Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

2nd: This one is for you (chris L) Because you are the slayer master. Would it be possible, when combining skills, to have silent killing for slayer?

chris L: Silent killing? like stealth killing?

Yes

Chris L: Yes i love this kind of thing.

I don't get it...

me neither, the audio's kinda shitty, so i'm just doing my best here.

In most games if you can sneak up on your opponet and get a stealth attack on them you will either kill them outright or do a large amount of damange with a single blow (higher than even a crit).

well yeah, but i dont get what was being said about combining skills

Naaxi.png

2nd: This one is for you (chris L) Because you are the slayer master. Would it be possible, when combining skills, to have silent killing for slayer?

Yes

I don't get it...

In most games if you can sneak up on your opponet and get a stealth attack on them you will either kill them outright or do a large amount of damange with a single blow (higher than even a crit).

And its a huge problem in WoW; theyre always nerfing it/boosting other classes to try to even it out. Obviously itd be easier to fight back to a stealth attack in RS because you dont have to turn your camera angle to see/attack them. Might work.

Grimy: I think combining thieving and combat? Idk.

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

The way it seems to have a top middle and bottom I wouldn't be surprised if we got something like:

New addition to the quester guilds (champs, heros, legends) as a step up from legends that supplies 1 bit.

QBD drops another bit

KK drops the last bit

That'd be pretty neat. It does seem however that most of those "guilds" are a little down on features, lets not hope another will follow that course.

TBF at the appropriate levels they are still reasonably decent, albeit quiet guilds. Just need a bit of a spruce to match up to newer lower end updates. But definitely feels like we are over due the next stage in that guild chain; I mean legends reqs barely scratch the surface of modern quest cape needs.

I'd love to see the name of said guild. What's higher/better than a legend?

God-king

laparkachair-1.gif

Yes

I don't get it...

well yeah, but i dont get what was being said about combining skills

Combining them in as in they compliment each other. When both reach a certain level you unlock something. So when you have lvl70 attack and lvl80 agility you unlock the ability to do stealth blows. Basically one skill is used in combination with another skill to do something.

cool_sig1.jpg

Blood for the blood gods! skulls for the skull throne! Cookie to whoever gets the reference!

WH 40k?

Yup. Now where's our cookies? Don't make me sick an axe wielding Champion on you. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The way it seems to have a top middle and bottom I wouldn't be surprised if we got something like:

New addition to the quester guilds (champs, heros, legends) as a step up from legends that supplies 1 bit.

QBD drops another bit

KK drops the last bit

That'd be pretty neat. It does seem however that most of those "guilds" are a little down on features, lets not hope another will follow that course.

TBF at the appropriate levels they are still reasonably decent, albeit quiet guilds. Just need a bit of a spruce to match up to newer lower end updates. But definitely feels like we are over due the next stage in that guild chain; I mean legends reqs barely scratch the surface of modern quest cape needs.

The chosen one?

edit: or how about a demigod

we could have our own cult, lol

Edited by SomeNut

if the world didn't suck, we'd all fly off into space

never have a battle of wits with a fool, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with expierience

437261063.jpg

Dat Dragon armour! <3:

edit: is that a dragon kite or just a tripped out dragon square??? And what gloves do you think they will use for the full set? fog or rfd dragon gloves?

I really hope thats a Dragon Kiteshield. If I found out that was a square, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

QBD drops another bit

KK drops the last bit

The chosen one?

edit: or how about a demigod

we could have our own cult, lol

Mythic Guild?

Better be in a few hours. Really looking forward to this (but not as much as ROTM :P)

Pic was posted five hours ago ish, and they did say the Dominion Tower was for the end of the month... :D

Here is a photo I took of the dominion tower I took when I got to test it at RuneFest. The wall is like the guardian to the tower and speaks to you with real voice. When it's finally released and you get to play it, turn your sound on! :D

788c92.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I dged especially for dom tower yesterday make a quick 50m for supplies :P so I'm all set with brews and such.

I heard theres problems with the last boss they made at RuneFest but I hope it doesnt get delayed, as no excuses for Jagex as they held it back to begin with -.-

Last boss? As in, unique to the tower?

crossed_body.png

Yeah, the final boss in the tower.

Apparently, it was developed from suggestions by Runefest Attendees. Meaning that they only JUST STARTED THE MODELLING. And as of yet, there's supposedly no mechanics attached to it, unless they worked insanely over the last 24 hours.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah, the final boss in the tower.

Apparently, it was developed from suggestions by Runefest Attendees. Meaning that they only JUST STARTED THE MODELLING. And as of yet, there's supposedly no mechanics attached to it, unless they worked insanely over the last 24 hours.

Or unless they recycled code.

crossed_body.png