Am I the oldest Player??

caztoday

I remember when we chatted with Tameelf like 3 years ago, then i asked hes age, he said he was 72 or something. Don't know if he was lying but he's a pretty mature player.

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know there are other older people on Runescape. I'm 22 and have often felt old amongst the hoardes of 11 year olds asking me to be their "gf", haha. :wink:

My dad occasionally plays and he's 43. He only seems to enjoy getting himself killed, though.

tilifad.png

No life. Only joking.

There will be older players and welcome to Tip It fourms.

I can say you will find alot of immature folk here.

Like yourself?

Anyway welcome to the forums! There has been many topics on people's age on tip.it and Rs and from memory there were a fair few on tip.it and on Rs who were older than you. Have a search for the topics using the Search Button you'll probably be quite interested in the topics. :wink: :)

I'm 17 ^.^ Tho some people would agree I act more like a 6 year old. A coupla my irl friends have even compared me to Jack from Will & Grace.

My mom's like 48... I think I should introduce her to runescape. Then we'd prolly have to fight each other over the computer.

I'm 21, married and have a 6 week old boy.

My cousin is 27 and a grandfather... beat that. Actually, he's a step grandfather. He married someone about 11yrs older than him and she had a child when she was like 17ish. And her child had a child at around 19ish. Woot, my cousin married a redneck.

He doens't play RS tho, just thought I would mention him.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

I know about two that are around in their 54-57 age... I think.

Another one that said she was "anicent", (she is mother to some kids :P)

Even my mum got a level three account. :-w

49 is young :) There are many many older players

lol i must be a baby then :)

on topic: im def sure youre not the oldest, there are at least some 50+ playing, i dont know about older.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I am 49 years old

LOLZ n00b!!! :mrgreen:

I'm 56. Been playing RS for a little over 2 years now. I've been a gamer since forever, started with computer games with the Colossal Caves adventure game on the PCP 11 back when dinosaurs ruled the earth and most of the rocks were still warm and a bit squishy.

Welcome to Tip.it and RS! Have fun

hugh_mannity.png

How come people at 47 can play without being picked on as nerdy or geeky, or no life or whatever...but someone at age say 23 gets heckled ALL the time for playing.

You are pretty much the oldest player I've heard of, honestly to me it doesnt matter how old someone is to play a damn video game. :XD:

I believe there is a 75 year old that plays RS
that was the old nite now he's dead...(curse you cancer!) people die... legends live forever!
OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

caztoday

You far from the oldest here or in runesccape.

I played runescape for many yrs and i do find that most young ones think its cool we play , if not , then i simply say .. well some oldies have to keep you young ones under control ;)

I hit the big 4 0 in dec and have my two children playing runescape, aged 11 and 13, they think its great that parents enjoy a game that also their children can play. No different really from playing chess, draughts etc from home, its all family fun just alot biggerand differnt way of playing :D

How come people at 47 can play without being picked on as nerdy or geeky, or no life or whatever...but someone at age say 23 gets heckled ALL the time for playing.

You are pretty much the oldest player I've heard of, honestly to me it doesnt matter how old someone is to play a damn video game. :XD:

because people judge 21 year olds as "nerd who need to be in college" even if they are and just play rs part time. And since most kids that play are 12-15, they've been taught to teach elders with respect because their a full adult.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Hi well i am not quite as old as you i am only 29, with a 9 year old son who also play RS. It is not often i mention my age in game as most people under 16 seem to find it odd that someone my age would be playing however i dont think that i am that old.

It is nice to find player over 16/17 to talk to as i think some things go over the younger players heads. it is hard to chat to people about things that they were not even alive for. eg early MUDs and so forth.

The only issue that i have is that for some reason younger people dont think that older people should be playing games. Well i enjoy the time i spend on RS even if my wife has a few probs with the amount of time i spend.

:D

Im 55 I've been playing rs2 since it came out and and I got started on rsc and like you Im addicted to the game, my 3 sons got me started along with my younest son's friend . we have gotten other family members and friends to join also... so welcome to rs and happy gaming...

wlfsmoke51

One advantage of being an older player is that is if someone tries to call me noob or something to bother me, I just laugh it off. :)

WHat stops younger players like me laughing it off? i'm 14 and don't take insults.

WHoever sed that their friend had played for 10 years is lying-runescape has existed for only 6 years.

I got nothing against older players aslong as they arent noobs. Thats not to say i run round calling everyone noobs cos i keep my opions to myself.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

youarent the oldest

the number 1 in defence is like 70 or somthing and there are many other odl people :D

So thats what they do in those retirement homes :lol:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m