Whats the nastiest thing you've done to someone?

edicius

This guy was a major bully in our class, so when I was about 12, I confronted him with a group of friends and asked him why he bullied everyone etc and that escalated into an argument.

Cut a long story short, he tried to kick me, I grabbed his leg and pushed his whole body backwards. He twisted around and hit his nose on a brick wall. I think I broke it. ::'

Ah well, bullies get what they deserve. Wasn't intentional though :?

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat up the school bully.. I felt so bad i cried :/ haha

I lived with these noobs, they payed me out about my gf, made life hell all that jazz, for a few months.

i was working a lot and didnt get time to go pay rent at the agency, i also, being a driver on my p's was made to drive my drunk 'friend'

home one evening, long story short, i crashed his car.. meh.

my other friend, accidently drove his car into our 'friends' garrage - we all lived together, to make my friend feel better, we had a party. heaps of holes in the wall.. heaps.. my friend and i wernt on the lease.. we moved out...

We didnt pay for:

- The excess on the house

- The building inspector

- My 'friends' car

- 4 weeks of my rent

- The excess on the garage

- the temp repair on the garage

total coast = 2500$ +

and it all went to my 'friend'

you guys follow that haha? hes a $%^Y&U .. yea.

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

i was in scouts, we were camping at WPAFB or some airforce base in ohio and we had 20 minutes till dinner.

so we were fooling around near the river and i took a dump next to a tree.

my friend took a stick and picked it up and was flailing it everywhere.

There was this log that people used to go across the river and we found it hilarious to put my crap on it.

5 minutes later, another troop comes by and they crawl across the log on their hands and knees :wall: .

Lol, while I was doing the wilderness survival merit badge, some guy took a dump in another person's shelter. He was really pissed :lol:

i was in scouts, we were camping at WPAFB or some airforce base in ohio and we had 20 minutes till dinner.

At that point, I thought you were going to say he stuck it up your [wagon].

Which I attempted to do to my friend. Once. :uhh:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

There was this log that people used to go across the river and we found it hilarious to put my crap on it.

5 minutes later, another troop comes by and they crawl across the log on their hands and knees :wall: .

:lol: :lol: :lol: you know that there are people that dont wash their hands before they eat food :lol: :lol:

I lived with these noobs

I'm going to nicely ask you to leave OT now. You may return in 4 years, or as soon as you mature enough to know "noob" is not the proper way to describe somebody in a real life situation.

Says you with the 4k posts! ... Noob :)

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

I lived with these noobs

I'm going to nicely ask you to leave OT now. You may return in 4 years, or as soon as you mature enough to know "noob" is not the proper way to describe somebody in a real life situation.

Says you with the 4k posts! ... Noob :)

Maybe you should leave the forum too. Idiots like you caused "Project Off-Topic". :evil: :shame: #-o :wall: Immature ....was going to call person an a-hole but w/e

OT:

I remember when I pushed a guy in PE "accidently" because he was being a total but hole. He fell down and knocked 6 teeth out and had to get stitches in his mouth. I claimed it was an accident and got away scott-free.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Well, i've been an [wagon] a couple of times at the pub after drinking too much. I can't remember, but i know i haven't acted in the most appropiate ways. I still drink with my friends and at the pub, but now i'm just happy and laughing my [wagon] off, instead of throwing up in the bus... etc... Ehrm.

Well, my probably nastiest thing i've done, was with an old ex, circa 5 years ago, when i was 16. My then girlfriend was moving a loooong way away, so i "broke up" with her. I sent an "sms-break up", how lame isn't that. But that's maybe not even the worst part:

The day she was moving, she called and ask me if she could come by me and say bye. (i think i was scarred or something) So i said i had a cold/headache.. etc, but she still said she could come by but i said "no sorry...". Which, i know, makes an [wagon]. We were together for 8 months or so, which makes me an even bigger [wagon].

