Ever been talking about an item then geting it as a drop?

Kiriyama

At barrows one time, a friend of mine was giving a party, and I said to him. If i get a barrow drop now, ill give ye full rune for your party. Whadaya know, Dharock plate :D

Or this time when I failed fightcaves my 8th time, 13th atm, but anyhow, I shouted : WHY DON"T I EVER GET SOME LUCK! boom, obby shield, that made my day :D

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Satenze kept bugging me to come to Fight Pits with him, but I was busy doing Barrows. He kept nagging and nagging (he's like that :XD: ), so I said "OK, if I get a Warspear >.<". I kill the last brother, and opens the chest.

"Freaking spear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I PM'ed Satenza. He almost didn't believe it, until he realized that meant I'd come to Fight Pits. He changed his tactics to "Show me!", so I ended up getting a great drop AND having fun in Fight Pits with a good friend. ::' Win-win situations rock :3>

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Back when Leester's and I were at barrows, I had a bad dry streak...

He says, get anything, I hadn't opened the chest yet, He tele's out. As he's tele'ing I say "Nothing" Grubble'ing anticipating my luck...Well it turned out to be a spear.

Another time when my friend Muggiwhplar and I were KQ'ing, he had just taught me how to KQ :3> , and we were fighting to get ourselves a world. So our KQ was half killed, and we were running back full bore, and I was yelling, "They can't steal our chain!!!!!!!!!!"

And yea...I got my first Dragon drop. :D

me and my friend used to to do this thing where we kept the tele screen open whilst we teled/ran out of tomb, so if we got an item we'd wet our pants even more and i got a g spear didnt notice till i was half way to varrock bank = )

tifsbti6oi.gif

at dagganoth kings, we had a bad trip and we were talking about d axes then i got 2 in a row from prime :lol:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

The other day i was killing the chaos elemental with a friend and i thought "hmm i'd like to get a Dragon 2H drop". I didn't.

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Sort of. I was a new P2Per. I was asking some of my friends who had been members for a while about some mini-games, including Treasure Trails. I was thieving a farmer, and I accidently clicked attack instead pickpocket. I kill him, and I get a clue scroll. Turns out to be my best scroll so far.

Also, I was talking about big bones down in Edgeville dungeon, near the hill giants. Obviously, when I killed a hill giant, it dropped big bones...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

well when i was slayer training i had a left half from a black demon.

Then 3 assignements later i get dustdevils and chatting with my friends if i would be lucky enough 2 get another dragon drop :P .

1 minute after i said that i got left half :thumbsup:

I was at barrows late at night and if you know me then u are aware I have gotten tons..and tons..and tons of barrows drops. 7 Spears if you want to get an idea. Well anyway I was thinking about what items I dont get often and thought..."man when is the last time I got a verac brassy" Browsed through my pictures going waaay waaay back.... and could not find one. Logged back in and killed my tunnel at the chest, opened and wala...verac brassy. :)

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

happend to me today actually...

at iron\steel dragons..

i was talking to fellow dragon hunters about : me never getting a dragon drop , and that i wish i could just get one..then *poof*< stupid insert..wont let me type "p-00-f " next dragon i kill..

dlegs are laying on the ground.

it was great , i was so proud ::'

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

once i was at barrows, bored so i PM'd my friend saying "WOOOOT!!! JUST GOT DHAROKS LEGS!!!!!!" my friend didnt believe me and then just as i finish teh trip - BAM! dharok legs :P my friend made me walk all the way to edge to show him lol, then he freaked out as he never had gotten a barrows drop (was few weeks after the release)

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

I was killing some creatures at the Barrow chest to get my health bar green again, and some guy asks if I got anything good. I answer no, and he says he got Dharoks legs. I open the chest, search it and see Dharoks platelegs appear in my inventory :D .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

And I was talking to you once about you being so lucky with so many rune defenders.... then i get one. Also I was talking about a clue scroll to you when I was at cyclopes. A few kills later, I get one

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

And I was talking to you once about you being so lucky with so many rune defenders.... then i get one. Also I was talking about a clue scroll to you when I was at cyclopes. A few kills later, I get one

Oh yeah I remember that. You got enchanted top from that right? I want my Dragon Baxe back dlong also, I'll give top back. Also join my clan. Crimson Blood. Search for it in official fourms.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

This is a true story:

Shortly after Stronghold of Security was released, I decided to get a Skull Scepter one night because I was bored. I grab my armor and 20 Lobsters (I didn't know what was down there) and head off to the enterance. I plow through the Minotaurs, Flesh Crawlers, and Cattlebepons getting all the drops easily. Then I get to Ankous. I go through all my food and still no Left Skull Half. I decide to kill one last one then leave. I say out loud (in real life) "This one better drop it!". I kill the Ankou, and boom, Left Skull Half \'

the same thing happened to me lol

iFishcopy-1.png

Yes actually, I was barrowing and I told my mate I wanted guthan helm, and I got one.

Luck..I know..but woah awesome. Them my friend said: WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK OF A DOUBLE SPEAR DROP. :P

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Well, most people probably wont believe me, but I was once talking to Mumrules about getting a dragon chain whilst she was ranging dust devils for slayer, next thing i now she says to me "omfg you wont believe this i just got a d chain!" next thing i know shes standing next to me in varrock wearing it..

Spooky! :ohnoes:

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

Hmmmmmm... "I sure hope there isn't an ice cream round!" *Gets struck by lightning!*... Anyways never. I say now or then, I can sure go for a d chain drop but alas, it never drops.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.