11 October 2006 - Players' Gallery and Wallpapers

aj926

Yea, they sure are slacking I mean, not updating yet and theres only TWENTY more days left in the month, I mean jeez..... :roll:

for you slower ones :wink:

+1 =D>

I thought I was addicted to RS, but at least my happiness in life and my appreciation of the game do not depend on the weekly/monthly updates.

I can't believe everybody thought they'd release the capes as the first update after the Behind the Scenes. Come on!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kind of disappointed. Wednesday update and it's not even something in-game. I don't read the area guides and the artwork.

Tell me, fine lad, how do you read artwork? Art is for lookin', not for talkin'.

I like those artwork thingies. Made me smile. And that's rare. I don't care for some stupid 99 capes for two reasons: I'm not p2p and I don't have any 99 skills. I just know that when those capes come ingame, there's gonna be a lot of people calling other people 'noobs' because they can use those darn capes and their victims can't.

Only thing i'm waitin' for is... Halloween. Can't wait to get more stuff to fill my precious bankspace. Uu-la-lah... :uhh:

Meow?

11-Oct-2006 11:45:36

Well, we also fixed a few nasty bugs, including the one where people randomly couldn't open doors even though other players might see them as being open. That really needed fixing even if it doesn't get as much appreciation as a new game feature.

Quick find code: 15-16-190-32378990

OMG! That was such an annoying bug! I was stuck in the flax room in Lumbridge because of that! Even logging out didn't help me. I got out luckily by trying to attack a man outside of the room. I was freaking stuck in there for over 10 minutes... everyone was laughing at me cause they thought I was joking. -_-

I don't care if they didn't update anything large or at all... as long as they have their priorities straight. In-game problems first! Then fun stuff like artwork or lvl 99 capes.

icecube7.jpeg

Artwork was terrible. Why didn't any tip.iters submit anything? Especially Misterxman. With his awesome artwork (Which is about 20x better than what was showed) he could become a famous RSian. :P

I don't care the capes weren't released this week, was hoping they wouldn't. I want to be one of the first to get hold of a 99 Mage cape. :pray: But I wish they would have did something in the actual game itself. :?

Artwork was terrible. Why didn't any tip.iters submit anything? Especially Misterxman. With his awesome artwork (Which is about 20x better than what was showed) he could become a famous RSian. :P

What do you mean, "terrible"? I thought pretty much all of it was awesome.

This was put on the page, from a tip.it user named Frizoid who has even posted in this thread to confirm it!

dragon2.jpg

I think it's pretty good.

Although the morytania swamps were just amazing.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

This was put on the page, from a tip.it user named Frizoid who has even posted in this thread to confirm it!

dragon2.jpg

Yeah, I'm trying to find out what weapon it is, it looks like a bronze dagger, but nobody would be stupid enough to fight with the dragons with a bronze dagger. :-k

What do you mean, "terrible"? I thought pretty much all of it was awesome.

Misterxman posted a while back that he had submitted a few, his just didn't get accepted.

You can't say the artwork is terrible if you don't have any artwork of your own that is better, you also don't know the age of the users that the artwork was submitted from.

Think before you complain.

/noobydragonimage

Yeah, I'm trying to find out what weapon it is, it looks like a bronze dagger, but nobody would be stupid enough to fight with the dragons with a bronze dagger. :-k

It was dragon coloured, they reduced the quality of it a lot :(

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

To be honest, I was pretty disappointed about update, however, I don't care, since I don't play for updates, I didn't even know there was an update until a few hours after it.

Like most people, I was looking forward to the POH update or 99 cape update, a little gutted it didn't come out, but I don't care, and I understand how long updates take.

For people who say capes aren't hard to code at all *Cough*moron*cough*, I suggest you try learning programming, and repeat whatever rubbish that you spouted out.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

I'm sorry, but there's been too long of a lapse on big updates or any updates at all...

There have been very little in-game updates, and while the new menu/layout/in gam interface is cool and all, they've been promising us these capes for 1 or 2 months now, not to mention new quests exe.

I havn't seen much of anything that was on the monthly (sneak peak) updates come true.

This update was junk...

I expect a lot of flame twards Jagex.

Are you high on cocaine or something? theyre just skippin one week like they usually do, and the capes were promised to come sometimg this month, they announced it 10 days ago, not 2 months. I swear, waht kind of an idiot exactly are you?

I did really like the moryanta one. I should send a pic in too sometime :)

Has anyone noted the fact that there are 21 days left of October to go? :roll:

Plenty of time for the updates to come.

Where I life there are 20.

Anyway it's 3 Mondays left, there is plenny of time. 3 update articles is more than enough for what Jagex had in mind.

And has nobody read "In other news..." you can active other items that can do things other than teleporting.

I wonder if you can now read Zamorak Book without having it in inv. :-k

Has anyone noted the fact that there are 21 days left of October to go? :roll:

Plenty of time for the updates to come.

Where I life there are 20.

Anyway it's 3 Mondays left, there is plenny of time. 3 update articles is more than enough for what Jagex had in mind.

And has nobody read "In other news..." you can active other items that can do things other than teleporting.

I wonder if you can now read Zamorak Book without having it in inv. :-k

Following the teleportation jewellery changes of last week, we have made another clutch of items usable while they are worn. The following can now be used with a simple right-click on the item and choosing the Operate option: the blessed silver sickle, the progress hat from the Mage Training Area, Prayer books, the Amulet of Catspeak, rubber chickens and the Nature Amulet.

Looks like you didn't read them either.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

I love it how people just NEED the updates, as if there is nothing else to do in the game.

I dont know if you noticed, but this game is HUGE.

Do you have all of the CW armour?

SO u have 99 in every skill?

Do u have full PC?

Have you beaten every quest?

there are so many things to do that I think that it's pathetic that anyone complains.

I honestly believe the only people who can complain are the top people in the game the "no-lifers" who have put so much time into this game that they actually have done everything (or almost everythign) so that they need a new update.

until then, stop complaining and PLAY the GAME.

u forgot the best chompy hat, and i totaly agree with you and everyone that says flamers should grow up.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I'm sorry, but there's been too long of a lapse on big updates or any updates at all...

There have been very little in-game updates, and while the new menu/layout/in gam interface is cool and all, they've been promising us these capes for 1 or 2 months now, not to mention new quests exe.

I havn't seen much of anything that was on the monthly (sneak peak) updates come true.

This update was junk...

i think you're being way to impatient. When jagex does this, they usually have a big update coming out that will blow us all away. it's the 11th of October, we're a third into the month and thats two updates, stop complaining :roll: . Anyway, the guy with the dagganoth sculputre scares me....can u say "NO LIFE"

This update was junk...

would you rather have a crappy update with tons of bugs like cons. was, or wait a month longer 4 something 10times more awesome :-k

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

they probably released this because they needed a little more time to test/get the update working. I'd rather it be bug free and complete than them release it early and cause issues. just have patience, theres plenty to do in runescape to keep you occupied.