Your fashion?

Viktorkrum77

What is your fashion, as in what do you like and tend to wear? Are you more of a person who wants to look good, or a person who doesn't care and wears what's comfortable. Do you use clothes to hide your physical appearance, or do you use them to show it off? Where do you shop, what places do you like? Do you shop for expensive, or cheap clothes, or do you have others do your shopping? What brands do you like, do you care about brand name? Where would you like to shop if you had more money to spend? What is your winter, spring, autumn, summer fashion, or do you just wear the same trend year round? Etc.

So basically describe your personal fashion sense.

For me, I like to wear clothes that don't make me look fat, so blazers and track suits, or more than one shirt, or polos, but never t-shirts. I usually pick clothes that look good, and are still comfortable to wear. I do wear alot of things one or more times within a two week period, and I usually always wear jeans. Today I experimented (one of the reasons I got the idea to write this topic) with a suit coat, and a normal patterned button up with jeans. Kind of a new style that is high fashion, and usually for the thin. But I don't think I can keep that going, so I will probably return to my normal clothes. I use to never wear jeans, and always t-shirts, but in 9th grade I made a huge turn around, now I avoid those things. :P I shop wherever is cheapest like Khols or Walmart, and rarely buy expensive clothing like Hollister or A & E, but I will admit to having some Hollister shirts. But I can't wear the hoody now, because my school no longer allows us to wear hoodies. #-o

Ok, enough talk from me, 'we', 'I' want to hear about you.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I wear jeans, not emo-band tight but I like to feel snug. Usually a collared (long sleeve) shirt, and sometimes I'll throw a polo on top of that even.

At home I wear a hoodie and track pants normally :P I'm a grub at home.

If I'm going out, in the winter I'll wear a trendy scarf and a collared coat.

summerpngwy6.jpg

I find something I like, then buy a couple of them. For example, I really liked this hoodie I had. So I went to Wal-Mart and bought three more of them ($7 a piece). I liked this plain long sleeve shirt, so I went to Wal-Mart and bought two more of them. My shirt situation consists of three long sleeve shirts, all the same, just different colours. All of them plain. Four hoodies, all the same. Three different colours, I have two that are exactly the same.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I dress to impress. I spend waaaay too much money on clothes and stuff. My weakness is a hoody, show me one and I'll spring up ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã50 for it. But normally I wear Nike and Adidas and Mckenzie stuff. I'm not a chav, thought I may dress like one, I still not am one.

Normally I'd wear a fitted blousse, a cardigan or jumper, sometimes with a tie, and low jeans with a nice belt on. And I'll have on a Mckenzie scarf and sock hat. And I always wear my pink nike trainers.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Generally a beanie, black.

Long sleeve, white shirt. (Usually fairly tight)

On top of that will be a short sleeve shirt (usually a black/navy) [and generally quite baggy).

Black/Dark blue jeans (Tight waist, baggy bottoms).

Trainers, usually black.

I heard black is the new black.

Pictures may come soon.

knkcopy.jpg

I wear occasionally baggy, comfortable clothes. I started when I used to do a lot of mountain biking because that's what that culture wore, and I stuck because it is comfortable. Loose fitting jeans which hang off my hips, those skating style shoes (though I've rarely touched a skateboard) which are very comfortable.

Some brands in my wardrobe include O'Neill, Fox, Independent, Fenchurch and Animal.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

I used to be really picky when it was about clothes. Always wore the newest stuff, and everything had to be perfect. But I kind of grew out of it a bit, I still enjoy good looking clothes, but I hardly buy them anymore. A casual pair of jeans and a plain white or black shirt is perfect for me. I still buy some of the other stuff, but I hardly wear it anymore.

For now a G-Star pair of jeans or [bleep]ies will do fine. And the t-shirts. I buy three for 10 euro. :P Oh, and I always wear a t-shirt, doesn't matter if it's summer or winter. In winter I do have a vest over it though (when I'm outside). I'm too warm, can't stand it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I tend to wear really, extremely bright colours.

I doubt this is surprising :D

I buy my clothes from discount stores and, less often, thrift shops. I don't really spend more than $20 on jeans or $10 on shirts. But I think I still look pretty good, and get lots of compliments, because I pair strangely coloured clothes that other people don't want, in unique exciting ways :D I have a lot of fun getting dressed in the morning. Also, I have a lot of shirts that show off cleavage, because I like my cleavage :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

1 Timberland Tan-colored leather boot/shoe/sneaker

1 Plain pairs of Fruit of the Loom socks (White, Gray, and Black)

1 Pair of Boxers (White, Gray, and black too XD )

1 long undershirt (Guess what colors?)

1 slightly baggy top shirt

1 Tan colored baggy cargo pants from Bum equipment (From Walmart XD)

1 black wool/felt tuxedo suit-style jacket (I dont like plastic jackets...)

