yay im getting married !

FooK-A-Ji

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I wouldn't have posted this here. These people (the majority) are ridiculously out of touch with the old rs1. Nobody knows about the underground farm. They probably don't realize your impact nor ladydejavu's impact on rs back when, and they think it's a literal wedding, and basically don't understand the rpg'ness and fun of it. Best of luck to this great event, and I really hope the masses who read this don't ruin it. :)

Das challenges you to a duel! For Lady's love He wanted me to let you know. I pmed you also to make sure you got this message and prevent backing out :P

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

To be honest, I wouldn't have posted this here. These people (the majority) are ridiculously out of touch with the old rs1. Nobody knows about the underground farm. They probably don't realize your impact nor ladydejavu's impact on rs back when, and they think it's a literal wedding, and basically don't understand the rpg'ness and fun of it. Best of luck to this great event, and I really hope the masses who read this don't ruin it. :)

Hey that's not tru :boohoo:

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

lol.. I remember a while ago I actually performed the wedding.. Hey, they gave me 50k to do it. lol.. I think they got "divorced" like a week later?

but ya, RS weddings and couples are really stupid imo.. Who knows, your "girlfriend" could be a rapist, or even your best friend!

:o

but, good luck, and have fun!

_00000000000000000000000000.gif

Ooh I'm coming!

By the way...since you already have bodygaurds...why don't you wear something expensive? Say...a party hat? I definitely won't come ancienting with a few friends... :-w

Seriously though, I'm going to do it. If you don't believe me carry on...Gosh I love to screw things up...

80+ magic for the win! \'

yeah he's right, The new people out here arent really showing any respect for 'our great 0ldsk0ol underground farm king fook'....

you should do it with your friends only, im quite sure you and lady have loads of friends, well, i hope you'll have fun, good luck.

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

lol.. I remember a while ago I actually performed the wedding.. Hey, they gave me 50k to do it. lol.. I think they got "divorced" like a week later?

but ya, RS weddings and couples are really stupid imo.. Who knows, your "girlfriend" could be a rapist, or even your best friend!

:o

but, good luck, and have fun!

hahaha no im not saying any personal info on my FIANCÃÆÃââââ¬Ã°-HEY but she phoned me some years ago just for fun , and it was a long distance call to my mobile phone haha.

and das, i will clobber you to the earth with my bejeweled meat hammer!! :evil: 8-)

Regardless of the question why people 'marry' in RS:

why in the blazes would you wish to marry in the midst of the wilderness? Inspired by Kill Bill's wedding scene?

she wants to kill me afterwards .. :oops:

and what scene is that in ?

The wedding rehearsal scene, where Bill and his girls massacre everybody and leave our dear heroine, Uma Thurman, a.k.a. the bride behind in a pool of blood and loose bodyparts. I believe you get to see the scene in Vol. 2. In my case, as I probably closed my eyes half the time, I only saw it partly. *I'm such a wuss*

she is threatening to kill you? this might eb a job for "cabbage team". For litle ( only 150 cabbage) payment we will assasinate everyone in the temple and take you to safety.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Post a time, and if I can make it I might come on my pure. Since my main still has members items on and is F2P, I don't take him into the Wilderness. Anyways, post a time ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Can I come? I'll bring my clan...err...choir to sing at your wedding. Is Bohemian Rhapsody okay for the wedding march? :lol:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

There is one thing I need to get of my chest....

WHERE THE HELL IS THAT DARN UNDERGROUND FARM!!! :lol:

Seriously, is it some kind of myth or something? tell meeee!

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite