Viktorkrum77

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever dropped a needle?! its HUGE! lol

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

A needle is stackable because it is so small it takes up so little space. Why is money stackable? why are runes stackable? Why isn't a shark stackable? It's all to do with size.

I've got to disagree with part of that.

Coins are stackable for obvious reasons, but not because of size. Just imagine it, haveing to note coins every time your going to buy something, monsters could drop 28 gp completely maximum and if they did you'd have to drop your whole invent for... 28 GP.

Runes are stackable because well mageing would be impossible to train of course. Imagine it, walk to barrows, ice burst dharok 2 or 3 times only to hit about 1\3 of his HP of and then "woops out of runes got to bank". Not too handy at all eh? Runes aren't that small either to my knoledge.

If it would have to do with size then my tiny little shrimp and sardines would be stackable, but they're not.

The reason why all these are or are not stackables is simply gameplay. Gameplay would be TERRIBLE if runes and and coins wouldn't be stackable. Gameplay should always come first rather then realism in my opinion, probably the reason why I like RuneScape. Realism and graphics aren't the best as we may have worked out (although the new graphic update had my mouth dropping in awe to be honest, had no idea java graphics got that good AND smooth animations to boost) .

But why needles are stackable has me dumb founded as it does to most, size seems to be the only answer. But I could think of plenty of items which have a similar case as needles do that aren't stackable.

If anyone has the actual answer it'd be great to know it ::'

~Philip

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

its called acupuncture he has to have it after so long of standing up and killing stuff lol

but i think its more because there so small

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

Well if people ae saying needles are stackable because they are tiny?

Why are cannonballs stackable? Their huge.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

It's silly, what can you do with 2 needles?

You cannot do it double as fast or anything.

Huge point made. I agree!

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

A needle is stackable because it is so small it takes up so little space. Why is money stackable? why are runes stackable? Why isn't a shark stackable? It's all to do with size.

I've got to disagree with part of that.

Coins are stackable for obvious reasons, but not because of size. Just imagine it, haveing to note coins every time your going to buy something, monsters could drop 28 gp completely maximum and if they did you'd have to drop your whole invent for... 28 GP.

Runes are stackable because well mageing would be impossible to train of course. Imagine it, walk to barrows, ice burst dharok 2 or 3 times only to hit about 1\3 of his HP of and then "woops out of runes got to bank". Not too handy at all eh? Runes aren't that small either to my knoledge.

If it would have to do with size then my tiny little shrimp and sardines would be stackable, but they're not.

The reason why all these are or are not stackables is simply gameplay. Gameplay would be TERRIBLE if runes and and coins wouldn't be stackable. Gameplay should always come first rather then realism in my opinion, probably the reason why I like RuneScape. Realism and graphics aren't the best as we may have worked out (although the new graphic update had my mouth dropping in awe to be honest, had no idea java graphics got that good AND smooth animations to boost) .

But why needles are stackable has me dumb founded as it does to most, size seems to be the only answer. But I could think of plenty of items which have a similar case as needles do that aren't stackable.

If anyone has the actual answer it'd be great to know it ::'

~Philip

Things are not stackable because of size.

Glariels pebblie is nonstackable. I'd believe that's smaller than a foot long rune arrow. Pebbles aren't too large.

It's silly, what can you do with 2 needles?

You cannot do it double as fast or anything.

Huge point made. I agree!

First time i've been quoted: Quite possibally!

It's a revolution! \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ::' :D :lol:

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

no its about if it needs to. Money needs to be stackable cause u can't buy anything really. Sharks aren't cause thats cheap and can have unlimited food on one trip. I never knew needles were stackable..sooooo..news to me! :P

I sent them a message asking why. I'm not sure if I sent it through the right thingy tho. I'm not sure how to send messages to Jagex so... I guess I'll find out soon enough if I did it right or not.

It'll take atleast a week or five for them to respond.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

yeah it is nonsense.Another point could be made of why is swamp tar stackable...hmm?

well you can combine swamp tar to make to make it bigger and you take a chucnk out of it every time i guess :-s

as for the needles: maybe needles break sometimes and people dont wanna go back to the bank? :-k

lighviolet1lk4.jpg