1 black plain scarf

1 pair of black, knitten woolen gloves

Then to complete the set,

1 Black iPod with white earphones

1 Black wallet

1 set of keys in a lanyard

No headwear unless my hair is short. Otherwise I easily get hat hair... #-o

I dress casually and baggy so I dont go and buy alot of expensive clothes. Walmart and Old Navy usually does the trick for me. :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I guess I am kinda picky about what clothes I wear. I don't go shopping for clothes a lot, but when I do, I generally spend more than necessary: if I see something I really like, I don't pay much attention to the price. I bet that'll change when I move out though...

I like to wear jeans - I have some loose ones and some tighter ones (not skintight). And I currently have a thing for sweaters with zippers, either the ones where the zipper goes 1/4th down or the jacket-type ones. Wear some cool t-shirt underneath and voila! I also have some hoodies and regular sweaters.

2009rb9.jpg

I wear what I feel is comfortable. I don't try to look great everyday, just acceptable. I wear jeans that are fairly tight in the rear/upp leg area but are wider at the bottom (if my jeans don't cover a decent bit of my shoes, I won't wear them). I mostly wear t-shirts that fit fairly tight but if I run out of those I'll wear bigger t-shirts until my others get washed. You'll rarely see me wear a sweatshirt or even a coat in the winter.

(Metal) Band T-shirt,

Long-Sleeve shirt underneath

Cheap, worn out Jeans

Boot socks,

(comepletely) Black Converse all stars,

and thats me :thumbsup:

...yeah, i have crappy fasion sense for a gay guy... but whatever

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Pfft... a cookie cutter Southern Ontario university student :P

Parents pay for the clothes :XD:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I usually try to wear a darker colored (usually black) shirt that is either, a little too baggy, or is tight enough to make me look muscular (not exactly muscular) and then i wear jeans that are fairly baggy, but i wear a belt all the time to actually keep them at my waist. The belt always has this little pouch that holds my mp3 player as i wear it on my belt and the wire goes under my shirt just so it doesn't show. I wear sweaters, but mostly in place a jacket, so when i get inside i usually take off my sweater.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Funny, I was thinking to make similiar thread last night. Except it was supposed to be more like "how your IRL appearance is different from your TIF profile - how people use to think you as your avatar/signature character"

Aaaanyways, back on topic.

Usually I wear quite expensive (maybe also has something to do with the fact that we don't have discount clothing shops here where I live unless )clothing, can't help that. Quality costs.

There are two things that I wear all the time. First is a leather-string or something on my neck (My friends call it "the player necklace" :uhh: ) and the second is my watch (which usually is the first thing that people notice on me - it looks quite impressive in real life)

Anyways, my usual appearence is quite britt-indie-rockerish, if you know what I mean. My haircut is something you see on every british rock band nowdays. And not to forget my brit-rock sunglasses (bit like these)

In summer I wear t-shirts (I've played tennis for 12 years, and it shows, especially in my arms) ,and if it's chilly, some tracksuit jacket over them (you know, those fashion-tracksuits, not actual boring training jackets)

and 3/4 pants or jeans.

Shoes are white hilfiger shoes or adidas basketball shoes.

I have many winter jackets including one oasis-like (very heavy), one armyish (not exactly army jacket, but kind of) and one slalom jacket.

Jeans are something that I always wear. NOT baggy but not supertight either.

In winter, I wear (in the outdoors) the jackets mentioned above and some heavier wintershoes. Indoors I wear that double-shirt thingy (white long sleeved shirt under and some t-shirt on it) or some striped jumpers.

Hmm I think there was the most important things. At least my outfit shows quite clearly what kind of music I listen to.

EDIT: Yayness for the super long post.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

Usually t-shirts advertising things. But when they are washed I will almost always wear striped polo t-shirts. I'm not even sure if I have any long sleeve shirts. I also like my shirts to be fairly big to cover-up my belly bulge( :| )

I like to wear fairly baggy pants and when it's hot out, always shorts. As for shoes I really like nike.

I am very self-conscious about my weight and hate some of the tight shirts I have. I feel like everyone is staring at me. Even if they are not :(

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I am very self-conscious about my weight and hate some of the tight shirts I have. I feel like everyone is staring at me. Even if they are not :(

Yea, ditto, which is why I refuse to wear t-shirts, or anything that makes me look fat. Layering and not big clothing is the key. :wink:

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Yea, ditto, which is why I refuse to wear t-shirts, or anything that makes me look fat. Layering and not big clothing is the key. :wink:

I like layering, but for the opposite reason. I'm just really skinny, and bigger clothes make my frame look bigger.

I like layering, but for the opposite reason. I'm just really skinny, and bigger clothes make my frame look bigger.

I'm skinny too, so I always have a lot of clothes on. Even in the summer with 100+ degree temperatures, I will have two shirts on. A white t-shirt goes under everything always. Today I had 6 layers on: white t-shirt, 3 long sleeve shirts, hoodie, and then my coveralls :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg