Best player on tip.it?

magemachine6

Hm, best Tip.iter...

I'd have to say Leesters or Oddfaery, I've wanted to be as good as them ever since I first saw how good they were, Leesters is cooler than Oddfaery though.

Rofl Leesters needs to sig that, so funny :oops:

Come on, Oddfaery was 1800 total before he got into the fishing guild!

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Zezima must have a tipit account, but not with his RS name. Also, Andrew and Paul both have accounts so... :D

but seriously. Its a no brainer! duh...me :thumbsup: I mean really...what more could you want out of a tipiter? I punch unicorns with my friend, and range ugly hill giants. PERFECT PLAYER? :-k

but seriously. Its a no brainer! duh...me :thumbsup: I mean really...what more could you want out of a tipiter? I punch unicorns with my friend, and range ugly hill giants. PERFECT PLAYER? :-k

I've seen him and his friend chasing the unicorns by Barbarian Village around for an hour punching them. Its an amazing sight lol :XD:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

lets see...ive seen uloveme post, i bet zezima and the 4 ppl that play on his acc have at least one tipit acc, but of the active tipiters i would say wakka, maybe leesters or odd......wakka, but maybe axe man jack is getting better. naw, ill go with wakka, final answer.

lets see...ive seen uloveme post, i bet zezima and the 4 ppl that play on his acc have at least one tipit acc, but of the active tipiters i would say wakka, maybe leesters or odd......wakka, but maybe axe man jack is getting better. naw, ill go with wakka, final answer.

Oh you know that for a fact do you? Because one person couldn't possibly be that good right? People who bag Zezima or claim he "must" cheat really irritate me. I've thought about it a lot, and I truely believe you do these things because you yourself can't manage.

i.e. Jealous

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Hm, best Tip.iter...

I'd have to say Leesters or Oddfaery, I've wanted to be as good as them ever since I first saw how good they were, Leesters is cooler than Oddfaery though.

I totally agree with ya man. Leesters owns

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Wow guys, everyone is talking in a new context, and thinking of skill totals and combat lvls. These guys aren't the best players, and a lot of names mentioned sure aren't all that active.

Lightning is my favourite, by far. I met her in game back in August 2001 when I made my first account, and instantly thought she was the best. Huge lvl compared to me, very nice gear, and seemed to be quite mature. I eventually drifted over to the tip it site, for a little help on the first quests.

Lightning's name fell under nearly every quest recognition, she was the type of person who was paving the way, learning new things about the game and sharing it with the newcomers. She topped the server ranks, and was practically a Runescape legend among all the players. People began creating similar names such as Lighting 2, Lightniing etc.

However times have changed, and Rs2 brought with it the release of ridiculous easy leveling such as pc, 1 click fletching, cooking, etc. Newcomers could take over the old legends instantly and had the nerve to claim they were better.

So therefore, Lightning was, one of the best players of all time, AND she runs these forums. People need to remember her and her efforts, a legend like that can't die.

Other favourites are Melie (can't remember exact spelling), Hohto (again with the spelling), Phil and more recently, Leesters.

Thank you elucin8er

But i can not take all the credit for what was back then. You see i had a very good friends back then that helped me alot, mainly to beat robin hood2 :) But also back then I had real life issues and caused me to play insane long hours back then. (I won'g go into that). You have to remember that i also tested the game before it was released to users, which really did give me a unfair advantage i feel for the first few months, as i knew what to train on, where the best places to mine, quyickest to do anything, though i never kept this information to myself, If someone asked me, i would tell them. I have always enjoyed helping others in game and when silverion asked me to join this site (which was about the same week runescape open) I did join to help i hope more users.

But after a few years i lost my temper in runescape and took a break, it was after a few months after moderator quit. Alot of us old players got really sick to death of botters, one in particular really annoyed us , and so we kinda lost interest until jagex did something about it. ALot of my old friends did not come back after that :( I did and still love to play runescape now but i am not as active as i use to be. Tip.it now has its own crew team for updates, so i really not needed in that dpartment anymore. But i still help out where i can in runescape, around IRC and the boards.

