Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Dragonkin created the dragons, Mith dragons 2006/7.

Concept art on RHQ 2 years ago

http://www.runehq.com/image/specialreports/conceptart/rhqdragon2.jpg

Addy Dragons possible from ROTM?

Too sinewy to be addy dragons. Although I believe we'll see addy and possible one or two rune dragons though!

Metal dragons have the trademark green eye.

It's a rather old piece of concept art and to me I always just chalked it up as the reworked green dragons; doesn't look right to be a metal one.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Looks like it.

I just hope Jagex doesn't troll us with a "no update week" and watch everyone go mad :???:

This week was already a no update week. :P

I consider patch notes an update. And there was some potion thing I think. :rolleyes:

I don't consider a potion to be a full week's worth of content. 2 real updates this month, BXP biannual holiday event and RSC opening for the last time together with some patch note updates.

-

I thought that was a Brutal Green Dragon, but I could be wrong.

Looks like it.

I just hope Jagex doesn't troll us with a "no update week" and watch everyone go mad :???:

This week was already a no update week. :P

I consider patch notes an update. And there was some potion thing I think. :rolleyes:

I don't consider a potion to be a full week's worth of content. 2 real updates this month, BXP biannual holiday event and RSC opening for the last time together with some patch note updates.

-

I thought that was a Brutal Green Dragon, but I could be wrong.

Did you forget about ROTM or do you not consider quests real updates?

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Week 1 - Prayer Potion -> Patch Notes week

Week 1 - Bonus XP Weekend -> Biannual Holiday Event / Recycled content

Week X - RSC Reopening -> Not new content

Week 2 - Ritual of the Mahjarrat -> Real Update # 1

Week 3 - New Loyalty Rewards -> Real Update # 2

Week 4 - No update week (almost like week 1)

I'm not sure what hidden content update you're referring to.

I consider something an update when it doesn't take me under 3 minutes to complete the entire main update.

Heading up north tomorrow (actually literally going north to Yorkshire)... As discovered by Gwyn, we're actually Mahjarrat (if you want to talk about this astounding fact my blog is there for it!) anyways had to post these teaser pics for you guys ;)

Enjoy!

going up north this weekend to visit Octarine

WTF YOU'RE BOTH MAHJARRAT?!

majarrat.png

;)

You finally discovered our secret Gwyn :o

33611162563776821614546.jpg

kie_azzandra.png

Better? :D Drazzandra is back with a vengeance D:

Anyway its BXPW TIME!

This ritual is gona be friggin awesome! ;D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

We we we so excited :P

I actually can't remember the last time I was excited for a RS update like this :D ROTM baby!

So... Which mahjarrat do we think will die? My money is on Lucien (ofc) and Azzandra even though I'd be sad to see him go :(

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I consider something an update when it doesn't take me under 3 minutes to complete the entire main update.

Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you said that the only real updates were BXPW and the final reopening of RSC.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

Actually, if you think about it they always release updates related to membership on week 4/last week of the month, the last example being loyalty programme itself, and 2nd or 3rd week tend to be the no update weeks. RSC reopening can be a side update alongside with a main one, my guess is that they will release rotm next week alongside classic reopening, 3rd week will be a no update one, and new loyalty rewards for 4th week.

I think it can be said, at least empirically that next week will be rotm at least, because of the fb hints, which are only released the week before an update.

So... Which mahjarrat do we think will die? My money is on Lucien (ofc) and Azzandra even though I'd be sad to see him go :(

Highly doubt Azzanadra will die, considering he is a Zaros general and it is constantly hinted he is immortal, not to forget he's probably the most helpful npc on runescape giving access to both, ancient mage book and curses. However, I do think Lucien will die and sooner than everyone will expect, my guess is that Lucien will die during the ritual after being weakened by the player (or the mahjarrats themselves), he will lose control over the stone of Jas, Azzanadra will use its power to bring back Zaros (or at least set him free from his current prison) and through Azzanadra or Sliske, Zaros will remove the need of the ritual to adquire power for the mahjarrat using the stone of Jas, to say the least I guess. Way too many characters involved, I also want to see Sliske and know if he's any npc we talked/interacted with before, many people putting their bets on the old man around barrows.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

I call Jhallan, Wahsietel, Zemouregal, Lucien, Kharshai, Khazard and Akthanakos dying

Which would leave Azzanadra, Enakhra, Hazeel, Bilrach and Sliske alive

sounds good. leaves the two we haven't seen yet, the most awesome, the token girl and Hazeel because he's cool

queste.png303/324

I call Jhallan, Wahsietel, Zemouregal, Lucien, Kharshai, Khazard and Akthanakos dying

Which would leave Azzanadra, Enakhra, Hazeel, Bilrach and Sliske alive

sounds good. leaves the two we haven't seen yet, the most awesome, the token girl and Hazeel because he's cool

I'd bet Jhallan stays alive and becomes the strongest mahjarrat... people love the underdog. Lucien gon die by my fists. Khazard is already "dead" he could probably only be killed by Sliske.

OMG I just had a thought! What if Jhallan = Sliske? That would throw everyone off. Yeah I know Zemouregal had both names down but Sliske is so sneaky who knows what/who he might be disguised as. :o maybe Stone of Jas = Sliske?

Actually, if you think about it they always release updates related to membership on week 4/last week of the month, the last example being loyalty programme itself, and 2nd or 3rd week tend to be the no update weeks. RSC reopening can be a side update alongside with a main one, my guess is that they will release rotm next week alongside classic reopening, 3rd week will be a no update one, and new loyalty rewards for 4th week.

Yeah, i think so too. Was just listing them up into random weeks for overviews sake. :P

310105_10150384350556729_59261801728_9838178_515250567_n.jpg

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Looks like Sir Tiffy Cashien is gonna kick some old-fashioned Lucien butt.

I hope we get Acolyte <3:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Am I the only one who noticed Ali the Wise on the right?

My question is, if he's hinted to be Wahisietel (who's known for being loyal to Zaros), what is he doing with saradomin forces? Unless... the unkown guy on the left is you know who, who's been know for deceiving people making them believe he follows another god (like it happened to the girl next to nex's lair). This is getting hotter by the minute lol.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

I'm glad we get acolyte from rotm. Would've been better to get it from sitw, though, so it wouldn't have been a completely useless quest.

Random assumption based on very limited info alert!

Don't get your hopes up; there is nothing that 100% verifies we get Acolyte.

Just that we seem to get a squad of Acolytes.

Until we see the quest reward or a picture of a player wearing it don't assume anything!

But new best in-game prayer armour does seem a likely step for rotm, though one wonders how big the quest will have to be for us to get full temple knight gear if rotm is needed for acolyte.

Also Zaros mahjratt all seem pretty nice so far and why not help us?

They don't want Zamorakian mahjaratt winning, and they definitely don't want another one to become a god; which Lucien is working towards.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue