Whats the nastiest thing you've done to someone?

edicius

I told my mom to check out page one of /b/ :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: nuff said.

I just don't understand...why? That's not funny and you weren't recommending here to a site she could get use out of, just why? :|

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anon can't even rape kids, let alone get laid period.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I had some fun with Coke and Mentos. Very good weapon :lol:

I should try that sometime! :lol:

Right now, I don't think I've done anything bad to anyone (on purpose). Other than that it would be *accidentally* spilling milk allll over someone's head. <3: Good times.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I guess I'm not too nasty, but there is one thing I did in Kindergarden.

I did the ol' "Pull the chair out from under someone" trick. It worked perfectly and she hit her head on the chair. She cried a little bit and I got a stern talking from my teacher.

Jeeze, I'm such a terrible person.

I couldn't think of anything that I've done until I read that.

I once did the same thing to my sister while we were hosting a party at our house. She fell, hit her head on the chair, and got knocked out. She went to the hospital. Lucky for me, no one noticed me pulling it out and I was away from the crime scene as she fell.

EDIT: Haha. I remembered something.

We were having a Christmas party at my grandma's house. My sisters boyfriend was there. My family was sitting down and my sister's boyfriend went to make a toast in front of the family as he was designated the toaster. I walked out of the bathroom, saw the opportunity, and pantsed him in front of everyone. Unfortunately, I looked up and saw his bare [wagon] in my face. I had took down is underwear by mistake. He nor I will ever live that down. #-o

I felt like such an [wagon] for embarrassing him like that.

Perhaps not as nasty,my friend was playing around a girl I liked and bullcrapping her...I held him in a sleeper for the rest of the school day.After school we switched to a master lock and had a little gay lol.

Someone explain the bolded parts please?

Hmm...

How is throwing a rock nasty?

He doesn't literally mean 'nasty'. Thanks to modern English, we distorted words to have multiple meanings which change in context. By nasty, in this case, he means the most meanest/horrible thing you have done.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Slapped my sister hard, making her bleed and break her glasses.

Was in terrible trouble >.<

But she winds me up too much sometimes.

Now I know...if I'll slap her...I shouldn't slap the face.

[hide=]

I guess I'm not too nasty, but there is one thing I did in Kindergarden.

I did the ol' "Pull the chair out from under someone" trick. It worked perfectly and she hit her head on the chair. She cried a little bit and I got a stern talking from my teacher.

Jeeze, I'm such a terrible person.

I couldn't think of anything that I've done until I read that.

I once did the same thing to my sister while we were hosting a party at our house. She fell, hit her head on the chair, and got knocked out. She went to the hospital. Lucky for me, no one noticed me pulling it out and I was away from the crime scene as she fell.

EDIT: Haha. I remembered something.

We were having a Christmas party at my grandma's house. My sisters boyfriend was there. My family was sitting down and my sister's boyfriend went to make a toast in front of the family as he was designated the toaster. I walked out of the bathroom, saw the opportunity, and pantsed him in front of everyone. Unfortunately, I looked up and saw his bare [wagon] in my face. I had took down is underwear by mistake. He nor I will ever live that down. #-o

I felt like such an [wagon] for embarrassing him like that.

Perhaps not as nasty,my friend was playing around a girl I liked and bullcrapping her...I held him in a sleeper for the rest of the school day.After school we switched to a master lock and had a little gay lol.

Someone explain the bolded parts please?

Hmm...

How is throwing a rock nasty?

He doesn't literally mean 'nasty'. Thanks to modern English, we distorted words to have multiple meanings which change in context. By nasty, in this case, he means the most meanest/horrible thing you have done.

[/hide]or nasty like the amount of blood coming from his face was nasty

my brother was being an [wagon], so i poored tomato paste through his clothes draws. the stain is nearly impossible to get out =D

also, i once hit the same brother in the head with huge catseye marble

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I dared my brother to take off his swimsuit inside the public pool of one of the camping sites we were in. When he did, I took his swimsuit and ran off. The pool had like 15 people in it.

Gullible little fool :twisted:

I also once tried to skip rocks (dunno how you call it in english) on the sea and hit a girls head... Luckily nothing harmful happened to her and no one noticed.

We call it skipping rocks in English, you've got it right.

The worst I can think of right now is when I was about 7, I was really mad at my older brother (I can't remember why), so I went and played around with the tuning and strings on his bass. Turns out I really messed them up, and he had to get new strings. I can say though, that whenever I do things like that I feel bad about it for..10 years, as I still feel bad about that now.

snowsigyy7.png

Well, at the school I used to go to, there was this bush that had these red bulbs growing on it, and inside these bulbs were these little seeds which made you itch like hell, so I put a bunch in my brother's underwear drawer, hilarity ensued

I also threw a knife at my brother once

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Well, at the school I used to go to, there was this bush that had these red bulbs growing on it, and inside these bulbs were these little seeds which made you itch like hell, so I put a bunch in my brother's underwear drawer, hilarity ensued

First paragraph of your post :thumbup: :lol:

Second paragraph :thumbdown: Epic Fail.

When no one is looking, I like to mess people up by putting random numbers down on a Sudoku puzzle that someone's in the middle of doing. I'm such a character. 8-)

you, sir, are awesome.

On topic: I like to hold magnets against school computers, haven't been caught yet =P~

First paragraph of your post :thumbup: :lol:

Second paragraph :thumbdown: Epic Fail.

well, I wasn't really thinking and it was a swiss army knife that was closed when I threw it but then it opened in midair, I felt really stupid afterwards :oops:

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Nastiest thing would have to be... Kicking a kid in the balls, hard. He was annoying everyone so i took a swing when he walked past, his voice went squeaky as hell :D.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

On topic: I like to hold magnets against school computers, haven't been caught yet =P~

I'm going to kick you in the head repeatedly. Do you know how much of a [bleep] it is to work on a computer that has a black cloud in the middle of the screen? Or to have to set up your desktop and things all over again because some douchebag decided to mess with the computer?

You're lucky I don't have access to you, rope, 4 horses, and a whip.

Nastiest thing would have to be... Kicking a kid in the balls, hard. He was annoying everyone so i took a swing when he walked past, his voice went squeaky as hell :D.

I keep hearing that this happens, but I've yet to be witness to it..All that happens when I get kicked in the balls, or see someone get kicked, is they cough, and fall down, and declare revenge is in the future. Insert swearing in multiple places in that series of events.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

sholder barge a kid into the wall so hard he smashed his head and fell to the ground. He had been annoying me all day, so I was kinda glad that he shut up after that.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

We had a major project that took 3 weeks to do and this kid stole my main idea, so I took his poster and ripped it up in two and drew sharpie over all over it. I then ran out of the class, since he left it there and it was empty and all he did was cry like a little baby. Muhwahah, never steal ideas kids!

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

I'm going to kick you in the head repeatedly. Do you know how much of a [bleep] it is to work on a computer that has a black cloud in the middle of the screen? Or to have to set up your desktop and things all over again because some douchebag decided to mess with the computer?

You're lucky I don't have access to you, rope, 4 horses, and a whip.

I keep hearing that this happens, but I've yet to be witness to it..All that happens when I get kicked in the balls, or see someone get kicked, is they cough, and fall down, and declare revenge is in the future. Insert swearing in multiple places in that series of events.

They couldve just been kicked in the penis, which hurts, but isn't as horrific. The last time I was kicked in the balls and it was a direct hit was when I was 7, and that HURT. Countless kicks to the crotch have been made against me since then but none really hurt that much.

If a man is kicked there and does not go fetal, he is now a she.

Actually you build up a bit of an immunity, for a lack of a better word. For karate I refuse to wear my cup so I've been kicked there countless times. Now when I get kicked I have a good 10 to 15 seconds before the pain sets in so I have a chance to finish someone off before doubling over in pain.