Chaos Elemental Translation?

eyehawk78

well just a second ago i went to bank a load of sharks and i looked at something and i wondered what it was and it was shanaty pass's they have a new skin now

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guesses (some may be the same as what others have said)

Dress up big like a flappy bird, happy bird- chicken suit for christmas, turkey suit for thanksgiving, or a new quest (or possibly hunting)

Hunter strong when the ferrets herd, hereticÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s word- hunting or quest dealing with ferrets and a heretic(possibly one of the majharat who follows zamorock or someone who is controled by slugs)

Flappy high with twelve willow branches, brillo lunches-making wings( for the dressing as a flappy bird)(feeding something scouring pads?)

Bandos down with hail of punches, pail of hunches- curator gets attacked in wildy and has guesses about stuff( see curator line)

Impy sheep new and shiny, sew and ninely- evil sheep? already an evil chicken and hell rats and guthix has mentioned that sheep are important(zamorock might be trying to gain power by bending sheep to his purposes, so possibly a god war quest)

Curator taught but the kids are whiny, wilds not kindly -curator gets tired of standing around and heads to the wildy to search for ruins?( and possibly reveal more about rise of zamorock or about zaros)

Izso easy to make troll king shiver, shoal thing river- a new troll quest?

Pick it up with the undead quiver, quintet liver- new range equipment

Sing the song for shantay claws, clumpy gores - something with tusks and claws in the desert(possibly new slayer monster) or new desert clothes and claws?

Seasons pass for animal lores, magical chores- upgrades to lunar magics(possible summoning)

Penguin eyes are low and evil, crunchy weevil- penguin quest involving kalphites(possibly having kalphites attack lumby(would explain the penguins disguised as sheep in lumby))?

Brutal way for shark retrieval, rather medieval- underwater fighting sharks?

Trawl along the ancient bed, suckerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s head- slugs quest 3

Dwarf and scorp are almost dead... Almost dead.- rise of red axe quest dealing with necromancy

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

Now that huntiong was announced lemme say this:

Dress up big like a flappy bird, happy bird -

We'll dress up like the birds so we dont scare them before it's too late!

Hunter strong when the ferrets herd, hereticÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s word -

No idea

Flappy high with twelve willow branches, brillo lunches -

We'll hide behind trees and stuff

Bandos down with hail of punches, pail of hunches -

Then we capture the beast with a pair of punches lol

art_crazy.png

Hunter strong when the ferrets herd, hereticÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s word -

No idea

I thought that one was quite obvious really o.O I assume ferrets will be amoung the new animals to hunt.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

The thing with the 12 willow branches probably has to do with the new balloon quest, IÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôm guessing we will have to make a basket to stand in for travelling with the balloon.

Also the thing with magical chores, might that have something to do with the lunar magics, considering they use magic for baking pies for example

Knight_Simon.gif

Aw/Yay. Aw because I never really liked the "Hunting" suggestion. Yay because it's a new skill.

I'm guessing on the list of monsters for hunting:

-Squirrels

-Raccoons

-Ferrets

-Penguins (Shudders)

-Turkeys?

From the "Undead quiver". I think it means either a place with skeletons. ghosts or zombies will get invaded with new monsters.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Hunting does sound kinda fun, it might lead to a singing addition, or taming addition. I'm starting to like hunting, sounds better all the more I think/talk/type about it.

In my house, cup of tea? Angry bow gets boost, she is reborn, the chosen one! Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp. Cheese pie, mmmm. Triangle? Pyramid! ; PK me mum! Lunar eclipse brings us closer to them. The museum will close in 10 minutes, please make your way to the nearest age. Helping hand please. Illusion long dead, is they? Ferrets will find them. Hidden in the tree they were. Blue egg rises. Shhhh. Vyre warning, take a bite. Helm must be rejoined when the Gypsy gets a makeover. Hum uncle us. Mamma Mia, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a big basket! Mallum 12, Witchaven 0. For Shiver my quiver. Watching, forever watching the bones of the past. They will come for my bride! Bah bah barby have you any null? Stuff the chicken, stick the chompy. Comfy magnets. Yes mate yes mate 10 waves full. One for the ranger, one's never enough, and 2 for the little boy who collected all the stuff. Have you seen my arm?

