Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

The TzHaar Kiln area looks awesome! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I hope a fix to the FPS lag comes with the update. I'm tired of being stuck at 6 FPS whereas I usually had around 15 - 20 FPS before the last update, and 35 before Bot Nuke Day... still waiting on the promised fix for it.

Obviously flasks.

And the dwarf update? About time :thumbup:

Nah, new dwarves used these models for a while, the one outside wwm tunnel in burthorpe does.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Is he smoking? That's bad.

It is, but I guess when you spend your entire life breathing in rock dust a cigar isn't much of a worry. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Looks fantastic :D I really can't wait to see videos on the day of the new fight kiln and screenshots of the new Jad beating them with ease.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I'll be sure to get to 360-180-180 before it's realeased.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I don't think its an extension of the fight caves. I think you take the fire cape to a new area and enter there.. Obv we won't know for sure. And you aren't losing much time considering that Jad is pretty fast.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I don't think its an extension of the fight caves. I think you take the fire cape to a new area and enter there.. Obv we won't know for sure. And you aren't losing much time considering that Jad is pretty fast.

Well we do kinda know for sure:

The new quest (which unlocks the new 'game) guides us to the Ancient Kiln which must be a new area as it is described as being 'deep in the heart of the volcano in an area that the thzaar have not visited in centuries'

The new game is killed 'Fight Kiln'

Ergo the game is in the kiln which will be added to a new area in the upcoming quest

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ergo, fighting up to jad is probably not useful as you a) have to do quest, and b) have to do a different minigame. This means that you gain nothing by being "at jad" on release day.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Except for being possibly the first to see the new styled Jad close up (and probably dyeing due to his attacks possibly slightly changing)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Except for being possibly the first to see the new styled Jad close up (and probably dyeing due to his attacks possibly slightly changing)

That's my reasoning. ;)

Seen his rangeattack, so I can work from there. Might stream it if I can. Plan is:

Fire cape

Quest

New Fire Cape

Be happy.

Boss will certainly be difficult, possibly with Nex type drag/ stun attacks, or using multi combat style attacks.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]