Anyone Ever see a Famous RS player? Post your pics!

WolfhunterXZ

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Sindylewhew couple of times (sorry, no pics :() and Mendark 9 too, got a pic of him I believe but it's on my crashed comp :?

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Guest mmortalone

saw inuyasha8750 or something like that at brimhaven agility arena, no 1 agility, 18 mil exp, that must be soooo boring...

never missed an obstacle

Bluerose13x - First to 99 smithing

bluerose13xgc5.png

Lilyuffie

lilyuffiezv3.png

Ladykilljoy - 2nd to all 99s for the melee skills I believe. In the santa hat with the skull.

lkjxr7.png

Musashi22 - Was the number 1 smither for a long time.

musashipb4.png

Tks - The former number 1 overall player.

tksta4.png

Zonghui - First to all 99s for the melee skills. He was number 1 in prayer for a long time too. He was at the big bone spawn working on prayer when I ran into him.

zonghuicc1.png

i seen zezima but he had like 200 people following him... so i didnt take a pic..

and i met n0vaylfe (2nd best player in the game for anyone who dosent know)

snapet8.gif

[also look in sig]

Dr_Brinner.png

Duuuuuuuuur I saw Sallem the other day- didnt know she was famous! Level 126 wearing a white phat with blk mystic. Heres my list.

Zezima

The Old Nite

N0vaLyfe

Sallem

Lilyuffie88

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

I met N0[va]lyfe once at the Rogues Den when he was power training Cooking for some insane exp. Didn't think it was all that great so I didn't take a pic :P .

Also, I have no idea if this guy is famous at all or not, but I was just in awe of the utter insanity of how difficult it would be to obtain his username. He has to be an extreme vet:

herols3.png

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I saw Thehate once during castlewars :D AND he was on Zammy... So, he pwnz. Also saw Misterxman during castlewars too, he was zammy so he pwnz. 8-) I'm too lzy to dig up my pics.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Wait, People go around taking picture of people they see in the game? Seriously, what's the point?

I've seen pretty much every "famous" person in the game, I'd hate to be famous, people comming up to me asking me to say something so they can take a picture. If I took a picture every time I saw a famous person then there'd not be enough room on the internet to upload all the pictures :P If I see a famous person in game I just let them be, let them continue what they're doing without being disturbed, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if every 5 minutes someone comes up to you while you're training and starts asking you to say cheese or something just so they can get a picture. The last "famous" person I saw as 3 hit u but I see him all the time, I just said his outfit was hawt (Cause it was) would have said it if it had been anyone else, it just happened to be him.

And If I took pictures of Jagex Mods too, then there would definatly be no room on the internet. :-s

The last "famous" person I saw as 3 hit u but I see him all the time, I just said his outfit was hawt (Cause it was) would have said it if it had been anyone else, it just happened to be him.

Pink Infinity ftw :lol: . Wonder if Golv decided to wear that outfit too because of 3 hit u... nah, he's just a sensitive guy :lol: .

I agree with you that it's pretty funny that people take pics of these guys. I mean, they're just normal people going along with their daily business, no need to freak out and annoy them by trying to get them to say "Cheese!". That Hero guy though, he'd have to be in like the first 20-30 people to play this game to get that username :shock: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

80% of these 120s are newbs anyway

to me if u werent lvl 100 before rs2 came out then ur not even worth mentioning

Your reasons are so valid and awesome, I admire you, rsc forever, combat forever.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Well...

yogosunby1.png - Rank 6 overall

galliard01jr0.png - Rank 1 fletching (thanks to highscore glitch)

David B 23 - Rank 1 Cooking (Thanks to highscore glitch) and rank 17 rc - Was at the same place (Edge bank) as Galliard01. Forgot to save pic.

divinegodmv1.png - Rank 4 overall

omgenglishkingvirginqueenseasonmy5.png - I think you know. =P

sjredtj1.png - Well.. There is a reason he's last. He aint really that good compared to the others. Rank 63 fishing.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Well.. There is a reason he's last. He aint really that good compared to the others. Rank 63 fishing.

Sjred is one of my good friends, she got 126 combat a few days ago

Quit - October 7th, 2007.

1700 Total, 4 years of RS.

signatureqb0.jpg

^Click for Blog^