[1-6-15] Tuska World Event

Leik

Looking at the rewards shop.. are you able to buy duplicate warpriest items?

I don't know, are you? Usually in the past the 'buy' option was replaced with a 'reclaim.' I could give it a try eventually, once I accumulate enough points to be able to afford throwing some away :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Looking at the rewards shop.. are you able to buy duplicate warpriest items?

I don't know, are you? Usually in the past the 'buy' option was replaced with a 'reclaim.' I could give it a try eventually, once I accumulate enough points to be able to afford throwing some away :P.

Yea, I might do that.. after I buy everything else, of course.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Would be nice to know how many Points you have gained before you reach the Cap.

Would be nice if they changed the Divination to Runecrafting Exp

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Are there more options for fragments that I am missing, because it seems the only viable option is balance on a pillar and wait for them. Adding a way to see progress would be great - currently all you get are messages for 25%, 50%, 75%, and fully collected fragments I think.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Okay then Jagex...and I killed a good number of parasites without ever obtaining a fragment. I just tried again though, and got a couple, which is weirdly inconsistent.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Efficiency is never the fun way to play. :P

Boo that man!

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I don't see the issue with the Godless winning just because you don't like them or they aren't a specific deity.

People have a choice of the 4 sides and must pick one. People are picking godless cause they like rago or dislike the other gods involved.

if you took Godless out and put Zaros in his place and then Zaros was winning would you still whine that sara/arma/zam aren't getting support?

Is picking the godless side some how less valid than picking a god?

I mean sure you can say everyone who doesn't follow arma, zam and sara will go godless

But you can also say everyone who doesn't follow arma zam or godless will go sara

Everyone who doesn't follow arma sara or godless will go zam

Everyone who doesn't follow godless zamr or sara will go arma.

Its the exact same thing whatever way you cast it.

It's not like the Godless are winning just because they are there - Godless where an option for face punch bonanza and they didn't exactly win there did they? - Godless are winning because more people are picking them as their preferred option.

I think the annoyance comes because people are using the Godless as a catch-all. The Godless aren't being used as a faction enough and are being treated as an "if you arent in the other factions go here". I've heard a bunch of people say things like "I'm Zarosian so I'm going Godless here" or Seren, etc. The Godless aren't being treated like a faction with its own goals, they're being treated as the "none of the above option.

Jagex probably should have allowed players to choose an "I don't care about politics, I'm just here to kill the pig" option. Then we could fairly see who actually wanted to work for each faction. If Godless still won that then great, but right now they're mainly being ignored as a faction and used as a catch-all and that is annoying.

• Like 1

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Efficiency is never the fun way to play. :P

Boo that man!

Not a man. I don't play Runescape for math and spreadsheets. :)

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

I don't see the issue with the Godless winning just because you don't like them or they aren't a specific deity.

People have a choice of the 4 sides and must pick one. People are picking godless cause they like rago or dislike the other gods involved.

if you took Godless out and put Zaros in his place and then Zaros was winning would you still whine that sara/arma/zam aren't getting support?

I mean sure you can say everyone who doesn't follow arma, zam and sara will go godless

But you can also say everyone who doesn't follow arma zam or godless will go sara

It's not like the Godless are winning just because they are there - Godless where an option for face punch bonanza and they didn't exactly win there did they? - Godless are winning because more people are picking them as their preferred option.

I think the annoyance comes because people are using the Godless as a catch-all. The Godless aren't being used as a faction enough and are being treated as an "if you arent in the other factions go here". I've heard a bunch of people say things like "I'm Zarosian so I'm going Godless here" or Seren, etc. The Godless aren't being treated like a faction with its own goals, they're being treated as the "none of the above option.

Jagex probably should have allowed players to choose an "I don't care about politics, I'm just here to kill the pig" option. Then we could fairly see who actually wanted to work for each faction. If Godless still won that then great, but right now they're mainly being ignored as a faction and used as a catch-all and that is annoying.

True, but then not everyone is treating them as a catch all.

People who are Zarosian but have a view of the godless might pick to go Arma because its the least 'offensive' to them etc.

Plus I don't see why everyone is getting all butt hurt about it - it happened in the other events too.

Everyone went Sara just because they disliked Zam or vice versa.

People went Bandos cause they disliked Armadyl and vice versa.

People went Brassica because they disliked Marimbo and vice versa.

