Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Looks like a rs wide xmas gathering from the RSOF pics, but deffo strong wizards tower links.

392605_138560732920328_100002992076479_154361_1831972611_n.jpg

In tht pic I see a fremmink, a standard wizard, a demon, the yellow guy, mad guy and green guy from rc guild, orge, I think a druid next and a fairy.

And there's a troll in the kitchen.

392255_138560766253658_100002992076479_154362_1428430242_n.jpg

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Freeze-over @ Wizzy Tower... Very Funny... NOT... I'll pass final judgement if I even decide to touch RS for the Christmas Event, that is if it will even launch in the first place. After the slaps to F2P, I don't really feel all that Christmas-ish. <_<

BTW, Sy, that Green Wizard from RC Guild is female. Get with the program. :shame:

~D. V. "Just not very in the spirit of things anymore..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Freeze-over @ Wizzy Tower... Very Funny... NOT... I'll pass final judgement if I even decide to touch RS for the Christmas Event, that is if it will even launch in the first place. After the slaps to F2P, I don't really feel all that Christmas-ish. <_<

BTW, Sy, that Green Wizard from RC Guild is female. Get with the program. :shame:

Oh cheer up, DVD. There's too many Grinches out there already. Grudges are never good to keep in the company of community after all.

:P I for one am excited to see what this Christmas event will be like. The graphics look quite nice. ^.^

And guy is a slang term that is often merely used to mean person opposed to specify gender.

Eg At uni we talk about going out with the creative writing guys, meaning our friendship group from the specific course even though there 4 men and 6 or 7 women.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow,that looks very interesting,judging by these it looks like it will be a good quest.

Looks like some wierd ritual being performed in the first pic,second has me baffled though,the smoke is obviously coloured for a reson,but i can't think of a puzzle mechanic that could use that well,ah well,guess we'll have too wait and see.

New teaser pics on the main sticky, can someone post here? Hidetags are being annoying. :wall:

Probably something to do with this new quest. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

New teaser pics on the main sticky, can someone post here? Hidetags are being annoying. :wall:

Here:

http://tip.it/runescape/images/gallery/Fansites%201.jpg

http://tip.it/runescape/images/gallery/Fansites%202.jpg

Looks promising. I'm looking forward to it.

j0xPu5R.png

Cool pics :P

Wasn't there talk about being some lore on Zaros in this quest? It wasn't said in the BTS, but I do remember something about it when they first told us about the quest.

Yes there definitely was, some female character is meant to be revealed in this storyline who is devoted to Zaros. However that was ages back when I heard that and it could possibly change I guess. But I really hope we do get some more Zaros lore!

Nice to hear I'm not the only one who remembers it, because I can't seem to find the source of it anymore, and no one on various RS sites mentions it. :s

Mod Ana said that at Runefest. Since I was at that session, I can confirm it ;)

Don't be too hopeful though - it's really only some lore that she'll reveal, but it won't be an advancement of the Zaros storyline that's happening now(At least as far as I've understood it)

Ow well, I thrive on lore, it's my main interest in this game. :D And now with the released story on the website, I'm so thrilled. It's very interesting to read how the mahjarrat were under the reign of Zaros and how deceiving Zamorak was. Also, the Fremminik making an appearance is quite interesting, as the object Zamorak and the team were supposted to get could be that piece of rune essence stone that now resides in that Camp from Mountain Daughter. As the Lunar clan still had the Stone of Jas, that piece of rock must have been of great importance for power. I hope my guess is plausible. :P

Welcome to my life

Pics look pretty cool

Jagex, I like your dynamic lighting and fancy graphics, but PLEASE put some fill lighting in your new areas! I can't see anything on high detail!

also, I'm sure you're aware of it by now but they put the lore text up already so you can scrape your retinas on the history at this very moment

8f14270694.jpg

if it's that easy, it wouldn't have been much of a challenge to begin with, anyway

but that would be betraying the culture that just because you've dropped more logs you're clearly superior to everybody else

8f14270694.jpg

Ohhhhh fire.......

*Will make sure to prance around in her Firemaking cape that day.* ^.^

:'( I wished they kept the 90 Firemaking requirement tbh.

Also, the Fremminik making an appearance is quite interesting, as the object Zamorak and the team were supposted to get could be that piece of rune essence stone that now resides in that Camp from Mountain Daughter.

Wasn't the writing referring to the hidden ability of the dancer being the thing the team was after?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Also, the Fremminik making an appearance is quite interesting, as the object Zamorak and the team were supposted to get could be that piece of rune essence stone that now resides in that Camp from Mountain Daughter.

Wasn't the writing referring to the hidden ability of the dancer being the thing the team was after?

Thats what I read it as.

Her species had fire power and then in her rage she unleashed a higher level of power becoming monster-like and deadly after they cut holes on her fingertips in the gloves that suppressed her fire power.

Essentially it pretty much seems the dancer = boss of the new quest and we are getting a new race introduced into lore. Some sort of fire elemental/human hybrid that the freminnik slaughtered in their war against magic, believing them to have some magical artefact; but then enslaved the last few using some sort of gloves that controlled their fire power, with holes at the fingertips so they could leak out just enough fire to be used as cooks.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Thats what I read it as.

Her species had fire power and then in her rage she unleashed a higher level of power becoming monster-like and deadly after they cut holes on her fingertips in the gloves that suppressed her fire power.

Essentially it pretty much seems the dancer = boss of the new quest and we are getting a new race introduced into lore. Some sort of fire elemental/human hybrid that the freminnik slaughtered in their war against magic, believing them to have some magical artefact; but then enslaved the last few using some sort of gloves that controlled their fire power, with holes at the fingertips so they could leak out just enough fire to be used as cooks.

Might it be related to the Fire Warrior of Lesarkus?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

What if the lunar island people are part of this quest.

The lore implied that the other witch they had captured (the one who cooked the crab) was a moonclan that they were keeping prisoner in the same way.

8f14270694.jpg