First Reaction?

jedidude77

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already had most stuff ready to do Lost city...

Aah, my first special attack, great feeling <3:

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Went through that gate North of Fally. I'd wanted to go through that for years i was so happy when i finally did. Then it took me about an hour to get over. It felt like i had started RS all over again, it was great!

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

It felt like being new, and I wish I could become member again. But of course Jagex are to cheap 5 dollars a month... that's a little overpricing.

If it was a half dollar per month I would probably be happy to join again.

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

First thing i do was getting some planks made, getting my construction to 14 (i think), going into Brimhaven to then take the boat to Ardougne. I became a member at combat level 8X i think. I didn't have 1000 total yet when i became, because i got it with 10 farming.

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

I joined up with my bro and his mate and they were taking me to the gnome agility course. As we were walking from fally this lass joined us and we all had a pretty decent conversation. Then, after white wolf mountain this guy 4 levels behind me started saying he could 'own me'. Great first impression to the members of rs. :lol:

I'd like to meet that guy again. :twisted:

tipitsigtd0.png

2kshortmn1.png

im pretty sure the first thing i did when i got members was thieve a man. Then i walked to catherby and talked to people :-k

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Well, I went to one of those "New to member" threads and found out which quests I should get done and did those to start. I knew where to go and what things were due to the fact that I was staring at everything p2p on different sites and it wasn't much of a surprise (although c wars was a lot more fun than I expected)

I was at varrock and noticed it was really empty.

I saw a guy witha cat and he said give me your shiled and my cat will bring it back to you.

I give him my antidrag shield(i had like 20 of them) and he just ran off.

Report abuse button :mrgreen:

then i went to brimhaven and increased agility for a while.

the androunge were i rose up my thieving. I tried to do the grand tree. nevered finished it though. still unfinished :oops:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I was shocked by how large it was, and how many members there were.

Of course the first I did was go through that pesky gate northwest of Falador. AHAHA I PWNED YOU GATE!

I placed my self in front of that gate. Logged out, made myself member, logged in. Opened the gate and my first reaction was: ZOMGWTFBBQ :shock:

Then my mate came in Full torags (grrrr..) and we did some quests. Only 2 weeks later, I got my own torags ::' My first reaction was the looks. I knew a lot about P2P, but just not how it looked. Was really different from what I thought. Better! :P

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I first logged into members at the Chaos Temple (the bone-ridden one) in the wilderness :shock:

First thing I did...I think I did Druidic Ritual to unlock Herblore, then went Thieving for a while :)

Ah, I miss those days of exploration :cry:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

First thing i did was teleport. Teleport everywhere i could. I enchanted rings, and teleported some more. Then i walked to where i couldnt teleport. I was examining everything, and looking everywhere. that took a good hour of just walking.

polarbeardaveyz9.png