School bus execution

TheRealist

On the bus, on the way home from school Thursday, this mexican kid got a little hyper and stuck his head out the window and started spitting on cars and [cabbage]. It was funny...until we came up on a [cabbage]load of large branches going atleast 30 MPH and the kid was like halfway out of the bus. Like 10 seconds after we heard the branches brush up against the bus we heard the mexican kid screaming bloody murder trying to get himself in. A six grader pulled him in and puked ON him when he saw his face. I got a good glimpse of it too, his entire face was mangled, and it was obvious his neck was broken, with the exorcist look he had going on. Anywho, I just found out today that he died. Makes me feel all weird knowing I witnessed someone die.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once, I believe my parents when they say to keep your hands in at all times when your in a car... :?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

For once, I believe my parents when they say to keep your hands in at all times when your in a car... :?

Actually, that lesson is the only reason I posted this :|

This still won't stop me doing stupid things like that.

Poor kid :(

You say he was spitting on cars? How'd a branch reach over so low and long enough to hit him in the head and strong enough to kill him, and you say your in NYC too?

where does your bus drive?

what if the busdriver did on purpose to teach him a lesson :shock:

Man thats rough poor kid, they think they are invincible(sp?). I think it will make me think twice before i do something like that.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

Regardless how idiotic he was behaving, it's still a loss being so young. Particularly to his family, I give my condolensces.

Same... That's really sad...

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I doubt he died from getting scratched on the face, but it's just a wild guess.

I think it was less of the small twigs scratching his face and more of the sturdy branches hitting him at 30 mph.

Sorry to hear that, man. It's always a troubling thing to have to witness that.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Please keep your arms, legs, and head inside the vehicle at all times.

Agreed

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Actually, that lesson is the only reason I posted this :|

This still won't stop me doing stupid things like that.

Poor kid :(

Really? Hmmm. I bet that kid said the same thing, now his head is facing the other way...

Wouldn't something like this be in the papers if it was that serious?

Agreed. Not to mention there are none too many trees kickin' around in NYC.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Wouldn't something like this be in the papers if it was that serious?

Agreed. Not to mention there are none too many trees kickin' around in NYC.

Yeah, maybe it was a mailbox.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Honestly, it's kind of his fault; I mean it's kind of stupid to stick your head out the window enough to reach branches, and even stupider not to pull your head in when you see them coming. And spitting on cars? How old are you guys, like 13 :x . These guys on my bus on the way to the Career Center place(where AP classes are offered), these morons throw stuff out the window and try to hit cars, and laugh like idiots when they hear the dink of the objects hitting the car. If you're laughing at that, in my mind, you are almost as guilty as the one who threw/spit out of the window, becuase you are "egging" them on.

However, that's a really gruesome story, and I'm interested to hear if he really is dead or not, and if so I'm sorry to hear it. And sorry to say, while he might not have deserved to be seriously injured, he deserved some kind of punishment for spitting on cars :?

Also, parts of your story sound kind of fake, or at least overexaggerated(sp?). It doesn't seem like anyone would get that done to them(face mangled by branches while riding a bus), though it is believable. But where you say the second the guy saw his face he threw up on him sounds kind of iffy, though still slightly believable. It seems like if that really did happen to that guy, he would die almost instantly. I don't know.. Maybe I just don't want to believe something that disgusting actually happened to a human being, or any creature for that matter.

Sorry about my lengthy post :?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.