Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

[hide=Rotm spoiler]His summoning seems as strong as ever, all we need is Sliske to turn a couple over to the good side :D.[/hide]

[spoiler=Moar ROTM spoilers]Sliske is good? I assumed he was out for himself. Also not sure if the TDs or Glacors are summoned so much as bound to that area.

"Chaotic Neutral" comes to mind.

hzvjpwS.gif

Wow, that is awesome. At least with bloom for the Fire Cape I'll be happy until I get the new one.

Seems like they're releasing the hints earlier and earlier though lol. And if I may nitpick: What's with the inexplicable chain around that Ket? Not exactly lorebreaking, but I hadn't thought TzHaar worked with metal.

2dgucz6.png

Could be an obsidian chain? They are masters with obsidian..

EDIT: Also, notice the metal grid in the first of them pictures...most likely to be obsidian railing-bars-thingies

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

It could be, but I don't think obsidian is realistically anywhere near that workable. You really can't pour molten obsidian into a mould as far as I'm aware lol (although a quick Google search says Minecraft begs to differ :rolleyes: ). I think I'm just going with it's for aesthetic reasons...

2dgucz6.png

It could be, but I don't think obsidian is realistically anywhere near that workable. You really can't pour molten obsidian into a mould as far as I'm aware lol (although a quick Google search says Minecraft begs to differ :rolleyes: ). I think I'm just going with it's for aesthetic reasons...

These are creatures who are partly molten lava who are themselves made of Obsidian; it's a safe bet their obsidian crafting/smelting skills far exceed what a human could manage, since they could basically handly it in molten form with bare hands and they have some magical affinity going on with it (dead being made into coins, knowledge passed on as they are born with no teaching etc). It's not even like the obsidian weapons we already have are exactly simplistic, obby cape? carefully woven thin sheets of the stuff, the ranging rings? etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Pretty sure that obsidian is molten rock that cooled extremely fast, and it's actually pretty brittle. It also breaks into sharp flakes. Weapons make sense; obsidian arrowheads (And probably knives) exist in reality, while the mauls and maces could be some other rock. Obsidian chains... Not so much.

Probably good to chalk it up to rule of cool. Or, the chain isn't obsidian at all and the TzHaar do metalworking.

Week 52 - February 10, 2012

[hide]Teaser-10-Feb-2012.jpg

Teaser-10-Feb-2012-2.jpg

Teaser-10-Feb-2012-3.jpg

[/hide]

Visit the Teaser Discussion Topic!

Also you guys can check out the Tzhaar concept artwork Jagex gave us: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=jagex.htm (bottom section)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

They did a great job with the video - voice of the presenter is great aswell.

Looking forward to the graphocal update, and hoping this will give me the push to get a firecape. :thumbup:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Eww, was hoping for Dominion Tower Boss next week :<

This. But I guess this will be my last week with comp cape for the time being. :(

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

This. But I guess this will be my last week with comp cape for the time being. :(

It sounded like Kiln cape would be an upgrade to the comp cape? Like spirit cape I think? :unsure:

Hoping to be one of the first for new cape, doubt it though. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It sounded like Kiln cape would be an upgrade to the comp cape? Like spirit cape I think? :unsure:

Hoping to be one of the first for new cape, doubt it though. :lol:

Jmod quote earlier in this thread clear states kiln cape will be a requirement for comp cape.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ah. Disregard that comment. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I spent ages questing last weekend to be ready to earn goliath gloves after the update I though would be LAST Tuesday, pretty disappointed that dom tower is being pushed back so far after being the first item mentioned in the BTS.

Really want to unlock the gloves, but don't want to waste the potential extra exp from tower while getting them XD.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Update confirmed for today, Tuesday 14th.

@Below: Didn't see one mentioned.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

No time confirmation.

Waiting room just says "planned for today (tuesday 14th)"

[qfc]16-17-508-63567123[/qfc]

Also it was confirmed yesterday ;) Waiting room went up saying planned for tomorrow.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Mod Emilee's times usually refer to when the update publishing process begins; eg if she says around 2pm it means that at around 2pm we will get the 1 hour til game update, not the actual update.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Can someone pm me on here when we get 1 hour warning? Want to know when to panic rush to computer. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

25txjl3.png

If this is actual update or just the hour notice i'm not sure.

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!