what was the best thing u gave to some1 for FREE?

amazizing333

I give away stuff all the time, but the most expensive, if going off current market values, would have to be a Green Halloween Mask. At the time it was only worth a couple 100k, but eh .. Oh well.

I actually just yesterday gave a bunch of stuff free to a friend who joined P2P for the first time to help ease his transfer. Runes, potions, weapons, etc. Probably 1mil+ worth of stuff. I always seem to give hand outs where they are needed. Most people get better use out of the things I give away, than I do myself, so it all works out in the end.

eye_test.png

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this happened today.

I was chopping willows behind bank in Draynor Village.

I answer a question from Niles (random event). I answer correct. He gives me uncut sapphire.

Someone tells me he'll gems for free. I tell him I'll get my gems from bank. I take out my 2 (banked) uncut sapphires -in addition to the one already in inventory- 2 uncut emeralds, and 1 uncut ruby (all from random events --mainly M.O.M.).

I trade with him. While he's cutting, I go to my bank, take out 100gp (i kinda feel guilty..I kinda wish I got more outta my bank). Open trade window. He puts up all my newly cut gems (ruby was still uncut. o well..guess he didn't have high enough crafting. that's okay). I put the 100gp in my trade window.

In chatbox I type "I'm feeling generous" --SEND. Accept (x2)

Trade finished.

Him: Tyvm ((thank you very much))

Me: Ty

Me: *puts gems in bank to have empty inventory to continue cutting willows*

(geez..once again, I turn a simple, small post into a loong one)

RuneScape status: F2P

newscapere4.gif

turankuso.png

The following were all given to people whom I have never met before aside from the 2.5mil.

-1mil

-1mil to three different people on one occasion

-2.5mil to a friend***

-2.5mil to some guy outside of Varrock Bank

-1.5mil

-1.5mil

-2mil

-Other items...lots of glories and some dragon weapons.

----------

Gosh...I can't even remember if that's them all.

Reason: I have no reason. Was I quitting? No, not at all. I just enjoy giving away the money that I make. For those who wonder...all that money I made from selling pixel sigs...gave it away within 10 minutes of receiving it.

panoramiadk9.gif

The following were all given to people whom I have never met before aside from the 2.5mil.

-1mil

-2.5mil to a friend***

-1.5mil

-1.5mil

-2mil

----------

Reason: I have no reason. Was I quitting? No, not at all. I just enjoy giving away the money that I make. For those who wonder...all that money I made from selling pixel sigs...gave it away within 10 minutes of receiving it.

could i hav something... i just bought full rune... and i'm just lvling up my skills and stats, so i'm not really making money at the moment... if u even gave me 500k ( u give away 1mill, i think giving half that would be easy for u... ) that would be great ( i'm not begging, just asking if i could hav som money... )!!!!!! ::'

-1mil

-2.5mil to a friend***

-1.5mil

-1.5mil

-2mil

----------

could i hav something... i just bought full rune... and i'm just lvling up my skills and stats, so i'm not really making money at the moment... if u even gave me 500k ( u give away 1mill, i think giving half that would be easy for u... ) that would be great ( i'm not begging, just asking if i could hav som money... )!!!!!! ::'

Most of those mils I gave away were from money made from pixel sig competitions...only a few were from chopping magic logs recently.

panoramiadk9.gif

i'm poor, so it was a lot to me...

a set of mithril stuff, 1k rune essence, lots of bronze and iron arrows, at least 50 iron sets when i was training smithing... about 10k in cash total, and plenty of help with combat, quests, skills, and general runescape things you should know...

i feel nice... even though it wasn't much, it meant so much to them.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

1,5mill cash to cousin , Cus i was sorry for him that he got hacked..

Guess what he got hacked again and lost the money...

Later i gave him full Guthix exept the helm..

Guess what ... he got scammed -.-

Now i never give stuff again its better off with me

a black cavalier to some guy helping me use the cannon at rock crabs, he ran around for me making them aggressive from lv 65 range-70 range, and he didnt even ask for a thing, nice guy =D> :thumbsup:

~ 88 hh ~ 57 combat ~

61/70 attack

62/75 strength

70/82 mage

68/70 range

10 months ago when i quit (im back again, rejoined the day after the chaos elemental came out since a freind was pestering me about it) i sold my set of veracs (man i miss that set) and bought my two best freinds in rs each a set of dragon platelegs (remember, this was back when they were 3.6 mil each)

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

Let's see, when someone saved my stuff when I lagged out at the Steel Dragons (well, mainly my Infinity Boots, apparently he "didn't see" the other stuff :? :-k :^o ), I payed him for his good deed (though it took about 20min to convince him to give me back my stuff lol). I gave him a black beret, a Rock-Shell plate, an Ahrims Staffs, and over a hundred low lvl herbs 'cause he needed to get 45 herblore for Legends (I think).

So, you can get rewarded for doing a good deed in this game :thumbsup: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Full set of rune to my friend who needed $$$ to get a whip and funding for 99 wc.

Look her up, hobo dan2

and I gave out black (g) helms to noobs all the time.

What sort of funding does woodcut require? I'm level 87 and the only funding I've spent was for a rune hatchet. :uhh: :-k

panoramiadk9.gif

With the exception of low level items (ie: a few runes), I never give free stuff - it ruins the work ethics. Sometimes, I do make exceptions to my rule if the person was hacked or scammed, etc.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I go and make a few runes, arrows, ranger armour and full iron sets and go to a non-members world to lumby and give them out to random lvl 3s. It's not much but it'll help them and it makes me feel good! :thumbsup:

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

A Friend of mine got a full zammy from a random dude cause the random dude was quittin'

did this dude, happen to be random at all? :P

i gave out lots of mystic items, fremmy helms , drag weps, some rune stuff, some glories, arrows, runes, stuff i've pked which i didnt really use much any more when i quit for like a day lol.

single_skill1135346235.png

I've regularly given stuff that I smith and collect from training to my little brother.

All in all about 100k

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002