Disturbing..

malo2

well my last thread about Nkorea was run over by talks about the middle east (fueled by one person in particular), so heres something to scare you.

http://www.break.com/index/startswiththekids.html

if you want to start a discusiong, go ahead.

rules: no stereotyping, as this led to the locking of the other thread.

I am personally freaked out by this, whats the daily dosage of propeganda for theese kids?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both sides do it. :wink:

PS, dont add a url code if you're not giving something to click on lol

http://www.break.com/index/startswiththekids.html

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

It seems as if they are teaching these children that sacrificing themselves for their religion is the honourable thing. But we've known this all along...

I wouldn't be surprised. Both sides hate each other equally.

Oh, and to anyone who thinks he's talking about the U.S and the Middle East, he's not. It's between Palestine and Israel.

Rose

Every country has propoganda. It's about limits though. The US uses propoganda to make us seem more innocent to citizens, put more patriotism, etc - similar to Israel. Now I can't see how a comparison could be made, when Palestine's propoganda is based so heavily on religion telling them to kill people.

I hope you arnt going to post Break links every day. This is a discussion forum not a funny links thread.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No its not but my point was that we all know the site Break exists allong with all the other millions of video hosting sites. How about we just have one dedicated thread for them all it annoys me to see this forum filled up woith pointless threads with just a link to a video with no aim for a discussion. I dont have a problem with posting links to things as part of a basis for an argument or intelligent discussion but ppl just post their links and thats it. Waste

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

ShadowFax .. just no if part of a religion is like that like here we can discuss about that but what you do is stereotype the entire religion to be like that.. thats not right.

besides there fighting over "The Holy Grounds" ofcourse its filled with extremists.. and this is a battle that will repeat itself many times.

Christians slaughterd Muslim brutally so they could get this piece of ground.. Religion of Peace at work. (this can be aplied to nearly every religion so keep the mouth shut)

Kids with guns.. Jeebus..

signature_1.gif

It's just children repeating the political views that they they hear their parents talking about.

If you're an American, and you're in high school, go ask ANY student what they think of the current president (George W. Bush), and they will say something along the lines of, "Haha, Bush is a terrible president, I would like to hit him in the teeth with a lead pipe."

But 99% of them can't give you a valid reason as to why they think he's a bad president. They're just repeating what their parents say and what they hear on T.V. (Jay Leno! :evil: ).

I bet if the reporters elaborated with their questioning, 2/3 of those kids couldn't tell you what a "Jew" is, or why they're forced to hate them.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

It's just children repeating the political views that they they hear their parents talking about.

If you're an American, and you're in high school, go ask ANY student what they think of the current president (George W. Bush), and they will say something along the lines of, "Haha, Bush is a terrible president, I would like to hit him in the teeth with a lead pipe."

But 99% of them can't give you a valid reason as to why they think he's a bad president. They're just repeating what their parents say and what they hear on T.V. (Jay Leno! :evil: ).

I bet if the reporters elaborated with their questioning, 2/3 of those kids couldn't tell you what a "Jew" is, or why they're forced to hate them.

hehe, i can relate to that, I sometimes ask people why they hate bush, they just say "I just do! how could you not hate him?" yet no matter how many times i ask, there isnt even a sign of an upcoming argument.

No its not but my point was that we all know the site Break exists allong with all the other millions of video hosting sites. How about we just have one dedicated thread for them all it annoys me to see this forum filled up woith pointless threads with just a link to a video with no aim for a discussion. I dont have a problem with posting links to things as part of a basis for an argument or intelligent discussion but ppl just post their links and thats it. Waste
what exactly is wrong with using this certain video hosting site? Im not trying to prove it exists, im just trying to share a piece of information. Also, how exactly am I only learning from what break.com says when it dosent really say anything, you look like you know what a video hosting site is, i expected you to know that the host did not make the videos.

it gets worse when their reason is that he looks like a monkey. sadly, it happens a lot.

It's because kids lap up whatever they hear. For instance, my civics teacher told the class "Some people think that Bush is taking money away from social security and that there won't be any left in the future," and all my classmates have misconstrued that and parroted that phrase like mindless automatons whenever I ask them to give me a valid criticism of Bush. And before we start a political discussion, I don't care who is President because it, for the most part, doesn't affect me (unless something drastic happens) and because I am too lazy to follow the issues and have the balls to admit that, rather than choose to unconditionally hate a political leader on the basis of their beliefs, accent or region of origin.

