First Reaction?

jedidude77

well the first thing i actually did was going to the "boss" monsters like the queen ,king , and the crazy thing in the cloud .

after that i did all the quest's needed to wield those mean dragon weapons i really like it all after that i did some more exploring and tried to see/get as much thingies that where p2p.

altough i sincerly regreted the whole wandering/time wasting i with was the most fun time i ever had on my own

please if you have the time add twinsen345 for a chat i always love to talk

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spent 1 hour trying to get round white wolf mountain :wink:

LOL I spent 1 week if not more I was so scared to go over the mountain. :ohnoes:

I was actually sad at first all my friends were still in F2P, so was alone

most of the time. Then my good friend Pala came to pay world to help

me out then he quit. :( I also remember thinking wow this place is deserted

varrok was nearly empty only a few people in the banks.

I remember seeing a burnt shark on the ground and saying

" OMG, HOW COOL IS THAT" :oops: I did nothing but fish when

I first got to P2P cause I was to scared to do anything else.

queenvalerie.png

I felt like it was my first day in RS again as well. I came in the middle of the Dragon weapon 'era.' Everyone I saw had one, but I was always too shy to ask what they were. I remember staring in awe at the Dragon Mace's :shock: :XD:

i spent 1 hour trying to get round white wolf mountain :wink:

Rofl so did I. I actually think I died my first go, but I don't really remember. But the second time, I was so confident. I really wanted to know what was on the other side. So I stocked up an inventory of cakes (also completed Dragon Slayer with cakes!), geared up with my best armour, and set out, running the whole way. My heart practically stopped when I ran out of energy. I was terrified that I'd die again :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I become members 2 weeks ago afther being F2P for 5 years, been doing quests non-stop since then. I went to see KBD and KQ (luckily I had ring of life for the second, eating fast isn't one of the skills F2P teaches you :oops: )

Did Castle Wars and Fight Pits, and learning about the new world tru quests.

It's really massive, and I'm not sure what to do first and so, specially with the skills and minigames and what not... Just so much to do :shock:

I joined members back when it was still rsc, and the member worlds were generally only populated by lvls 60+. My first day, someone gave me a strength ammy, I was pretty happy.. I wandered in taverley, and I started 1 or 2 quests. I already had read all about rs members so i was very excited. Those were good days..

2480+ total

I was shocked by how large it was, and how many members there were.

Of course the first I did was go through that pesky gate northwest of Falador. AHAHA I PWNED YOU GATE!

I did the same thing, and some guy gave me a frog leg. I had no idea what to do, so I did priest in peril, then stayed up almost all night on castle wars. I've played like one game since.

lalalasig2.png

I remember walking (running) to the Fally members gate and shouting "hahaha I'm a member!". Then, emberassed, I switched to a member server where I got 300 yute seeds from a kind fellow.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

First I wandered blindly for days...

ok, hours... then I put the world map as my desktop.

next?

I think I found castlewars, then the flax feilds that my real life friend had been bragging about ever since he got members.

Then I found fast free laws company. It was at it's peak at the time. Then with the money I made from that, I paid someone 200k for a better way to make money. Merchant willows. I think I bought about 70k willows total for 20gp each, and sold them for 40gp each. (I bought them in groups of about 10k at a time.) After i had made 4 mil, I bought a whip. (that was the price at the time) I went to castle wars, and everyone was like

"Omfg!! Look! A level 75 with a whip!!"

I was so proud :P

After that, i made another mil with merchanting willows. I bought like 10k ess, and crafted laws for fast free laws.

Then my friend told me about masks, and how they would be the price of phats in a year. So i spent all of spring break (my rs time anyway) making nats. I made 27k nats, and lost all 10 glories from pkers, and didn't want to buy any more. So i sold my whip, and everything in my bank, and the nats, for 9.3 mil, and bought a mask. The next week they dropped to 8.7 mil. Go figure.

I quit rs for a couple months.

My mask kept dropping in price to about 7.5 mil.

By the time it was summer vacation (2006), it was back up to 10 mil. I went to camp for 2 weeks, and came back to find my mask had jumped to 20mil.

Over the summer i made my money back. I bought full rune, then a d scimmy. Then i made another 200k, and bought a d hally. I kept working, and training combat, and finally had my whip back (I didn't play much, and I'm not much of a merchant). It was then that i found out about pest control. That was back in the good old days, when world 78 had 2min- games. I got from 80-87 combat in about 2 weeks. Thats when world 78 turned bad. It took 5mins+ per game, and we lost 1 out of every 7. Thats when i found out about affliction. I applied at level 87 or so and got turned down, but ely said she would tell me the world every once in a while, so I could get the last push i needed for lvl 90 cb I needed 90 cb. So I trained for another week and a half. I got my last attack level i needed for 90 cb, and applied. Then i realized i was onlylevel 89. But guess what? I got accepted! I trained feverishly until 93 cb, when i decided to go for 60 prayer. I got it up to 59, and had to stop pest control. I was so sick of it.

