Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

just a question for 5 days i got 86 slayer keep usin lost city master but dont get a single aby demon task..is it bad luck or what?i always get task that i dont want..i keep changin n gettin more but i always dont get any not a single aby demon task b4...-.- i wonder whats the problem/?

Bad luck, if you just want abby demons you might get frustrated. However if you do the other good tasks you may be asigned ( Nechs, dagganoths, blue dragons, etc) the chances you'll get Abyssals on your very next task arethat much greater.

Good luck.

Nice Guide Axe Man, One question

How long would it take to go from 56-65

and then again how long to go from 56-85.

Thank you (i'm 56 by-the-way \' )

penguinesigrq6.png

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question for 5 days i got 86 slayer keep usin lost city master but dont get a single aby demon task..is it bad luck or what?i always get task that i dont want..i keep changin n gettin more but i always dont get any not a single aby demon task b4...-.- i wonder whats the problem/?

Bad luck, if you just want abby demons you might get frustrated. However if you do the other good tasks you may be asigned ( Nechs, dagganoths, blue dragons, etc) the chances you'll get Abyssals on your very next task arethat much greater.

Good luck.

Nice Guide Axe Man, One question

How long would it take to go from 56-65

and then again how long to go from 56-85.

Thank you (i'm 56 by-the-way \' )

penguinesigrq6.png

hmm so i shud do nech n stuff n i will get higher chances of aby demons?cause i got nech 2 times when i changed a task after that i went to burthope to get a task n i do it after tat i went back to chaeldar and she gave me nech i done this 2 time and i got same results-nech...

Awesome guide. I am an aspiring young slayer (48), and hope to eventually be up there with you!

Just don't have the cash for guthans or dharoks right now, let alone a cannon. Spent too much cash on fletching and haven't finished alching yet :(

Hey, this is a great guide, but just something i want to mention:

1. When doing blue dragon assingments in the enclave it would be good to mention that you should get a nightshade before going in your way, and expalining how you get it too :wink: . Took me 1/2 hour to find the right cave.

2. I really don't agree that turoths are not a good assingment. I thought that at first too, but once i did my 159 turoth assingment i was amazed, i got 6 clues on that assingment, and rewards were not bad either. Don't know about kurask, i'm not there yet, but i think turoths are definately worth it if you want to get some clues (or i was just incredibly lucky :-k ).

And once again, great guide, i don't know how often this has to be said :P

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Hey, this is a great guide, but just something i want to mention:

1. When doing blue dragon assingments in the enclave it would be good to mention that you should get a nightshade before going in your way, and expalining how you get it too :wink: . Took me 1/2 hour to find the right cave.

2. I really don't agree that turoths are not a good assingment. I thought that at first too, but once i did my 159 turoth assingment i was amazed, i got 6 clues on that assingment, and rewards were not bad either. Don't know about kurask, i'm not there yet, but i think turoths are definately worth it if you want to get some clues (or i was just incredibly lucky :-k ).

And once again, great guide, i don't know how often this has to be said :P

1. Your wrong. just talk to the ogre and tell him you want to get into the cave. You'll sneak past him. Your welcome.

2. Once you hit 85 turoths and kurasks are a waste of you time that could be spent at the only profit monsters left in the skill, Nechryals and Abyssal demons. Low slayers like to say they are good. I'm telling you they suck. My opinion.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Amazing Guide!

I have such a low slayer it's embarassing, but your guide has inspired me to gain a level from which I can begin to fully use it.

One question?

How long did it take you to write all this?!?!

When on a long boring task like nechryals or abyssal demons you have alot of downtime. So I worked on it while I was doing those type of tasks.

First I got a screenshot of each monster as I was assigned it.

Then I modified a tip.it map or made my own if none was available.

Uploaded the jpgs to my web space.

Made the outline of everything I wanted to include.

Filled in the outlined areas, quests, monsters, etc.

Published it on tip it.

It was a fair deal of work but nothing overwhelming as I was able to do small bits at each time. All told I believe I may have put about 12 actual hours of work into making this guide. I enjoyed it though so I won't fret about time lost. Each section or monster was like a short assignment in school.

