My mistake. I probably meant to type copper, but iron just came out. :-k

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I'm only 13, so maybe buying cars off e-bay is a little advanced, but my friend buys about 100+ packs a day so thats ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã7 roughly a day, ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã35 pound a week (5 days to a school week), and roughly ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1800 a year. That's quite a lot for a 13 year old.

Well what kind of jerks are paying a whole 25p for Polos when they could get them for 18P? :?: ! :!: Honestly.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

in the wanted quest with the chemicals. Next day heard soemthign about that... wierd. And obsidan, read about that too, and aprrarently it has amde u a little less smart,"learned"?

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

in the wanted quest with the chemicals. Next day heard soemthign about that... wierd. And obsidan, read about that too, and aprrarently it has amde u a little less smart,"learned"?

Exactly what I said. :lol:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Our history teacher asked us to name some wedieval weapons 8-)

lol my teacher asked that to! (he didn't know what a abby whip was lol)

also i am from belgium so i learn to use english while playing runescape

the only problem is that most(not everybody) english talkers don't typ english properly(well i can't blame them cause i don't type dutch properly when i am talking with my friends)

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

[

quote=Striker6]I think you mean:

Runescape taught me a few things

May wanna edit that?

Geez, take a joke you guys.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

[

quote=Striker6]I think you mean:

May wanna edit that?

My english teacher taught me a few things as well. \'

Actually I'm only 13, so maybe buying cars off e-bay is a little advanced, but my friend buys about 100+ packs a day so thats ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã7 roughly a day, ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã35 pound a week (5 days to a school week), and roughly ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1800 a year. That's quite a lot for a 13 year old.

Well what kind of jerks are paying a whole 25p for Polos when they could get them for 18P? :?: ! :!: Honestly.

They do it for the same reason that merchanting works in RS: laziness.

You bring them the stuff at a good place/time and they buy it with a higher price that pays for your effort.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

apparantly it didn't teach u grammer :wink: (things runescape has taught u, not learned) same thing about bronze and i've learned about lots of flowers like delphinums i think...no one asks me about them, i just recall it.

apparantly it didn't teach u grammer :wink: (things runescape has taught u, not learned) same thing about bronze and i've learned about lots of flowers like delphinums i think...no one asks me about them, i just recall it.

Hope you mean grammar? :-w

I'm not sure, but to make glass you need chemical called lime which I think is from seaweed.

Contrary to popular belief, lime does not come from seaweed, it comes from limes.

Also it has nothing to do with the glass making process.

Its not lime you need... its soda ash. But lime is used to make the process go a little smoother... something about the compound liquifiying... and lime fixes that. When glassmaking first starting out... lime wasn't used... but today in big factories, it is.

And it's not lime from the fruit either, but calcium oxide -- limestone. Wikipedia has a good article on glass making, if you're interested.

hugh_mannity.png

I pretty much learned how to spell and not use leetspeak, because i wanted to look respectable. Without RunEscape, i would still be typing shortened forms of words like "U" and "R"

opera94x15.gifsolaris.png

I finally beat runescape.. YES I have quit.

~-I am athiest-~

I think you mean:

May wanna edit that?

No I dont want to edit that, it was obviously put there for corny humor. :wall:

I swear, is everybody here going to be an english teacher when they grow up?

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

I've learned more english.

But I'm somebody asked me something some time ago, and I knew the answer because of Runescape \'

Can't remember what tho :S

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

My friend plays and he merchants in real life. Goes to shops, buys packs of polos 18p each and sells for a cool 25p in school. Lucky dude.

And you'd be making all of 7p a transaction ...

He should buy very badly damaged used cars off e-bay for as cheap as possible, then scrap the outsides and sell the parts. I made a few hundred dollars that way when I couldn't pay for my college books.

When i was 13 i used to make...Let me remember (get's nice happy flash backs)

5 Franks a day + 10 franks + 20 franks + (2x7) = 1 week of money =

49 francs.

52 weeks x 49 francs = 2548

penguinesigrq6.png

Lazy Jerks :wink:

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Guest AshKaYu

Oh, you silly people. It's not copper or iron or lime that makes it shiny, it's lvl 1/2/3/4/5/6 enchant!

i learnt the majority of the worlds a complete idiot who would rather make a quick buck than save the feelings of another human being.

and that when your in trouble, do something about it. some knight in shining armor isnt going to sweep you up and protect you from harm.

parents17dc.gif

RuneScape taught me more than school I think... \' but I'm also more interested in RuneScape than in school (of course). (but school is still more important) btw, isn't it offtopic, discussions about polo prices and how to make glass? :-k man these smilies rock :boohoo: :-w