what was the best thing u gave to some1 for FREE?

amazizing333

I took a break for 6 months and thought I wouldn't come back, so I gave away over 6 million in cash to random people through drop parties/random gift giving. I really regret doing all that, but it made me feel warm. :P

Alex_Lei1993.png

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have given away 10k to newbs I have liked

At drop parties, if someone is disappointed they didn't get anything, I will usually give them a small portion of what I have won. For example, I won 50k in a drop party and I would give away 10k to the people who didn't win anything.

But the main thing I give away, is great advice. If someone asks me for help, I will usually go out all the way and teach them the best way to do the thing they are confused about. For example, some new person was lost and was frustrated by the scorpions in the Al Kaharid mine. I walked them to falador and bought them a Newcomers map and went down to the Dwarven Mines and showed them where the general store was and where the mining shop was. I bought them a pickaxe and showed them where to mine and bank and smelt and smith. I also gave them hints on what to do for Doric's Quest. I mined them the iron ore for the quest also.

tfssig.png

the best I gave to a stranger was 5k.

but i gave an f2p friend 100k.. i shouldent have though.. he thinks im rich and now hes begging me for i mill >.< Id block him, but i know him irl...

l33t_necroh.png

well, i just got done making a lot of money so i gave one of my RL friends 2M for his B-day (before that i gave him 9 sets of addy to sell and 2 sets of rune to keep) annnnnd another RL friend quit, but came back...became a member again, but he gave everything away when he left the first time so i gave him 1M and bought him full dhoraks =) and every once in a while ill be nice and give random people who are training in the same place as me lil things like rune B axe or scimi...i know im niice.

(+[_]::) <---play PSP .....haha i should be getting paid by sony for this awsome advertising! =0

Gave my best friend ever full rune and a scimmy after he died to the vampire in DT.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I've given 1m to someone and a Zammy plate to someone else, both on birthdays of good friends. Ha ha, I'm so tight!

A friend gave me full initiate and a dragon mace for my first trip to the metal dragons.... he also insisted on me keeping it as he needed bank space.

That same friend also loaned me a fury ammy to see if it was worth me spending 4m on one of my own... good friend whom I don't even know in real life. It's very rare to come across a player like that, especially in Runescape.

Harrington.gif

A friend gave me full initiate and a dragon mace for my first trip to the metal dragons.... he also insisted on me keeping it as he needed bank space.

That same friend also loaned me a fury ammy to see if it was worth me spending 4m on one of my own... good friend whom I don't even know in real life. It's very rare to come across a player like that, especially in Runescape.

Yes, very, i had a really good friend who i trusted liked that. We would share full guthans and whips around all the time, i didnt even know him in real life....

Coming Soon

Full adamant,but I got rune plate body & legs with zerker for free,so it kinda cancels out...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]