If i was to choose people i think should be up there. Well that would been TheHate, Stu can'tpk (he wasunder another nick many yrs back), Joe1002, Nightmare888, Gugge and Rab/moderator

Wow guys, everyone is talking in a new context, and thinking of skill totals and combat lvls. These guys aren't the best players, and a lot of names mentioned sure aren't all that active.

Lightning is my favourite, by far. I met her in game back in August 2001 when I made my first account, and instantly thought she was the best. Huge lvl compared to me, very nice gear, and seemed to be quite mature. I eventually drifted over to the tip it site, for a little help on the first quests.

Lightning's name fell under nearly every quest recognition, she was the type of person who was paving the way, learning new things about the game and sharing it with the newcomers. She topped the server ranks, and was practically a Runescape legend among all the players. People began creating similar names such as Lighting 2, Lightniing etc.

However times have changed, and Rs2 brought with it the release of ridiculous easy leveling such as pc, 1 click fletching, cooking, etc. Newcomers could take over the old legends instantly and had the nerve to claim they were better.

So therefore, Lightning was, one of the best players of all time, AND she runs these forums. People need to remember her and her efforts, a legend like that can't die.

Other favourites are Melie (can't remember exact spelling), Hohto (again with the spelling), Phil and more recently, Leesters.

Thank you elucin8er

But i can not take all the credit for what was back then. You see i had a very good friends back then that helped me alot, mainly to beat robin hood2 :) But also back then I had real life issues and caused me to play insane long hours back then. (I won'g go into that). You have to remember that i also tested the game before it was released to users, which really did give me a unfair advantage i feel for the first few months, as i knew what to train on, where the best places to mine, quyickest to do anything, though i never kept this information to myself, If someone asked me, i would tell them. I have always enjoyed helping others in game and when silverion asked me to join this site (which was about the same week runescape open) I did join to help i hope more users.

But after a few years i lost my temper in runescape and took a break, it was after a few months after moderator quit. Alot of us old players got really sick to death of botters, one in particular really annoyed us , and so we kinda lost interest until jagex did something about it. ALot of my old friends did not come back after that :( I did and still love to play runescape now but i am not as active as i use to be. Tip.it now has its own crew team for updates, so i really not needed in that dpartment anymore. But i still help out where i can in runescape, around IRC and the boards.

If i was to choose people i think should be up there. Well that would been TheHate, Stu can'tpk (he wasunder another nick many yrs back), Joe1002, Nightmare888, Gugge and Rab/moderator

Now that you mention it, I do remember hearing you played RS before most people. I wonder if bluerose13x was in that group of people, because her mining and smithing before rune came out are still better than mine after 5 years of playing.

Very interesting to hear you speak of the past, good to hear your memories are still alive and you can share them with everyone quite easily. I'd like to hear some more stories in the future :P

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Holy Christmas Batman! I had no idea anybody liked me :-# . Thanks alot for the comments guys! I'm totally flattered. This definitly gives me the motivation for my 91 rcing :D . I dont have a top favorite, just lots nad lots of great tipiters who I communicate with on a regular basis. More then then I could name. To name a few

Attackyomom

Leesters

QueenValerie

Trojann

Bia Bf

Creaphis (for those who remember him, he doesnt post anymore)

thats all I can think of off the top of my head. There are tons more though.

I love all my brothers and sisters here at tip.it :D :D

Blackbane - Overall cool guy and keeps it real in RS. He set a pretty original goal compared to the usual levels and started the now unstoppable OoC which has brought positive effect on the rs and tipit community. Sw00t music too.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I must say Wakka for stats but Fearspudgod for my favourite.IMO he's a great guy

I had no idea anyone thought of me as thier idol, or even mention me in this thread, i am VERY happy, thanks Blink and liiam, you have made my day =D

Tip.it needs A HISCORES list :idea: :idea: \'

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.