favourite slayer monsters

Nickelliston

Well I have been traning slayer for a few lvls (90), and I most say that there are a lot of monsters that I like to get

Drops:

Abyssal demons

Kalphite Quenn (Duh)

Exp:

Dagannoths

Bloodvelds

Kalphites

Fire Giants

And a lot more

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never get any good drops from bloodvelds, but they have awsome xp!

Jellies owuld be my favorite becasue of the drops.

And Banshees for the pure ess

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

I like abbysal demons, drops are kinda rubbish tho

He said that you can kill...

Owned.

And thanks for the Salve ammy tip Bogs, didn't know that.

Mine would have to be Trolls for getting Slayer XP.

For using my Slayer level it would have to be Specters or Infernal Mages :oops:

cyco_1.jpg

So a salve and sstr pot would equal +30% str? :shock:

Anyways, I'de have to go with jellies.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

A topic about Slayer monsters?!?! Gasp! Where's Bloodveld?

Yeah anyway...Slayer is the stupidest idea for a skill in the game besides firemaking, IMO. It brought some nice drops...that's not a good point to argue because Jagex could have just had the monsters released but not introduce an entirely new skill. Basically all you do is kill random monsters...hey, that sounds an awful lot like standard combat.

Netherless I would have to go with Bloodvelds. They are good experience and drop a fair amount of blood runes.

Specters are definitly number 1...awesome drops and herbs are crazy...and they are fun to kill.

I am probably the only person in the game who will say this but i like kurasks, yes i said it, kurasks. Only reason is because i like ranging them and i somehow manage to always get good drops (as in like 3 clues a task).

fight caves defeated 3/10/06 at 96 combat 77 range

99+ farming----99+herblore----99 range----99 thieving

213th to 99 herblore, June 29, 2007

you wont belive me but im in love with crocktice you never ever need food and they drop mystic boots like crazy.

I understand your point, probably because my favorite slayer monester is basilisks. I like them for the same reasons, however they give drops faster and better than cockatrices, so.....

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

Bloodveldes for training

Turoths for clues (got 6 off 159)

I'm almost 60 slayer, so mabye abberants will be my favorite for good drops soon :P

And to the guy above, i hate lessers too. Not only because of what you said, but because that place is always, and ALWAYS crowded if the server has 1000+ people on it, slowing your training even more!

My favorite is probably jellies or maybe bloodveldes which are both fun to range. And hmmsk i do not agree with what u said about lessers, u just gotta find a world, i log in to my homeworld 28 and its free, mostly when i train on lessers its free, and they give awesome range exp cause they die so easily.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

To be entirely honest, the best slayer monstr at any level just for fun, training, and drops is the basilisk.

Crazy amounts of addy ores, herbs, waters, and natures. Throw in an dd mystic and rune dagger drop.

With bones to peaches you could stay there frever if you didn't care for the herbs or addy.

Unlike the abyssal demon, whose majority of drops are rubbish, a day spent at Basilisks will give you more profit than a day at abyssals if a whip doesnt drop.

Basilisks: Guarenteed profit.

Abyssals: Aggravating waiting game.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

how do you kill abberent specters?

full black + whip?

range them?

i want to try.. . but whats the best gear and how to do it.

The best mage defence you can build up, or just pray (of course with the best prayer bonues you can build up)...

And zonhottie, i think you know you usually log on when there are less than 500 people per server, so no wonder its not crowded. I sayd when there are 1000+ people on a server then its always crowded :wink:

And i'm glad i burthroped my last lesser assingment to get blue drags instead, so no complaints there :lol:

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

I like pyrefiends, and banshees! low lvl, slay away through mills of them in no time. Bloodvelds are quite ok, basilisks are great too!

I really HATE daggs. People seem to beg for dagg assignments, but I just returned from Waterbirth getting "owned" by them. I was wearing full rune, super att and str, dds, and they still make me chew away my tuna potatoes like crazy, hitting 10s to 15s!!! on me. And I'm a (kinda) respectable lvl 87! So no more daggs for me!

I'll say hi to Durael from y'all!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

right now my favorite slayer monster to kill would have to be bloodvelds or basilisks.

my favorite ones to get for an assignment is dagannoths or blue dragons.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D