My point still applies that people seem to be claiming Godless is acting as a catch all and are only winning just because they aren't linked to a god. But thats not true, if it was true Godless would've owned Marimbo and Brassica in the spring event.

Equally I don't see anything wrong with people supporting other deities making a choice on who to follow.

Zarosian ideology based on the most recent quests is all about defending the planet - the exact same thing Vorago and the Godless present here. So why wouldn't Zarosians realistically pick godless as the closet to their beiliefs?

Same goes for Guthixians and even Seren followers really - ideologies of peace and protection the planet given the 4 choices most closely link to Godless or perhaps Armadyl.

And surprise surprise Armadyl is holding a solid 2nd place.

To me its just childish whining to moan about Godless winning because people have just as valid reasons for picking them as any other faction present. Plus it is not new or unique to this world event that followersof non-represented gods have to pick a side they least object with to support - even if that support is derived purely from 'i dont want any god other than my own beating tuska and gaining power'

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It would be one thing for the Godless to have a clear lead, but the massive disparity at present is both ridiculous and suspicious. It certainly implies something underhanded or unfair is happening.

I don't think anyone (including myself) would be crying foul if Godless contribution was only twice one of the other factions, or even equal to all of the other factions combined, but it seemed like their lead was as much as four times the others combined or more.

Even considering the perfectly reasonable occurrance of all the non-Godless who might join Godless does not explain the gap.

2dgucz6.png

The way I see it....

Zaros > Arma > Godless = Zammy > Sara

But...

VORAGO > Zaros > Arma > Godless = Zammy > Sara

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

People who are Zarosian but have a view of the godless might pick to go Arma because its the least 'offensive' to them etc.

Plus I don't see why everyone is getting all butt hurt about it - it happened in the other events too.

My point still applies that people seem to be claiming Godless is acting as a catch all and are only winning just because they aren't linked to a god. But thats not true, if it was true Godless would've owned Marimbo and Brassica in the spring event.

Equally I don't see anything wrong with people supporting other deities making a choice on who to follow.

Zarosian ideology based on the most recent quests is all about defending the planet - the exact same thing Vorago and the Godless present here. So why wouldn't Zarosians realistically pick godless as the closet to their beiliefs?

Same goes for Guthixians and even Seren followers really - ideologies of peace and protection the planet given the 4 choices most closely link to Godless or perhaps Armadyl.

To me its just childish whining to moan about Godless winning because people have just as valid reasons for picking them as any other faction present. Plus it is not new or unique to this world event that followersof non-represented gods have to pick a side they least object with to support - even if that support is derived purely from 'i dont want any god other than my own beating tuska and gaining power'

No one took Brassica versus Marimbo seriously, it was clear that it was just a fun little event. So most just picked cabbage or monkey. 

People aren't doing all that math in their head that you just showed though, Sy. They treat the Godless like they're not even a faction. Like they're the "If no faction here represents you then pick this". Whereas the Godless have their own specific goals, and aren't just a "no faction present" option. It might have helped if Jagex actually put dialogue in to explain that, instead of the copypaste stuff they did.

They're basically benefitting fro the fact that no one cares enough to learn who they are.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I don't think anyone here is "whining" about the Godless thing, I'm not too bothered if they win I just don't think the way they're being used as a catch-all by the majority of players who don't follow Zamorak, Armadyl or Saradomin is balanced. We should have had an option to join no faction and fight for ourselves or fight on behalf of your chosen good without them being specifically represented.

That being said, Tuska is seemingly going to win every day unless Jagex interfere so it might be all irrelevant anyway.

• Like 2

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I choose godless for that reason, that it is the closest to Zaros, because all the other fractions (especially zamorak and saradomin) are far away from zaros.

But that said, lets say you got to choose for all gods, or only for one god and godless, then godless might (yes might) not win but some other god might, but of course it isn't like that right now :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Meh, Godless seem the opposite of Zaros to me. When talking to him on Frenskae he accepted all the Gods on runescape for their strongest traits, the Godless accept none of them and would kill them all if they could

He also wants to protect the world, even if it means taking away all the gods from Gielinor.

I am Zarosian and intended to join the Zamorakian cause for this event. But when the event started, Scopulus made clear he and Vorago are there to represent the Anima Mundi. Seems the best option to me: defending the planet itself.

Rather boring

except last part, I like that.

But all dat warpriest tho.

This means I have 5 hybrid pk sets + ghost hunter

Zamorak working together, hmm what's he up to now :3

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)