The bolded words are the ones that have happened so far

Triangle? Pyramid! Pk me mum!

If that realates to the pking triangle, it could mean something about the new "Hunter" skill theyre releasing o.o

Imagine it: Your wandering the wilderness, and you fall in a hole, and then killed by whoever laid the trap... Hunting other players would be fun :lol: :thumbsup: ::'

Glad the future looks bright for you. Make you sure you stick to your plans and don't get bored. Boredem = Failure =;

In my house, cup of tea?

Construction much?

Angry bow gets boost

Crossbows

she is reborn, the chosen one!

Death to Dorgeshuun Quest where Zanik is reborn

Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp

I don't know.

Cheese pie, mmmm.

New Pies were created

Triangle? Pyramid!

Pyramid Plunder

PK me mum!

Something about Wilderness Tag?

Lunar eclipse brings us closer to them.

Lunar Diplomacy

The museum will close in 10 minutes, please make your way to the nearest age.

Um... Rag and Bone Man?

Helping hand please.

Gnome Cuisine? Fairy Tales Part 2?

Illusion long dead, is they?

The Eyes of Glouphrie Illusen Machine

--------------------------------------------------

Everything after that just pretty much makes no sense. They must all be updates from the future

Bubbles could be the addition of a bathtub to houses?

• 2 months later...
Go. It smells like quarter past. Cabbages make the best soup. No, broccoli! Killerwatt killerwatt where have you been? Duckling ugly an was once there. Chaos Soahc, Jas. Hello? 15 at the last count. Did it ask a question? Bizarre boron swell, coolcoder9t tasty, doctor cole cruchy, meaty goodness. Chompy make da bestest yums! No, it seeks the blade. Stop the shifter, torcher and penance! Burn down the rum! Arrr, that it be. Checkmate queen, the boys are in town. My arm's adventure seeks solace with the sorcerersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ garden. Wilderness? Rewind less? Weird lens? Tanath cur!! Tanath cur!!

In my house, cup of tea? Angry bow gets boost, she is reborn, the chosen one! Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp. Cheese pie, mmmm. Triangle? Pyramid! ; PK me mum! Lunar eclipse brings us closer to them. The museum will close in 10 minutes, please make your way to the nearest age. Helping hand please.Illusion long dead, is they? Ferrets will find them. Hidden in the tree they were. Blue egg rises. Shhhh. Vyre warning, take a bite. Helm must be rejoined when the Gypsy gets a makeover. Hum uncle us. Mamma Mia, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a big basket! Mallum 12, Witchaven 0. For Shiver my quiver. Watching, forever watching the bones of the past. They will come for my bride! Bah bah barby have you any null? Stuff the chicken, stick the chompy. Comfy magnets. Yes mate yes mate 10 waves full. One for the ranger, one's never enough, and 2 for the little boy who collected all the stuff. Have you seen my arm?

Dress up big like a flappy bird, happy bird

Hunter strong when the ferrets herd, hereticÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s word

Flappy high with twelve willow branches, brillo lunches

Bandos down with hail of punches, pail of hunches

Impy sheep new and shiny, sew and ninely

Curator taught but the kids are whiny, wilds not kindly

Izso easy to make troll king shiver, shoal thing river

Pick it up with the undead quiver, quintet liver

Sing the song for shantay claws, clumpy gores

Seasons pass for animal lores, magical chores

Penguin eyes are low and evil, crunchy weevil

Brutal way for shark retrieval, rather medieval

Trawl along the ancient bed, suckerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s head

Dwarf and scorp are almost dead... Almost dead.

Did I miss anything that has happened? Any predictions about what is going to happen next? Discuss. 8-)

You missed these

Yes mate yes mate 10 waves full. One for the ranger, one's never enough, and 2 for the little boy who collected all the stuff.
Barbarian Assault?

Pick it up with the undead quiver, quintet liver
Ava's arrow collector quest,

Interesting how they are teasing us with those little tidbits. lol

"Blue egg rises" could have something to do with the fact that the rabbit foot necklace that has been released makes it more likely to get nests, meaning it is more likely to get eggs. Or it could mean that they are going to finally come out with a use for them. I think I remember them saying something about new pets but I am not sure.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D