First Reaction?

jedidude77

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started merlin's cristal, i went out of the island with the castle you needed to enter in and started going south until i got to ardounge's port, i took a ship to karamja and kept going south, i was lost there for 1 hour and ended up diying to poison. I didn't even touched karamja for 5 months after that :oops:

lol when i became member and thieved some men at lumby...

when i became lvl 2, i realized i was member :P

sig2de3.png

Sig made (mostly) by myself :D and im proud of it ^-^

Barrows : Torag plate, Ahrim Staff, Karils Skirt

Dragon : D Med, twice

I ran across the map yelling and screaming until I ran into the gnome stronghold where I found the agility arena. I emmidiatly thought "Oo Members Skill!!!!" so I trained it up to like 30 something and then left. Dont remember anything after that :lol:

The first thing i did is tell my p2p friend that i was a member. He afterwards guided me a bit and i bought my black dhide and msb

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Of course the first I did was go through that pesky gate northwest of Falador. AHAHA I PWNED YOU GATE!

Then I trained I got a whole bunch of lobbies in cathy that I still had about 15 months later, went to lumby-draynor forest and trained fletching to 40 in about 1 hour, then started all the quests I could... Then I noticed that a bunch of monsters drop drag left half, which was worth about 7 mil back then (this was way before any of the cool updates, bout 10 months before slayer), so I started killing monsters, getting items for quests, getting money and spending it as soon as I got it, etc... I was a noob...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

When I first started P2P, my first thought was "Wow, there's no one here." I was in falador at the time, and the city wasn't nearly as populated as on F2P. The first thing I did was fletching, then I went and explored the new areas.

I wish I knew what to put in my sig...

I remember trading my full Rune for about a half set of HAM robes, thinking I ripped the other guy off. :oops:

so, 99 hunting skill cape emote?

Shooting yourself, then eating your own meat.

Krj123 - Retired as of February 12, 2007. I've permanently left Repetitivescape for WoW. Fun while it lasted.

I was like: Wow, so big!!! Dunno what to do even!!!

Then I did 2 quests - gertrudes cat and priest in peril...

and started fletching in canifis bank with the logs I had from f2p woodcutting.

After 60 fletch, I started doing other things. :)

dontfearthereaper2.png

first thing i did was walk through the gate thats next to doric and his anvils. i then spent about an hour on the quest looking for that kids ball, eventually got into house when some high level stopped laughin at me when he realised i wasn't faking and couldn't actually find thekey to the door. guess he felt sorry for me. :oops:

lol i was just as lost when i became p2p as i was when i first signed up to rs...

mainly cuz i was such a noober back then... :oops:

this wasnt even my starting account rofl...one of my best mates in real life didnt know that you could get all your stuff like fishing nets and axes and all that stuff back from the store so i was like "omg what am i gonna do...???" :wall:

so then i kinda abananed that account and now here this one is :mrgreen:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]