• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe many quests and bought alot of dragon stuff i couldnt use :P

barrowsmguthan,Slashyourmom.gif

Slashyourmom.gif

-----

Verac skirt x1,Verac Brassard x1, Torag helm x1, Dharok Greataxe x1, Dharok Plate legs x2, Dharok Plate, Ahrim Robeskirt x1, Kharil Skirt

Dragon drops: D med helm

I wandered around for an hour or so until I finally settled down.

Got up tons of fletching levels :shock:

tanmagilcape,Squeeze%20Easy.gif

2176th to 99 Prayer on June 21st, 2007

Proud Owner of a White Partyhat and Fire Cape~29 Whips~16 Dragon Drops

I got White Boots.. (Desert Boots)

I totally freaked out. :lol:

HAWTNESS!

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I walked through that fally gate like, oh yeah, then started witch's house. Then I did druidic ritual, and decided that i needed one of those nifty looking dragon longswords. So i did lost city, then went back to f2p worlds to train on mossies till i could wield it :XD:

p2gq.jpg

I pulled up the map, reminded myself where the member gate was <3: And headed towards it. Even in the F2P lands after being a freebie for quite some time i still often pulled up the map just to make sure i was in the right tracks lol. Anyway went through to taverly thought it looked good went a long to white wolf mountain and was scared. :(

After some running and screaming i entered Catherby. The RS music was on and it was so relaxing <3:<3: I was at home in this place! All the people with their lobster pots saying Say 111 if u liek linkon prk, perfect! Fishing spots so close! (i thought then) to the bank! That was until.. i travelled west..

OMG! ONE.. TWO.. THR-- LIKE 6 YEWS HERE!!! (At this point i was an avid woodcutter, being around 72 woodcutting with about 52 combat) I was amazed! It was also really close to catherby bank. So i started chopping there. Few hours later i was brave enough to go further into the actual seers village near the bank and all. I was hoping there wouldn't be a more fierce white wolf mountain LOL.

Then i just went exploring with no items so i wouldn't lose anything. Loved tree gnome village and started the agility skill there, also started fletching i believe. LOVED tree gnome to bits, still brings back memories now :) That was about it for the first day, i think i logged out at the agility course near the log :)

~AB

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I told my friend who had been bugging me to become a member for months that I finally became one, and so he hopped to my world, took me on a tour of everything, then told me to go buy d legs and d long, which I did.

Only after I had bought it did he tell me I needed to do a quest for it <.<

so I went and did lost city, then just basically went to cw for the rest of the day.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

I made a dueling ring and played a couple of games of CW, then bought a g-maul and tested it on some kill giants in the Gnome Maze :D

Special attacks pwned \:D/

For my first account, I wandered around Catherby and marveled at all the people with santas and drag meds, squares, and swords (Classic ftw).

On this guy, also during Classic (right before the end of the RS2 beta), I was doing quests because I did them all before.

61784167.jpg

I remember getting desert boots and a desert robe top then thinking i was cool :oops:

+1

i just wandered everywhere looking for stuff

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Well I became a member in classic, so there wasn't any mini-games or anything like that. But I remember hearing about the fishing guild, so I went there. I also did alot of quests during my first week.

Patrik001.png

88102pbj 8a - BANNED at 108 combat 2004 - 84 Combat RSC.

Patrik001 - 72 Attack 50 Defence 92 Strength RSC.

X Patrik X - 85 Attack 75 Defence 92 Strength RSC.

well the reason i got members in the first place was for castle wars, and so the second i got members, i decided towalk there to get myself accuainted with the new scenery...

me too lol i hate c wars and it tain me 1hour to get there though

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close