First Reaction?

jedidude77

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was praying that my payment went through and I didn't get banned...

When I logged in I was in Al Kharid bank, and there was some guy there with a D med and a D mace, and I thought to myself "OH SNAP I AM A MEMBER AWWW YEAH!" And then I started doing all the hawt P2P stuff.

sorry bros i'm not mexican

I finished putting things in my bank. The only reason i got members was because i'd filled up the f2p bank space. I dont think i even explored the members area for a few days after that.

I just got members two days ago. I think desert boots are cool =P~

Lol :D

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I had an emerald ring, cosmic, and an air staff ready for the minute I became a member. I enchanted, and teled off to cw.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

I was shocked by how large it was, and how many members there were.

Of course the first I did was go through that pesky gate northwest of Falador. AHAHA I PWNED YOU GATE!

Same, used to go there in f2p alot, everytime in the vicinity I would try to open it and get "you can only do that on a members server"

When I joined the only difference was Taverly, Camelot and Brimhaven and EVERYONE was doing that witch ball quest, first day of P2P ftw?

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

well i went around white wolf mountain and started theiving and fletching that day.. i coulden't get off the computer

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

A month prior to becoming a member, I studied the member map, wrote down a list of quests I needed to complete and stuff to do. :D I still was kinda lost, but I had the general idea. I didn't study up the skills mostly, so I only started skilling way later. Well, this morning I started to play WoW. I'll tell you, It's just like being a level 3 again. I didn't know anything all over, and was asking questions like a noob again :lol: My cousin about 10 years older than me, helped me out for about 10 mins, she has a lvl 60 Mage :o RS is very much easier TBH, but WoW later on will be awesome fun, raiding with my guild :wink: ::'

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

First thing I did: Constantly checking my world map, I head to castle wars to join the guthix team, but to my misfortune I came to realize there were only two teams, not three. :(

After that I believe I started thieving in ardougne.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Druidic Ritual, for the exciting aspect of Herblaw.

Excitement lasted 5 minutes.

Crossed White Wolf Moutain and just looked around, pretty impressed.

I was F2P for like a year, then I decided to get members. This was pretty damn long ago.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

i became a member shortly after i started RS (back in RSC) so there wasnt much diffrent to the bit i was already used to :P

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

Of course the first I did was go through that pesky gate northwest of Falador. AHAHA I PWNED YOU GATE!

I hear ya on that one, first thing I did was go thru that gate, then I just stood there wondering 'now what do i do?'.... The answer to that of course was the whole plethera of member quests that were just waiting for me!!! lol

lady_java.png

lady_java.png

lady_java.png

• 5 months later...

the second i first loged in, i picked a guy;s pocket. i failed, then killed him. Then i did pireist of Peril and use the wolfbane as my main wep for about a week. :XD:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif