Hidden Updates

the_tallest1

The pet shop is open, only on world 23 i think. You cant get inside, and the door closes and opens itselfs sometimes.

6kp4tb6.png

Even better: Once in a while a lady comes out with her Bulldog for like, 5 seconds. If you manage to talk to her she says shes busy preparing for the grand opening.

6jple91.png

6x6tvva.jpg

65 too

ib7rVm.png

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The max hit of some of the lower ancient magic spells have been lowered. See the knowledge base and this thread on the RSOF (15-16-790-55186525) for more details of the new hits.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

i dunno if this has been posted yet or not on my way up to the mind altar i camne across a new princess, and a building that looks like a small tower not sure what thats about or wiether its to do with a quest we already have but there doesnt appear to be any doors.......

COME TO THE DARK SIDE>>>WE HAVE COOKIES!!!

sparklinfrog.png

sparklinfrog.png

i dunno if this has been posted yet or not on my way up to the mind altar i camne across a new princess, and a building that looks like a small tower not sure what thats about or wiether its to do with a quest we already have but there doesnt appear to be any doors.......

From Dream mentor, its a quest.

No witty signatures for me :(

From Dream mentor, its a quest.

No....it's Grim Tales.

Still alive, still alive.

Summoning Shop in Pollnivneach

You got a ScreenShot?

Edit: I just went there an there is no such thing in Pollnivneach

I was just about to post this... there actually are cages in the camel salesman's house. Here is a screen, take a good look at the examines.

08jan02195550im2.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Haha sorry my post was so brief, I had to run to the shops.

There's a couple of snake vases there aswell, and when you 'trade' him it says "nothing interesting happens", or something like that. He also has a "grand plan" to do something with all these cages that he has lying around.

I reckon theres going to be loads of pet/summoning shops in different areas for different species. Like this is for Desert creatures, Yanille will be the low level dogs, cats and birds etc.

I reckon they'll put some more in somewhere!

asrhasrh.jpg

There are some very large green lobsters on the sea slug platform. Are these new or old (thats how often i go there)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

If anyone of you have guthans you may notice the plate's stomach is less fat. It is much skinnier then it was 2 weeks ago.

08jan01032421iu4.png

your legs look fat :P

No more fat Guthans? :thumbsup:

icecube7.jpeg

If anyone of you have guthans you may notice the plate's stomach is less fat. It is much skinnier then it was 2 weeks ago.

08jan01032421iu4.png

your legs look fat :P

No more fat Guthans? :thumbsup:

guthan pmed the other day saying that he was on diet =/

no more fat \'

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png