More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

YES!!!!!!!!

I supported this on the first page, and although I am no longer F2P, I'm still happy that this went through. I've supported this strongly ever since it was suggested and it's nice to see it made a difference!

As for the people that said this would never happen - Oh well. You just got proved wrong. No hard feelings.

If you're still around, and you read this, Prankster, we all owe a big thank you and congratulations. You started it, and now it's here. Yay.

(I'm not all for the other updates though.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jagex <3:<3:<3:

8 new f2p bank space added + a lot of new updates <3:

Yeah, did you look at the new updates?

If you read them I don't think you would <3: them.

So basically they threw in these bank space updates and Summoning to try to distract us from all the major, negative changes they've made and are going to make.

icecube7.jpeg

I intend to put this newly aquired space to good use. Not only do we have armour taking up only 1 space now, we also got 8 more slot! I am set for life. :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

All i have to say is>

Greetings to all who argued against us, called us names, insulted us in every way possible, and spent hours spamming our forums....

EAT IT!!!

woot \' \'

Honestly, I would love to rub this in the face of F2Ph8er one time \'.

tfssig.png

All i have to say is>

Greetings to all who argued against us, called us names, insulted us in every way possible, and spent hours spamming our forums....

EAT IT!!!

woot \' \'

Honestly, I would love to rub this in the face of F2Ph8er one time \'.

Nah, how about over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....shall we go on?

annnnnd......over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over!!

MORE!!

Lol, this day will be a day to remember.

But WHY must we succeed, and yet lose so much...all in one day? *whispers*, someone quote me on that*whispers*

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

I'm still happy because we got these large updates and since I never really did the wild or drop parties it's not that's bad. But I do see everyone's point in the Wild if you are into that.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

We F2Pers achived a small portion or our goal. Now we've lost PKing, drop parties, giving away free items, and more ;_;

It's funny how when you solve one problem, one twice as bad arises ;_;

Wow, that really put it into perspective :| :(

tfssig.png

LOL, so you finally got your wish. Now... is eight new spaces enough? I recon not.
Quite the contrary, this combined with boxing up armour leaves me with more than enough space. \'

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

LOL, so you finally got your wish. Now... is eight new spaces enough? I recon not.

Quite the contrary, this combined with boxing up armour leaves me with more than enough space. \'

Same here :D

+3 ... But the sad thing is, so much had to be damaged to kill RWT, that I wonder if this is really going to matter now. Sure, I've now got space I need for most all my stuff, and with less overnight impacts (now down to max of 3 items out at night ::' ...), and I'm thankful to Jagex for it, but I feel like something's now missing since people won't have those nice skulls over their head anymore while walking through Varrock or Falador. :cry:

I have to wonder, will RuneScape survive, or has it burned itself in the flames of hell? Did RS's founders sign a pact with the devil or something? Personally, I know it will take time to find out the answer to this, but if the answer is what I think it is, RuneScape is going fall much further than anyone thinks. :|

Sure, our quest for More F2P Bank Space is complete, but I have this awful feeling that there is something more to come. :ohnoes:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

This is Prankster:

f3_1_b.JPG

:thumbsup:

<*slaps killerred005*>

Dude, I think 'Prankster_King / Blackbear778' is thinking about far more than just his self. He's had tons of support all this time from us, and I'm pretty sure without some of us, this may not have happened.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

(Tip.It's Unofficial "Lord Of The Looney Bin" ...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

'Bout time too.

It's not many spaces, but it'll make a massive difference for free players. Nice to see this one go through :)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."