Similarly, children will take whatever you tell them even if it is grossly negative or unjust. For instance, the same civics teacher told our class that "a reason that many people do not like immigrants is because there is some evidence that immigrants are wasting our tax dollars and stealing our jobs." Now every white trash piece of... it's impossible to say without expletives... believes that all Mexicans are illegals and sucking our resources. The literally cheered when they heard that some Mexicans who work at the local Mexican restaurant got deported, and they moan and whine all day about them stealing our taxes when they don't even PAY TAXES OR HAVE JOBS. At the very least I have a job and have to pay something to the tune of 15% of my paycheck towards the government. Their spoiled selves don't even pay for anything in the first place or work, why should they have any right to complain? And with regards to immigrants stealing jobs - Maddox has a valid article regarding this. If I find an undereducated illegal who can do my job better than I than I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Back on topic, children are very impressionable. They say that rebellion hits during the teenage years, but unfortunately for our generation it hasn't hit in the right ways, as evidenced by my above observations. I'd say that I'm pretty anti-convention sometimes for the sake of being anti-convention, but still, at the very least I have the ability to take the majority of things I hear with a grain of salt and realize that not everything is objectifiably verifiable or true because it comes from an adult.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

ShadowFax .. just no if part of a religion is like that like here we can discuss about that but what you do is stereotype the entire religion to be like that.. thats not right.

besides there fighting over "The Holy Grounds" ofcourse its filled with extremists.. and this is a battle that will repeat itself many times.

Christians slaughterd Muslim brutally so they could get this piece of ground.. Religion of Peace at work. (this can be aplied to nearly every religion so keep the mouth shut)

Thanks Captain Obvious. Why do you think I was talking about it in the first place?

It's the 21st century, give me a link where a Christian sect executed a person because of a disagreement between beliefs. Or where Christians have things such as honor killing or suicide bombing. The thing is, you can't.

And stop making blank statements, give me links that actually support your arguments.

I'm still waiting for the records of annual teenage execution for the US btw.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Why do you think I was talking about it in the first place?

It's the 21st century, give me a link where a Christian sect executed a person because of a disagreement between beliefs. Or where Christians have things such as honor killing or suicide bombing. The thing is, you can't.

And stop making blank statements, give me links that actually support your arguments.

I'm still waiting for the records of annual teenage execution for the US btw.

ummm extremists aren't actually a sect of a religion. in islam extremists aren't even part of the religion, they're hated by the official sects, so calling them a sect is extremely offensive. i personally take offense to you calling extremists a sect!!!

And ummm Palestine V. Israel isn't over holy grounds, it's about how in 1948 when Israel was given land they were given jurisdiction by the UN to have control over te Palistinian people that already lived there. That made palestinians extremely angry and then bam, here comes a fight. Israel has been hated since it's creation....it was attacked the day after it was made... and yes there are muslim holy grounds there such as the dome of the rock mosque and such, but those aren't really what the fight is over.

I personally don't think Palestinians should be fighting Israelis, it's the fault of the idiotic UN. The UN are a bunch of Neanderthals and should all be fired and the UN should be disbanded. We need something new that doesn't allow communists to join...

t3hshabster.png

Palestinian children grow up to be terrorists and kill innocent Jews.

Isreali children grow up to be soldiers and kill innocent Arabs.

There's no difference between the two. :shame:

I know the price. I pay it gladly.

ummm extremists aren't actually a sect of a religion. in islam extremists aren't even part of the religion, they're hated by the official sects, so calling them a sect is extremely offensive. i personally take offense to you calling extremists a sect!!!

:wall: Oh my god.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_kill ... slamic_law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_As ... az_Marhoni

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijab#Deba ... ontroversy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_ ... n_Pakistan

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/EN ... of=ENG-PAK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_M ... c_violence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual ... e_Qur.27an

What were you saying?

And ummm Palestine V. Israel isn't over holy grounds, it's about how in 1948 when Israel was given land they were given jurisdiction by the UN to have control over te Palistinian people that already lived there. That made palestinians extremely angry and then bam, here comes a fight. Israel has been hated since it's creation....it was attacked the day after it was made... and yes there are muslim holy grounds there such as the dome of the rock mosque and such, but those aren't really what the fight is over.

Since we're going back in history, how about we go all the way three milleniums ago when Jews formed the Kingdom of Israel?

:wall: Oh my god.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_kill ... slamic_law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_As ... az_Marhoni

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijab#Deba ... ontroversy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_ ... n_Pakistan

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/EN ... of=ENG-PAK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_M ... c_violence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual ... e_Qur.27an

What were you saying?

Since we're going back in history, how about we go all the way three milleniums ago when Jews formed the Kingdom of Israel?

So those are the articles proving how dumb the Muslims are? The only dumb thing right now is you.

Don't you know what you are doing might brainwash other stupid people into thinking the same way thus making more wars in the future?

That is why, a pathetic human being just like yourself, just keep the war going on and that isn't as deep as calling a religion moronic.

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?