I decided I wanted the rfd gloves, so I went on a questing rampage, and finaly got up to mith rfd gloves. Thats when I realised i needed to start legends for the next level gloves. I finaly did the other 5 or so quests I needed for it, and started it. Oh boy, addy gloves! Thats where I stopped with the rfd gloves. I'll do desert treasure another time for barrows.

That was when I went and decided i needed more bank space, and then read about the new construction update; treasure rooms. I spent 500k on all the materials, and finaly got to 50 con for my holiday items. Thats when i started my "all skills to 50+" spree. I got a bunch of skills to 50+ (ok, about 3 of the remaining ones), and then farming killed me. I got 3 or so levels, and was dead of skilling. I decided to do slayer. I got it from 38-45, and during my blue drag hunting assignment, i got 60 prayer. And missed the pic.

Well after that, I went back to pest control for a while, and then hunting came out. I got that up to level 40 hunting during thanksgiving time, then the last 10 levels a week or so later.

Thats when I decided I wanted to go buy some good armor, but first I needed money... which I didn't have at the time. I tried merchanting, and other random methods suggested by people. Then came the treasure trail update. I did one trail, and got the new ammy of magic, which i sold for 245k. Then I found a good item to merchant. It's one of those "buy from store, and sell to everyone" things. I spent about 3k and it, and sold the stuff for 90k. (it takes lots of time, but not much money) Then I payed back the friend i had owed 100k to from my skilling period of trying to get 50 herblore. Then I went green drag hunting, trying to get a level 3 clue. 50 dragons later I get pked, and lose my glory. So I decide to go kill some guards for lvl 2 clues. 500 guards later, not one clue. My friend had killed greater demons in that time, and gotten

1.zammy skirt

2.sara plate

3. 3 zammy pages (not zammy page 3)

4. A bunch of random rune stuff totaling over 300k.

5. Some other random stuff worth over 200k

That was all in less then 8 hours of playing.

I asked where he had been killing the demons, and he said the ogre enclave. So i go out and buy a hally (45 range ftw!) and realise i need to do the watchtower quest. Yippe.

A day later i finish the quest.

I killed demons for an entire day. Not one clue scroll.

I met this guy at the demons who had been playing since classic. He tells me blue dragons have a much better chance of dropping clue, and you make a bunch of money from d hides and d bones. I find out that there is an awesome place to hally dragons in the enclave.

I kill one load of dragons, with my haly, then one load with my whip.

Whip = pwnage :P

I kill another load, and on my last draon, he hits 5 with f breath, 7 with mele, 5 with f breath, 7 with mele. That entire time, I'm trying to run, but the server is lagging. it hits a 3 and I'm down to 6hp. Ring of life teleports me.

I go back to dragons, and get another load.

Back I go for another load. 4k from 82 attack and I kill my first dragon that trip. I'm now 1400 exp from 82 att, and I finsh my last drag. My inventory is full, and im down to 27 hp. 1000 exp from 82 attack. I kill 2 of the lvl 81 ogres. 200 exp. I find a skeleton and kill it. 80 exp, and 17 hp. I find my last ogre and kill it. 82 att! yay! And 15 hp left!

Well that last part was last night.

Sorry, I didn't mean to type my entire life story. I guess I got carried away. :lol: :oops:

I promise I'm done now :-#

did all the good quests...i can say i've never crossed white wolf mountain because i had too. Did priest n' peril, fishing contest, druid ritual etc..

I remember doing my first member quest...Witch's house :D

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

I was like a kid in a candy store! I was exploring the new extended maps, and totally lost and confused on where I was for the first week or so until I finally memorized the new map areas. Then I headed in on the awesome quests! That's the major part of why I had joined members, I wanted the awesome new quests. :D

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I had already planned out what I would do. First, I ran to the Mage Arena and used the Death Runes I had already bought in F2P to get my Zamorak Cape and Staff. Then I raised Agility to the required level and did Horror From the Deep to get my Unholy Book, then bought the pages for it.

Afterwards I began raising Construction and preparing to do Monkey Madness.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

ive been a member about 90% of the time ive been playing rs, so walking in P2P all i wanted to do was be known as doing the quests at the lowest possible level! lol.

but first thing i did was thieve aboutr 600 cakes, maybe more i dont remember, but they lasted me bloody ages!

newscapere4.gif

The first day was awesome.

I was a wise guy, I took my survival equipment from bank: antidragon- shield, diamond ring that I enchanted (ring of life), food and tele runes. I was afraid of dragons, traps and other dangerous stuff I had heard of.

I went through The Gate and started some of the easiest members quests, druidic ritual and witch's house. I was afraid to go north to burthorpe (More north than wilderness in f2p! must be dangerous!) and then I figured I was able to tele to Camelot \'

After that I completed some more members quests as murder mystery and fishing contest and explored the seers village. Then I had to log out. And couldn't wait for the next time. Been hooked since. ::'