Try and type without looking at the keyboard.

D3M0NX

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will now type this with my eyes closed so here it goes and I'm not using punctuation because I'm bored, so yeah... Even though I used punctuation right there. And there. Yes, there too. Hmm, I think I am using punctuation now! Oops, opened my eyes for a second. Oh well, still going. Think I'll stop now, since I opened my eyes for a second time. Done.

No errors :) And as Adam said, there's little bumps to help you find the home keys.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Let me try:

-Experienced typers are better at this(eyes closed)

i can't believe it lol.. Totally perfect :-k I didn't cheat, honestly

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I normally put my keyboard on the floor, put my forehead on the ground, and just type whatever happens.

I think that's called ghost-writing, and it's technically plagiarism since you're having a dead person do the writing for you. I'm contacting your place of education. All typed with my eyes closed.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Right lets have a go at this then,. I used to be able to type without looking., and it seems like I still can except those nifty little comma full stop thingys! I normally look at the keyboard but by the looks of it, I don't need to.

Thanks for helping me realise that :)

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

hehe typing without looking at the keyboard is easy, i've been able to for years, but i don't proper touch type i don't think, i just know where all the keys are, and are pretty fast, to the astonishment of most of my peers at school. :lol:

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Yeah, i fing it prettyu easy to type without looking at the keyboard as well. I miss the occasional letter but for the most part it's really easy. That's what using a computer nearly every day for the past 10 years does for you i guess :) Tying with your eyes closed is also a way of testing your typing ability = slightly harder than just not looking at the kb :P

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I've never had to look at the keyboard since I was like 8 years old.

I was first introduced to my first computer when I was 5-ish, before I was even in Primary School.

I could type in the dark or blindfolded, I have no problems adapting to most keyboards unless it's Computer -> Laptop or Laptop -> Computer, mainly beacuse of the size difference, but 5 minutes after using it I'm back to typing without looking at the words.

Hey, guess what, I just typed all this without looking at the keyboard. Really helps when I'm transferring hard-copy notes into soft-copy.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

I normally put my keyboard on the floor, put my forehead on the ground, and just type whatever happens.

I think that's called ghost-writing, and it's technically plagiarism since you're having a dead person do the writing for you. I'm contacting your place of education. All typed with my eyes closed.

As long as those dead people are not submitting their work to turnitin, I should be good :P

~M

I'm learning how to type without looking at the keyboard, Don't bother to try by yourself with like notepad... It wont work. I use TypingMaster... It's great and the practices really works :thumbsup:

I've never taken a typing class of any description, or a program. :? It's not really hard just to learn by yourself. I've taught myself a lot of things.

knkcopy.jpg

I'm almost never looking at my keyboards.. The only thing I look for the marks like *#%...

But I have to say I've had some lessons at "blind typing" (typing while reading a book or something).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I don't ever look at the keyboard when I type. I thought most people don't either...?

Me neither

I haven't looked for about 5 years

lol thats kinda funny I thought most people could :-k

All my posts are typed without looking

=D>

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Okay, I am typing without looking at the keyboard.

Okay, I am typing without looking at the keyboard.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I only started trying it recently, and the normal letters are no problem. I never get the "y" right though, probably because it is rarely used in dutch.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i have done some sort of course, now i can type liek uber fast :twisted:

And uber accurate too, by the looks of things.

U JUS WUDNT BLIEVE HOW GUD I AM LOL

LAWL YOO AHLL ARR STOOPID
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

im usually in a dark room typing, so yeah... i dont really look, and if i did look my keyboard is black so i cant see it well.

===this was typed without looking, in a dark room.

I've been typing without looking at the keyboard for years. Occasionally I glance down to make sure I have my fingers set correctly (well, correctly for how I type). I've actually have to look down a lot more since I got my laptop since I have a tendency to bump the mouse pad and select something other than the nice little box TIF supplies for me to type in. I got a lot of typing practice when I played online games. I'd have to pay attention to the screen, have my hand on my mouse at all time (scroll wheel was my Vent button), and find my hotkeys while still seeing what was happening on the screen. Also, in 7th grade they made us cover our hands while we typed. It was a total pain in the a* at first but after a few years of practice I've gotten pretty good at it and have managed to get to 100ish WPM without having to look down at the keyboard. When I insert BBcode tags I usually have to look down. I never set the '[' or ']' as a hotkey and never used them much in class so I never really memorized them on the keyboard. I'm getting better and refuse to use to buttons to insert them (they always seem to throw in extra tags if I decide to finish the tags myself).

I've learned to type, I did in fourth thru eighth grade. Looking isn't a problem...

Haha spell through right? :P

The year is 2006, It's -3 degrees out and I don't have a kitty.

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.