--Best Update EVER?--

dandude5007

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best update, or hoilday drop, I think were the christmas crackers.

Some may disagree, But enough said, party hats are still the single most best financial investment anyone could ever make in runescape.

The fact is Party hats will never drop in price... Yeah, they might fluctuate time to time in price, maybe even up to 5mil. But, that could hardley be considerd a drop in my perspective.

Just because you dont have a party hat or any other hoilday item does not give you the right to disagree with me...

I have over 20 hats, and recently my reds dropped about 20m each, my yellows dropped about 15m each my greens dropped about 12 and my purples dropped a full 25-35m.

So dont go on about hats not dropping couse they do, not that i care though :XD:

Would you care to show me your "20" party hats?

But wait, you say? Thats what I thought.... As for now.

sig3ya5.jpg

First place Winner of Nick 6464 F2P custom contest.

I have a lot of hats, and recently my reds dropped about 20m each, my yellows dropped about 15m each my greens dropped about 12 and my purples dropped a full 25-35m.

So dont go on about hats not dropping couse they do, not that i care though :XD:

If you actually do, want to hoard with me and company sometime? I work with Walterpaladi and str3ngthz and a few others.

Im going to say construction/POH because we can finally get rid of all those stupid POH discussion threads, how annoying was it that every 2 weeks someone would ask when it was comming out, and how cool its going to be. It finally comes out, and its a cash dump....LOL!!!

sig3gk6.png

Some may disagree, But enough said, party hats are still the single most best financial investment anyone could ever make in runescape.

The fact is Party hats will never drop in price... Yeah, they might fluctuate time to time in price, maybe even up to 5mil. But, that could hardley be considerd a drop in my perspective.

Just because you dont have a party hat or any other hoilday item does not give you the right to disagree with me...

I have over 20 hats, and recently my reds dropped about 20m each, my yellows dropped about 15m each my greens dropped about 12 and my purples dropped a full 25-35m.

I dont show my rares to every person that asks, becouse every person on rs asks :? but plenty of tipiters will vouch for me.

And i dont have 20, i have more then 20, If you played rsc you may remember The__wonder, that was my merchant.

I dont show my rares to every person that asks, becouse every person on rs asks :? but plenty of tipiters will vouch for me.

Yeah... Whatever man. You clearly came out bragging about your "over 20 party hats" at the start of the post.

O yeah?? did i forget to add i have 500 stants?? A dERRr? R tard.

sig3ya5.jpg

First place Winner of Nick 6464 F2P custom contest.

Yeah... Whatever man. You clearly came out bragging about your "over 20 party hats" at the start of the post.

O yeah?? did i forget to add i have 500 stants?? A dERRr? R [developmentally delayed].

No moron, i wasnt bragging at all, i was stating that my party hats HAVE dropped, and if you have a purple like you claim you would know 1 month ago they were 195m now they are 155m..

So wake up to yourself.

I posted pics for the last person who tried to pull this jelous crap, im not going to bother this time.

Hmmmm....

Close call between slayer and farming......

I think I'm gunna go with farming on this. Sure, slayer has some cool monster's and nice drops, but those calquat kegs seem great for parties.

So ya, my vote is for farming.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Actually... We have ALL the right to disagree with you wether we have hats or not. Party Hats may be the single most beneficial investement.. they're still only 'paper hats'. I dislike how a game involving fighting huge creatures and monster, skills such as fishing,mining and woodcutting has "carton crowns' as most expensive item! Its just plain silly!

Best update for me was Barrows.