDATE IS NOT TODAY (TUESDAY 13TH)"

QFC: [qfc]16-17-523-63196184[/qfc]

I'm okay with this.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Latest News: The game update is not today. This is due to to an unforeseen client crash issue.

We plan to update as early as we can tomorrow morning (Wednesday 14th). This is also to ensure that we have full staff coverage for release.

"THE GAME UPDATE IS NOT TODAY (TUESDAY 13TH)"

QFC: 16-17-523-63196184

I'm okay with this.

Here, here. Get to play it upon release and dedicate the rest of my day to it too!

Jagex makes excuses like little kids who cut lessons in school... but do they really have to...

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

:o okay this is what is going to happen, based on pics. Stone of jas is going to be teleported fairy style to kethsi where the dragonkin will go all 'my precocious' then turn into jumbo dragons. Love story will be a hidden requirement and Traiborn will show up with a Thingummywut and they will fight it out godzilla style. Oh and there will be a ritual and stuff.

^^THIS^^

Obviously, the delay was caused by the whole Godzilla-style battle ... :rolleyes:

:lol:

nyuseg.png

Mod Emilee confirmed the update to be tomorrow. Source:

16-17-811-63194097

(second post of Emilee on page 4)

[qfc]16-17-811-63194097[/qfc]

tagged it for easy linkage.

It doesn't say WHAT the update is going to be ... :unsure:

Yeah cause all the update teaser images over the weekend of dragonkin, mahjrattian fortresses and armies in the frozen north leave us totally clueless as to what this weeks update is...

... and would it be the first time they showed hints and didn't release the update?

BTS gave a specific order:

New Prayer Potion - release date September 6, 2011

Bonus XP Weekend - release date September 9, 2011

Final Classic Re-opening - release date _________?

Ritual of the Mahjarrat - release date _________?

They still have three full weeks in which to release the last two "updates" listed in the BTS -- and RoTM is listed 4th, not third.

Everytime they open classic again it comes out as a side update alongside a main one. It just seems the most logical option. Membership related upates are always released on 4th week for obvious reasons (like it happened last time with loyalty programme or that 15% discount). Prayer potion was released first, which leaves rotm left; and now they made a thread confirming we will get an update tomorrow, and we are still missing a no update week (which is usually 2nd or 3rd week), but since it has been confirmed it won't be this week... Takes a couple of seconds to figure that out. Unless they decide to release classic reopening alone, then that would be a first timer and I highly doubt they will do that with so many impatient people around, would be a low move.

Of course, there's the fact every hint came with a big NEXT UPDATE on them, and since an update is confirmed for tomorrow, that means...

We're gonna be chewing our fingernails for another day? :unsure:

nyuseg.png

Just a heads up Paul said the content is ready to play today, but there are some bugs in the system. Probably will be an early update tomorrow.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png