get a rune weapon on entrana

yoshidude55

You can take arrows to the island anyway, heads on, but you do need to string the bow when you get there. Check tipits guide to the Lost City quest, which I followed to the letter - if you discount pausing at the Greaters, ranging a few and getting my first lvl 3 clue :)

jiggeryqua.png

Wow, Jagex thinks of everything... :roll:

this isn't that hard to fathom...i mean we all did didn't we?

If you kill a zombie and get axe...problem is you can't get back up on the island. But you can bring tanned d hide and needle + thread to get the armor and bring arrows. I don't know about unstrung bow and bs however

There is a way but its highly unlikely now that people dont get mazes all the time.

What you would have to do is get a maze while on entrana then your friend with full dragon would have to get a maze as well. Meet in the maze, have him trade you the dragon armor, then youd have full dragon on entrana.

This was much easier when you would frequently get mazes if you had a full inventory.

Now its random and near impossible. But t is the only way to do it.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

You most certainly can have range armor and bow and arrows on Entrana. Like someone mentioned before you just bring tanned hides (dragon or leather) depending on your Crafting skill and a bring log and a bow string with you depending on what your crafting level is. Also bring needle thread and knife. Take boat to Entrna, as soon as you step off boat, make a hide top and bottom and vampbraces with your leather. Use knife on your piece of wood and make bow, string bow, your arrows should already be made so there is no problem with that. Go down the ladder and have yourself a good old time ranging the Greater Demons. Believe me it works I went from level 65 ranged to level 94 ranged down there ranging nothing but Greater Demons. The telegrabbing from the other dock does not work anymore they fixed that a spot a day after it was realized. You used to be able to bring a level 3 clue treasure chest to island and the open it once you got there. I opened several of the on the island along time ago just to see f it worked and it did. Im not sure if this has been fixed or not because I havent tried it in well over a year. Other that the 2 ways I just listed I dont think there is anyway to bring armor onto the island.

Isn't it possible to telegrab from land? I was walking aroudd there and saw a landmass, so a friend could drop armour for u there....

(sorry if theres bas spolling, have a hangoever

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Isn't it possible to telegrab from land? I was walking aroudd there and saw a landmass, so a friend could drop armour for u there....

(sorry if theres bas spolling, have a hangoever

Along time ago someone figured out that you could get armor by tele grabbing. There were tons of people just telegrabbing stuff so Jagex fixed the spot making it so you couldnt telegrab anymore. Than land mass is one square out of the range of the telegrab spell. I was there training when the telegrab bug was taking place I personally have seen mods teleport people off the island when they showed in the dungeon in full rune. If you see someone down there with rune on, they either took advantage of the telegrab thing when it was originaly there and just stored the armor on another character on Entrana, or they are bringing it over in Level 3 clue Treasure chests, same goes for Rune axes since you can get them from the treasure chests.

Ooooh, that fletching idea sounds good...Has anyone actually done these methods before? Any proof?

*waits eagerly for axe head to fall off*

I did it when i was level 65 - poor tree spirit wasnt expecting full sharks pots and 70 range on his [wagon]!

1myrangers1bp.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Ooooh, that fletching idea sounds good...Has anyone actually done these methods before? Any proof?

*waits eagerly for axe head to fall off*

I did it when i was level 65 - poor tree spirit wasnt expecting full sharks pots and 70 range on his wagon!

hehehe i did it at lvl 57 USic my 35 mage \'

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

Wow, Jagex thinks of everything... :roll:

this isn't that hard to fathom...i mean we all did didn't we?

If you kill a zombie and get axe...problem is you can't get back up on the island. But you can bring tanned d hide and needle + thread to get the armor and bring arrows. I don't know about unstrung bow and bs however

you can do the thing with the b string and the bow, thats how i bat the tree spirit, i used 500 arrows in that fight..... :-#

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!