I remember what i did an hour later, went into the town with a friend.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

In PE class we were playing flag football (american football. The objective of flag football is instead of tackling the person with the ball, you grab the flag that's hanging at his waist. Much safer for PE class). Well, me and a girl on my team went chasing the person with the ball. I wanted to take his flag out badly, because I had screwed up our play on the last run and wanted to redeem myself. So I "accidently" tripped the girl next to me. I tried to do it in a way so she would simply stumble a bit and maybe fall without any serious harm, and I could run past her and grab the other guy's flag. Instead, I accidently kicked her leg, she went sprawling and faceplanted into the ground. I tripped over her, kicking her face in the process again, and landed on the ground next to her. As for the enemy player... he got away, and scored a touchdown for the other team. Talk about karma :wall: .

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Today during PE class my friend grabbed my legs and tried to bring me down. I kept walking and he fell.

Another thing that happened on the exact same day was; I was sitting down, the same friend tried to tackle me (He was wrestling) and I just moved my arm to get him off my stomach, and ended up flipping him over onto my other friend Miguel. With his hand on Miguel's crotch. :lol:

How is throwing a rock nasty? If you said you threw it at his face, he swallowed it, and it turned out to be a hibernating flesh eating millipede that ate through his stomach and lodged it's self next to his heart, laid eggs, and then 3 years later in the middle of class his fingertips, and eyes started to get very red, and suddenly burst, letting loose thousands of baby millipedes which crawled down everybody's throats suffocating them, that would be nasty.

How is throwing a rock nasty? If you said you threw it at his face, he swallowed it, and it turned out to be a hibernating flesh eating millipede that ate through his stomach and lodged it's self next to his heart, laid eggs, and then 3 years later in the middle of class his fingertips, and eyes started to get very red, and suddenly burst, letting loose thousands of baby millipedes which crawled down everybody's throats suffocating them, that would be nasty.

[hide=contains sick stuff warning]That isn't even offensive... me and my friends make up stories about people getting stabbed in the eye, and the blood and eye-juice then drowns the person, while the disgusting nature of the experience makes them vomit, which they slip on, get a serious concussion, and part of their brain breaks off, which releases all control over their bowels, so they have explosive diarrhea all over themselves, become so dehydrated they hallucinate they are being burned alive, so they try to kill themselves with their bare hands but to no avail...[/hide]

Perhaps not as nasty,my friend was playing around a girl I liked and bullcrapping her...I held him in a sleeper for the rest of the school day.After school we switched to a master lock and had a little gay lol.

Someone explain the bolded parts please?

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Perhaps not as nasty,my friend was playing around a girl I liked and bullcrapping her...I held him in a sleeper for the rest of the school day.After school we switched to a master lock and had a little gay lol.

Someone explain the bolded parts please?

They reconciled over their differences and had a good hearty, happy laugh about it?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Falcon-punched one in the stomach :-w

Lmao, you probably thought it looked good and cool in your mind, but it probably looked hilarious in reality :-#

:lol:

I just went

"falcon,PUUUUUUUNCH!"

and hitted him very hard :-w

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Falcon-punched one in the stomach :-w

Lmao, you probably thought it looked good and cool in your mind, but it probably looked hilarious in reality :-#

:lol:

I just went

"falcon,PUUUUUUUNCH!"

and hitted him very hard :-w

send me the dvd :twss:

4 years ago, PSE lesson. We had to have our eyes closed and put complete faith in the people aroun dus. Needless to say I couldn't resist stealing his hand and making him touch another guy's balls.

I was so immature, but damn, I was laughing hard for a good 10 minutes.

That doesn't warrant as too bad for deletion does it?

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

I remember one.At school few years back we had to do this...swimming lesson things.I could swim very well by then,so I could show off.I told the teacher "watch me do a dive,stand here",pointing at the edge.I didn't do a dive.I jumped in in a way that I knew would cause a big splash and get my teacher all wet.

Didn't go home till 7.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]