Whats the nastiest thing you've done to someone?

edicius

I write Hate Essays on people.

Other people find them hilarious, but the people who they are written on do not.

But I like to think they're satirical, I should win the Pulitzer prize for them :D

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other people find them hilarious, but the people who they are written on do not.

But I like to think they're satirical, I should win the Pulitzer prize for them :D

I second the nomination. All in favor, say Aye...(Only if he posts one, or pm's me one =D).

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

I think accidentally setting my room on fire is pretty high, though it was my room, and I did fall asleep before the fire caught.

If this wasn't the internets, my story would be so much more believable. Alas, it did happen..

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I think accidentally setting my room on fire is pretty high, though it was my room, and I did fall asleep before the fire caught.

If this wasn't the internets, my story would be so much more believable. Alas, it did happen..

I dont beleive you... :^o

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

most of what i do is puching people in the face out of anger....

but my fav was when i did this....

img1134ha7.th.jpgthpix.gif

That was a mixture of orange juice and a big pepper shakers contents.... :oops:

about 2 years ago, im still an evil little kid at heart :twisted:

(baseball)

I intentionally threw at a hitter while pitching. Hit him in the face, shattered his eye socket, ended his career and now he's blind in one eye.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

(baseball)

I intentionally threw at a hitter while pitching. Hit him in the face, shattered his eye socket, ended his career and now he's blind in one eye.

Damn...The closest I got to that was accidental,and I was the batter...He told me how bad the out-field was later,I think... :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I really liked this girl from school. I liked her a lot. Whenever we were on a date or hanging out, I would hit her in the face somehow. Literally, every single time I was with her, she got hit in the face. We hung out a lot...

In the park, she got hit with a Frisbee, a stick, a rock, and a volleyball. At the movies I hit her with my keys, a drink, and my arm i think. At her house (where we normally hung out) I hit her probably a good 5-8 times with this big ball she had. None of it was intentional nor did she have an abnormally large head. I think it was just a combo of my nervousness and her being unlucky as hell. I always found it funny tho.

(we dated, she was a [bleep], i broke up with her. It's okay tho, now she is dating a guy who she thinks is 'clean'. I guess that is another nasty thing I have done. NOT telling her that this guy has the clap =D> .)

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Lets see...

* Accidental bone breakings. At least 3 confirmed ones.

* Hiding pins into beds and shoes.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I used to kick guys in the crotch as a game in primary.

(I didn't know about their bits).

I thought their reactions were funny - keeling in pain etc.

I dunno if I've done any other "nasty" stuff.

Most of the stuff I do nowadays are pretty much verbal.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Pics or it didn't happen.

most of what i do is puching people in the face out of anger....

but my fav was when i did this....

img1134ha7.th.jpgthpix.gif

That was a mixture of orange juice and a big pepper shakers contents.... :oops:

about 2 years ago, im still an evil little kid at heart :twisted:

That looks painfully tasty. I'd drink it for £10. ;)

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

I was like 6, and I was on the see-saw at the park with one of my friends. I decided to be a wise guy and jump off as soon as my side got near the ground. I did, and my friend came down hard, and smashed his face into the metal see-saw handle. Blood everywhere! I really got yelled at for that. :oops:

I once shot a man in Reno, but I couldn't tell you why.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I second the nomination. All in favor, say Aye...(Only if he posts one, or pm's me one =D).

Aye!

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

the nastiest thing ive ever done to someone was....im not sure which thing is the nastiest. most of the really mean things i do are completely by accident. it starts out as a joke and then i do something really stupid. i think the worst was when i sprayed my friend in the eye and the face with axe and it made him temporarily blind, and his throat closed up. he sorta almost died. I felt really bad about it later but he was being a [male body part] all day. so he sorta deserved it. but not to that extent. but now he lives in france.

While we've decided to let this thread remain open, several comments have been removed from public view as they are not appropriate for our forums. Whether you folks have views on people who are less fortunate than you are physically or mentally that are narrow and meanspirited or not, they do NOT belong on the tip.it forums.

Please keep this discussion clean... flaming will not be tolerated. And blatant disrespect of anyone based on race, gender, disability or any of the other things that are against our rules will absolutely not be tolerated.

~Turtlefemm

Tip.it Forum Administrative Team

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

In summer camp, me and some of my friends stole this guy's clothes and towel, threw them in the middle of the lake, and went back to the cabin. Well, we weren't going to leave him to run to the counsellor's office (which is on the other side of camp, the long way), we left him a very small shirt to dry off with and a cheerleader outfit to change into.

(baseball)

(baseball)

I would feel so bad if I did that. Was he hella good or something?

Pics or it didn't happen.

I hate my generation.

When I hear that train a rollin'

I hang my head and cry.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

(baseball)

Assuming the hitter is the one holding the bat; dont they wear a helm to prevent getting hit like that?

Why did you try to hit him anyway :o

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]