Let this be a lesson to all of you with long term assignments in school. If you work on it a little at a time over a longer period, you can create something great \' .

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

a simple question...how much money did you spend on your slyaer tasks(i.e cannon's, wepeons, fixing barrows)...and thanks for answering...also how much have you earnt since you recahed level 85/90

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

I wanna thank you, you putting that much work into this guide has probably saved me ten times more pain and suffering. Personally, when I first tried slayer...I don't think I ever really kill a monster now that isn't an assignmant, I feel it's a potential waste of experience all around.

Thank you so much, now I know what to look forward to when it comes to the higher up ones...and I'm sure those safe spots are gonna help alot.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

hmm...i was thinking what if big moneyak and fubai both gather their sources/pictures/information and make this guide even better than it already is?

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

hmm...i was thinking what if big moneyak and fubai both gather their sources/pictures/information and make this guide even better than it already is?

No thanks, his is a catch all for all safespots. Mine only pertain to slayer and list the "best" spot.

Why mess w perfection? :P

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

No thanks, his is a catch all for all safespots. Mine only pertain to slayer and list the "best" spot.

Why mess w perfection? :P

easy answer to bigmoneyaks question. cuz we can lol. :lol: im such a nub

p.s. nice sig yak

untitled6kv7.gif

a simple question...how much money did you spend on your slyaer tasks(i.e cannon's, wepeons, fixing barrows)...and thanks for answering...also how much have you earnt since you recahed level 85/90

same question...needs answering, please

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

easy answer to bigmoneyaks question. cuz we can lol. :lol: im such a nub

p.s. nice sig yak

Thats nothing. Heres my real sig. Chessmastah made the lineart, I colored it casue he was taking too long (GRRR), and silverxangel animated it. Can't put on tip.it casue even if it's 4 slides is still 5 kb over the ridiculously low sig limit.

axebigsig.gif

same question...needs answering, please

Rather hard to calculate my profit as I spent my money as soon as I got it and never really tracked whips.

I know I only used around 50 k balls and stopped cannoning when I hit 99 Range.

Barrows you really dont have to repair all that often, maybe once a week when you use it heavily. If you only use it to heal. The people who wear it all the time have to recharge more often.

I got 85 slayer when whips were still around 5 M, but was nice and gave around 10 away to my clan.

I got guthans, veracs, 77 RCing paying runners, and thousands of sharks for pking out of my profits on whips.

Nechryals herb seeds will get you a respectable farming and herblore level and the profits from that aren't to be taken lightly.

I guess all told I made around 300M from slayer. Could have been more if I no lifed at the abyssals when the whips were higher, but I guess I'll just have to hope for a new Levl 96 slayer required monster that I can sell the drops of for 20 M :P

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Looks like you got your new sig under the limits.

I can't tell you how much that made me laugh.

I think it shows off all your best traits. :lol:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Bronze dragons aren't too terrible, at 80+ attack with a whip you will hit them pretty often. I use about 10 prayer points per dragons at 78 atk with a whip. They will also increase your collection of dragon bones and you only have to kill 10-19 of them.

Also on black dragons, the evil chickens lair is a good place to kill them. Much closer to the bank compared to the dragons in taverley dungeon.

There is a safespot at the path to the mine where you can range them.

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

wow you sure got a good guide there, i even got it added under my bookmarks.

anyway here are my improvements:

abberant specters: specter means ghost and a ghost is undead, so why don't wear your salve ammy from the haunted mine quest (+15% att and str against undead). i can easily hit 33's even sometimes 34's on 88 str with super str pot. the best (and cheapest) way to get these guys is first bring black d hide body and top and about 16 food (lobster or higher). when ur out of lobsters switch to monk robes or initiate and begin using your prayer pots. I can do around 60 specters per trip and gain a lot of herbs.

and finally there is the wild pie, lvl 85 to make and needs raw bear meat, raw rabbit meat and raw chompy meat. catch chompy south of castle-wars, catch rabbit on miscellania and catch bear in canifis at the food store (10 raw bear meat in stock). this pie increases your slayer lvl by +5 temporarily so you can slay abyssal demons (or other favoured slayer monsters) at an lower level. very useful if you want to take a break from slaying and make some cash.

larsie538.png