Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

My fps fell from 30-40 FPS to 1-10 after the bot nuke. Thought Jagex would fix it, but they didn't. Now I have a new computer that runs the game steadily at 60FPS, but I can't forget how unplayable the game got. A shame some people still can't play RS because of the nuke.

RS used to be max of 50fps, did something change?

My bad, it's a typo of a misthought. 50FPS all the way.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

My fps fell from 30-40 FPS to 1-10 after the bot nuke. Thought Jagex would fix it, but they didn't. Now I have a new computer that runs the game steadily at 60FPS, but I can't forget how unplayable the game got. A shame some people still can't play RS because of the nuke.

RS used to be max of 50fps, did something change?

My bad, it's a typo of a misthought. 50FPS all the way.

Probably because 60FPS is more standard, I thought I'd check I haven't really been around much. Thought they might have changed it.

There are some new Media images;

Seems to show troll warzone I think,

New tzhaar area and some of the monsters

And a rather green dungeon with some metallic green dragons...

EDIT:

Could actually been Brimhaven dungeon, due to the wild dogs in one of the pictures..

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

There are some new Media images;

Seems to show troll warzone I think,

New tzhaar area and some of the monsters

And a rather green dungeon with some metallic green dragons...

EDIT:

Could actually been Brimhaven dungeon, due to the wild dogs in one of the pictures..

Seems like Addy Dragons are coming out! Or maybe just a graphical rework...it's hard to tell with the whole greenish tint in the picture.

The pictures are nice...some views of the new tutorial/troll warzone thingy(Now we finally can be sure about the old media picture with the windmill as well) and the TzHaar stuff looks great as well.

VERY impressive.

And yeah, the pictures with the dogs are most definitely Brimhaven. If you click more images, you get a few more for each area, and some of the further ones have Red Dragons (and Baby Red Dragons) and a bridge in the same setting.

2dgucz6.png

Works for me. Try going to the picture directly.

Here's a better pic anyway:

http://www.runescape.com/img/main/downloads_and_media/downloads_and_wallpapers/media/screenshots/screenshots_22.jpg

Not gonna it cuz I don't wanna take up too much space on this page.

404'd <_<

Found it, that looks pretty cool actually

patr1ckotg1.png

Is there anything special about the new armor?

Just updated graphics. Same stats, new look.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah Ahrims hood and staff are getting fixed. The staff was remade into something more of a wand, but players were upset by it so they extended it.

Also I read somewhere that the armour updates coming with the burthorpe update are only going to be the low level armours (bronze, iron and steel). The rest are coming later I guess.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png