Whats the nastiest thing you've done to someone?

edicius

Maybe 'cause you're losing your ability to have babies?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a guy who used to let people kick him there for something like $5. Caught it on video, too, hilarious to watch during class.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

If a man is kicked there and does not go fetal, he is now a she.

By fall down, I meant in the fetal position. I think I've only seen one person not go down in the fetal position after getting kicked in the balls, but it was more of a half laying flat, half fetal...

I know a guy who used to let people kick him there for something like $5. Caught it on video, too, hilarious to watch during class.

I got 20 bucks for it once, but I was wearing a cup (unbeknownst to the kicker). Still felt a bit of pain, but it wasn't much as it could have been. Was worth it, cause I needed the money, and I knew they had a rather weak kick anyways.

In news not related to me this time: There was a cheap fight at school today before 2nd period. Some girl argued with another girl (apparently they used to be best friends). One went to turn to walk away, and all of a sudden the second girl runs after her and sucker punches girl 1, towards the back of the head, around the ear. Girl 1, a bit dazed, responds by punching girl 2 in the nose. Blood pours out, a few more punches make contact, and the fight is broken up. For being hit where she was, and trying to walk away anyways, girl 1 put up a hell of a fight (I'd declare her the winner, if I had to)...Don't know what it is with all these fights recently, there's been at least 1 a week at our school.

The worst thing is when you get kicked, and feel nothing for a few seconds. You get just enough time to think "hey, that wasn't really so bad"....Then, the pain sets in, and it's so much worse because you were thinking you were getting away clean.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Hmm, probably pushing someone down some stairs for kicking me in the shin for no apparent reason. I probably could have done worse, but I have self-control. I can be evil when I want to be. :twisted:

j0xPu5R.png

The real craiglowery is this really annoying creepy 17 yr old kid who loves playing steel drums and talks about facebook constantly and almost everyone who knows the real craiglowery hates him and anyways when we were little Craig lived down the street from me and everyone in the neighborhood really didn't like him so we would always play tackle football and we would intentionally give Craig the ball so we could tackle him and anyways one day we tackled Craig and his arm broke. My group of friends that I was playing with was scared and we were only 11 years old and so we didn't know what to do so we left Craig and gave him $11 to tell his parents that he fell while riding his bike or else we wouldn't ever be his friends again. He told his parents that he fell off his bike and I still feel bad about that till this day.

111-1.jpg

Oh, the whole discussion about balls is reminding of the time I was playing basketball with my friends. The ball was going out of bounds, and I was making a desperate attempt to keep it in. So ignoring everyone else, I dive at it, grabbing it and throwing it out of danger. It would've been, if my friend wasn't standing right there...Got him square in the nuts (DIRECT HIT), down he went...

Worst I've done, I've made life for a few people hell. Or at least close to hell. I don't do it to random people (Aka bullying...), only people that piss me off enough. I'm now able to keep my temper controlled for a while, but you don't want to see me lose control...(I suppose I'm nicer online, if someone makes me mad I can count to ten and everything will be okay. :D )

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Oh, the whole discussion about balls is reminding of the time I was playing basketball with my friends. The ball was going out of bounds, and I was making a desperate attempt to keep it in. So ignoring everyone else, I dive at it, grabbing it and throwing it out of danger. It would've been, if my friend wasn't standing right there...Got him square in the nuts (DIRECT HIT), down he went...

Worst I've done, I've made life for a few people hell. Or at least close to hell. I don't do it to random people (Aka bullying...), only people that piss me off enough. I'm now able to keep my temper controlled for a while, but you don't want to see me lose control...(I suppose I'm nicer online, if someone makes me mad I can count to ten and everything will be okay. :D )

And when you are mean to people on the internet, they think you are joking :thumbsup:

I stole my brother's OREO and his milk. :o

Oh noes that's awful!

Was it....*gasp*....double-stuffed???

Anywho, worst thing I've ever done:

There was this terribly grumpy old lady that lived behind me. Actually, I think she's dead now. But anyways, we had a treehouse that was right on the edge of her property. All of the neighborhood kids would hang out there and play. Of course, the lady comes barging in and has the whole treehouse torn down. She actually hired people to tear it down. We were pissed. We devised a plan to get back at her.

She had a shrine in her back yard with a bunch of old glass junk hanging from trees around a circular mound of logs and twigs on the ground. This stuff was pretty old. So, my friend had just gotten a bb gun for his birthday and we went out one evening right after dark and pelted it until most everything was shattered. Then we ripped up the circle of logs and threw it all around the surrounding area. After that, we got some paint and painted "Life's a [bleep]." on a tree.

It was great fun at the time, but now that I'm older and look back on it, I kinda regret it.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Dunno if it's nasty, but I've torn out at least three folks' stitches. I always think it's just a string (it was always on their heads), so I just say, "Hey, there's string on your head." and pull it out.

And try to stop the bleeding.

And the screaming.

...Which may or may not be mine.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Dunno if it's nasty, but I've torn out at least three folks' stitches. I always think it's just a string (it was always on their heads), so I just say, "Hey, there's string on your head." and pull it out.

And the screaming.

Congratulations! You have successfully made 3rkid cringe!

And the screaming.

Holy [cabbage] that is just scary Lenticular...

And the screaming.

Holy [cabbage] that is just scary Lenticular...

On at least 3 folk's stitches?

Damn dude, after the first time I would never try it again, even if it was really just string..

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

I was in a shop earlier...They had these like...cushioned things on a stick to massage your own back.I hit my friend with one so hard I broke the stick.Its okay right?As long as I paid for it?Heh,no one noticed so we fled the scene =D.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

And the screaming.

Wow, flash of House of Leaves right there.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I stole my brother's OREO and his milk. :o

Oh noes that's awful!

Was it....*gasp*....double-stuffed???

Anywho, worst thing I've ever done:

There was this terribly grumpy old lady that lived behind me. Actually, I think she's dead now. But anyways, we had a treehouse that was right on the edge of her property. All of the neighborhood kids would hang out there and play. Of course, the lady comes barging in and has the whole treehouse torn down. She actually hired people to tear it down. We were pissed. We devised a plan to get back at her.

She had a shrine in her back yard with a bunch of old glass junk hanging from trees around a circular mound of logs and twigs on the ground. This stuff was pretty old. So, my friend had just gotten a bb gun for his birthday and we went out one evening right after dark and pelted it until most everything was shattered. Then we ripped up the circle of logs and threw it all around the surrounding area. After that, we got some paint and painted "Life's a [bleep]." on a tree.

It was great fun at the time, but now that I'm older and look back on it, I kinda regret it.

THAT IS [bleep]ING EPIC! Was she like a Wiccan? Lol.

On a heavier note: I like how you just diesregarded her life "I think she's dead now, but anyways" =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

On a heavier note: I like how you just diesregarded her life "I think she's dead now, but anyways" =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol:

Christians - laughing about your death since reading the bible :lol:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!