Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

because he doesnt work out.

why is cheese yellow?

i do love my cheese.....

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milk contains a yellow pigment, ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸-carotene, which is derived from grass. The colour is not soluble in water and is thus present in the fat fraction of the milk. When making cheese, the fat is more concentrated, which results in a more yellow colour of cheese as compared to milk.

What was there first, the chicken or the chicken's egg?

99 Slayer since August 2007.

Depends on your believe. If you believe in evolution, it would be the egg, as the chicken we know and love would have hatched from the egg of something closely related to the chicken, but if you believe in creation, then the chicken was created first.

Why is darkness not light?

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Because "seven" isn't a colour. Seven is a number. So you couldn't refere to the colour of your hair being a number.

Why do Americans spell colour, color and through, thru?

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

Why do we spell color without a u? Why do you waste time and ink adding in an extra letter?

Actually, the English language wasn't standardized until Noah Webster made the first dictionary (after British colonies had been set up in the Americas, I might add). If you look at documents created before then, you'll notice all sorts of weird spellings, since people were taught different methods depending on where they came from.

As for through, we generally use "through" in most writings :-k

Before humans discovered how to use sharp objects to cut things, how did they prevent long hair from interfering with what they were doing?

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

because either your mothers hair was red or your fathers hair was red OR you simply dyed it. there could be the possibility that the mix colors of your parents hair could result in you having red hair

why do we laugh

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Yes.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :-k

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

To quote the Red Mage...

The answer is five! Five what? Five nothin? just five!! Now stop asking me!

What exactly does an eye of the beholder do, and where might I find beholders?

easyclickfe5.jpg

what it does is tell the truth of the universe, religion, and the secret of life. Where to get it? where not to get it...

how is carbon water made

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

what it does is tell the truth of the universe, religion, and the secret of life. Where to get it? where not to get it...

how is carbon water made

Carbonated water, also known as soda water, sparkling water, fizzy water, club soda, or seltzer water, is plain water into which carbon dioxide gas has been dissolved. The process of dissolving carbon dioxide gas is called carbonation. It results in the formation of carbonic acid (which has the chemical formula H2CO3).

Why is this thread so much more popular than the other "ask a question..." threads?

Because according to color therapy red is most energized. Also it is good to wear red clothes because that gives out a bit less energy than receives. On the same time, black only gives and white only receives. So seems weird but red is actually the most balanced color.

Red is also symbol for power and that is what everyone strives for in one field or another.

Hope you got some ideas here.

Why are cherry blossoms so pretty? I mean apple blossoms are nice and all but most people think cherry blossoms are the best. Why so?

sig.gif

because the color effect bolsters the preifflins withen the hunman eye and makes its effect more meaningful and long-lasting, thus resaulting in mass aggrement that cherry blossoms are the superior plant.

why are bloodvelds pink :-k

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

The pink color is caused by the presence of a large number of capillaries near the surface of the skin. It would be a bad thing if the skin were red, since then the bloodveld would have an excessively large amount of bloodflow to the skin, which could easily result in the monster bleeding to death from a single cut.

What shall we do with the drunken sailor ear-ly in the morning?

easyclickfe5.jpg

love is when you feel magnetized to a person or thing

1000th post :P

can you define the word "a" with out using the letter "a"?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Means next item is member of group or collection, but is one member in general, not specific member.

Is someone at Microsoft on a personal mission of revenge against me? It feels like every other piece of hardware or software I get is destined to not be compatible, get corrupted, abruptly crash, and/or burn (like actually light on fire) :cry:

easyclickfe5.jpg